Climate Change is not mentioned in my 1999 version of Oxford Dictionary of science

Before you say Climate change is real, do you have a study of any place it is real? Or are you simply taking the word of the left wingers?

California for example has many climates. Back in the earlier days, before this mattered, it was reported that just in the area of the San Francisco Bay, there are 5 climates.
Yosemite valley is from climate change.

The world has changed much, it’s been much hotter, it’s been much colder.

The nutcases think this is the only climate that’s ever existed and must be maintained at all costs.

Wow!!!

Have you told the scientists who discovered that?

Won't they be surprised!

cKyGT_r1f8oVIVLfzN01dEtLts9rOsBXySZExkuXzRY.jpg

Yosemite valley is from climate change.

The nutcases think this is the only climate that’s ever existed and must be maintained at all costs.
3 times at least, Yosemite Valley has been formed due to climate change. There are signs talking about this on a road in the park.

So what? On what page is the Webb Telescope? How about SpaceX? What a stupid gdamn thread.
You admit, and thanks, climate change was no problem in 1999. Factually it is not a problem today. But feel welcome to manage climate globally.

You admit, and thanks, climate change was no problem in 1999. Factually it is not a problem today. But feel welcome to manage climate globally.
You don't think this is a problem?
1699158942700.png

1699159012199.png

1699159114482.png

1699159516510.png

Attachments

• 1699159214338.png
    1699159214338.png
    24.2 KB · Views: 5
View attachment 853440

View attachment 853441

View attachment 853442

View attachment 853445
Correct. I do not think such tiny changes harm us one bit.

You will have one hell of a job trying to manage global climate. I would love to see how you personally manage climate.

Correct. I do not think such tiny changes harm us one bit.
Here is a slightly longer time scale covering the history of the planet back to the time of Jesus.

1699194749303.png

Do you still believe that to be a "tiny change"?
You will have one hell of a job trying to manage global climate. I would love to see how you personally manage climate.

I repeat, no one has claimed that we could "manage" the global climate. You and I both know you are pushing a lie here because you think it will score you points.

So, then, are you suggesting that we do nothing in the face of this threat?

Here is a slightly longer time scale covering the history of the planet back to the time of Jesus.

View attachment 853549

I repeat, no one has claimed that we could "manage" the global climate. You and I both know you are pushing a lie here because you think it will score you points.

Yes, the graph is about an insignificant number.
You can believe the wolf creates climate for all I care. I see you want man blamed yet not blamed. Strange way to post.

Yes, the graph is about an insignificant number.
The highest temperature in more than 2,000 years and warmer temperatures coming is not an insignificant number.
You can believe the wolf creates climate for all I care. I see you want man blamed yet not blamed. Strange way to post.
I have no idea what you're talking about. Human GHG emissions are "unequivocally" the primary cause of the warming observed since 1750.

View attachment 853549

BS.
Glacier Bay glacier receded 60 miles in 80 years.

IN THE 1800’s

The highest temperature in more than 2,000 years and warmer temperatures coming is not an insignificant number.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Human GHG emissions are "unequivocally" the primary cause of the warming observed since 1750.
That statement in and of itself should give you pause for concern as the present interglacial period has been going on for much longer than the last 2000 years and is still a couple of degrees cooler than the typical peak temperature of interglacial periods.

Forum List

Back