Climatechangevangelistas! Please explain this...

No matter how many times you post your BULLSHIT it still is BULLSHIT!
And who in the hell are you to determine something is "BULLSHIT?
What are your credentials to make such dumb ass unsupported comments?
I HAVE no credentials. I am not an expert. Therefore I put links on almost everything I comment on because I"M not the expert as YOU evidently deem yourself to be! Why is it so difficult for you to add links? Do a little research? Probably because you obviously aren't educated enough to understand scholarly activities, i.e. like searching, reading, etc.
I am totally flabbergasted at people like you who make these truly dumb ass comments! Prove the experts that I have provided their information is WRONG!

So the trees absorb all the 43.1 billion tons emitted PLUS leaving 26 Billion left over!
Where is your counter proof to these "experts"???
You have shown no "expert" to substantiate that moronic claim, which is obviously contradicted by the fact that CO2 is INCREASING, and not DECREASING by 26 GtC per year!!!!

You have shown no "expert" to substantiate that moronic claim, which is obviously contradicted by the fact that CO2 is INCREASING, and not DECREASING by 26 GtC per year!!!!
So the USDA is not an expert?
in one year a mature tree will absorb more than 48 pounds of carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and release oxygen in exchange.
And where did you get your claim.. CO2 is increasing? Dummy read the facts!
According to the US Energy Information Administration, US CO2 emissions in 2019 were the lowest they have been since 1992. Per capita emissions were lower in 2019 than they’ve been at any time since at least 1950
FACTS from page 197 of the above "EXPERTS" report!
NOTE dummy... 2018 coal Co2 emissions 1.260 billion tons
2019 coal 1.076 down from 2018
2020 coal 873 DOWN from 2019!
But you have to read the charts dummy!!!
barchartCo2emissions.png

Who in the hell are YOU? Why should anyone believe what your unsubstantiated, undocumented purely subjective personal POV?
Why don't you provide links with experts because if YOU were, then you'd put up substantiation! No scholar makes plain wild ass comments.
They substantiate! So give me yours!
I am an expert, trees and all plants respire 24/7 releasing CO2, you haven't included that in your sums. You don't have a clue, obviously explains why you're a denier.

I am an expert, trees and all plants respire 24/7 releasing CO2, you haven't included that in your sums. You don't have a clue, obviously explains why you're a denier.
Well I don't believe ONE word of anything you write because YOU say so!

If you are an expert, put forth documentations because EVEN experts have foot notes with links!

YOU an expert? And who said I was a "denier"? I am a rational logical person. Who looks at the general public as being suckers (like you ) for the biased MSM for your information. The BIASED MSM ONLY makes money from "bad" news. But you've not figured that out have you? There is MORE good news that goes unreported than bad news.
Hence the MSM ONLY reports the bad news first! NOTE your evening news. Almost all their teaser openings are bad situations. And the reason is bad news is infrequent. As a result they can fill their 30 minutes with mostly BAD news!
So as with COVID you and the majority of believers don't KNOW the following because the MSM won't tell you that according to the CDC... well here are the facts:
A total of 335 children (NOTE: almost ALL had comorbidity conditions) ages 17 and under have died of COVID-19, according to the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
So why doesn't the MSM report that?
OR this which you didn't seem to want to answer when I supplied the links... again Mr. Expert!!!
CO2 emissions are declining! What direction (I know that might be hard for some people to understand) do the charts from this source: (Co2 emissions data) . https://www.eia.gov/totalenergy/data/monthly/pdf/mer.pdf
do the charts show emissions?
Where is the MSM reporting this to evidently "experts" like you? Again you keep repeating emissions going up... when the facts show contrary and again... where is the MSM?
barchartCo2emissions.png

Proof to the above MSM fault of presenting only bad news!

Participants often chose stories with a negative tone – corruption, set-backs, hypocrisy and so on – rather than neutral or positive stories.
People who were more interested in current affairs and politics were particularly likely to choose the bad news.

And yet when asked, these people said they preferred good news.
On average, they said that the media was too focussed on negative stories.
The researchers present their experiment as solid evidence of a so called "negativity bias", psychologists' term for our collective hunger to hear, and remember bad news.

It isn't just schadenfreude, the theory goes, but that we've evolved to react quickly to potential threats.
Bad news could be a signal that we need to change what we're doing to avoid danger.

As you'd expect from this theory, there's some evidence that people respond quicker to negative words. In lab experiments, flash the word “cancer”, “bomb” or “war” up at someone and they can hit a button in response quicker than if that word is “baby”, “smile” or “fun” (despite these pleasant words being slightly more common). We are also able to recognise negative words faster than positive words, and even tell that a word is going to be unpleasant before we can tell exactly what the word is going to be.
So again... the MSM will NOT tell you only 335 children have died from COVID or that CO2 emissions have gone down in the USA. FACTS aren't something the MSM wants to deal with because they don't sell advertising!

And where did you get your claim.. CO2 is increasing? Dummy read the facts!
According to the US Energy Information Administration, US CO2 emissions in 2019 were the lowest they have been since 1992.
And there you go again, spinning your BULLSHIT!
First of all, just because CO2 yearly emissions are less does not mean global CO2 is decreasing, it just means it is not INCREASING as fast, idiot! And secondly just because one country reduced its emissions doesn't mean GLOBAL emissions are down, after all, your moronic calculation was for all the trees on the globe, so we are talking about emissions on a global scale.
But LIARS like you have to LIE!
21-12-2020
Global greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions have increased, on average, by 1.1% per year, from 2012 to 2019, which is a markedly lower growth rate than those seen in the first decade of this century (2.6%, on average).

Proof to the above MSM fault of presenting only bad news!

Participants often chose stories with a negative tone – corruption, set-backs, hypocrisy and so on – rather than neutral or positive stories.
People who were more interested in current affairs and politics were particularly likely to choose the bad news.

And yet when asked, these people said they preferred good news.
On average, they said that the media was too focussed on negative stories.
The researchers present their experiment as solid evidence of a so called "negativity bias", psychologists' term for our collective hunger to hear, and remember bad news.

It isn't just schadenfreude, the theory goes, but that we've evolved to react quickly to potential threats.
Bad news could be a signal that we need to change what we're doing to avoid danger.

As you'd expect from this theory, there's some evidence that people respond quicker to negative words. In lab experiments, flash the word “cancer”, “bomb” or “war” up at someone and they can hit a button in response quicker than if that word is “baby”, “smile” or “fun” (despite these pleasant words being slightly more common). We are also able to recognise negative words faster than positive words, and even tell that a word is going to be unpleasant before we can tell exactly what the word is going to be.
So again... the MSM will NOT tell you only 335 children have died from COVID or that CO2 emissions have gone down in the USA. FACTS aren't something the MSM wants to deal with because they don't sell advertising!
"The BIASED MSM" posting that is not rational at all. MSM report the facts irrespective how bad they are, it's only Truther media that destorts to play their narrative.

Trees take in carbon dioxide from the air, use sunlight as energy to turn that carbon dioxide into sugars, and then uses those sugars as their food. In this process, trees also make oxygen.

Trees take in carbon dioxide from the air, use sunlight as energy to turn that carbon dioxide into sugars, and then uses those sugars as their food. In this process, trees also make oxygen.
Junior biology good one. The point is that the net assimilation of Carbon by photosynthesis minus respiration can be very low.

And what happens next?
Trees and leaves die and in their decay release their CO2 from their sugars back into the atmosphere.

Forum List

Back