Climate Change...Is It Global Warming or Global Cooling?

Florida under water. Would I not be right that a lot of work has gone on to stop it going under water. You have a lot of coast that is disappearing and I know because their are videos of it. You already have your first refugees from climate change in fact there are loads of areas where they have put in all sorts of things to try and keep things afloat and others where I think what the hell are people still buying houses there for. Looks like I would agree with you about building being allowed on barrier islands if I knew what they were - someone is making money. The strange thing is that people still buy them. You unfortunately are not going to be able to do all this work to keep the water out for ever. Already I am hearing that the rich in the US are starting to buy homes in the higher up areas, even when they used to be where the poor lived although obviously they build finer houses.

Alexa, can you explain why Michael Moore’s ream at Penn State manipulated the temperature data to show an abrupt spike in the infamous hockey stick graph? It is the graph that started the hysteria on global warming.

No, we know that it has varied widely. Cyclical.

The temperature which we have had for the last however hundreds of years or longer is the temperature at which human's can survive. Looks like drought is becoming your biggest problem in the South West. Been seeing plenty of videos on that too.

We have already gone too far to avoid consequences. According to the IPCC if we are still using the same amount of fossil fuels in only 8 years we will be unable to avoid the worst consequence's., Then we can say good bye to New York, London and anywhere else where big cities are where they usually are, near water.

Alexa, can you explain why Michael Moore’s ream at Penn State manipulated the temperature data to show an abrupt spike in the infamous hockey stick graph? It is the graph that started the hysteria on global warming.
No I haven't watched his film.

The temperature which we have had for the last however hundreds of years or longer is the temperature at which human's can survive. Looks like drought is becoming your biggest problem in the South West. Been seeing plenty of videos on that too.

We have already gone too far to avoid consequences. According to the IPCC if we are still using the same amount of fossil fuels in only 8 years we will be unable to avoid the worst consequence's., Then we can say good bye to New York, London and anywhere else where big cities are where they usually are, near water.
Humans have been around for more than ‘hundreds of years’. Duh.

So that why all your high Priests of AGW are buying oceanfront mansions!

So that why all your high Priests of AGW are buying oceanfront mansions!
Like this one, purchased by the president who, in the name of AGW, squeezed down fossil fuel supply and tanked our economy for six years plus…

7D299DD9-0B0C-445D-86E9-1FD27131BEE8.jpeg

It was a legit question. Are you being subsidized to promote AGW?
paid you mean. Bring it on. I only learned just how bad things were about 4 or 5 years ago. Like most people it was hard to accept emotionally. I even put a friend of over 40 years off me for a bit as she found it depressing and she has always been a green voter. I worked to find out as much as I could. Until recently I had been very ill for about a year and not doing anything on the net or learning anything and of course also forgetting a lot. What I found interesting is that the anti climate change people look like they are the people who are being paid and prepped as to how to present things. I know it is real. I know that I will see hardly any of it but I have grandchildren and I would like a world here for them. Even Thatcher said 'we are only renting this world. We have to pass it on to those who come next in good order'. The people behind the climate deniers are the fossil fuel industry. Always have been as they have known what was going to happen since the 60's/70's. Would be good if we could just leave the deniers behind but they are going to have to be helped as well. ;)

I know there are no numbers on it but it was on topic.
Actually it fails as science and there's a really good reason for that. The 120PPM of CO2 adds less than .002F to the temperature.

Go ahead and ask anyone of the AGW crowd and watch the responses

Sorry, Alexa, no one cares about your paranoid MMGW shite.
You are free to post whinging threads about it as often as you'd like, but don't be surprised by the responses you get from rational adults.

That giant nuclear reactor in the sky is a fickle bitch. If the sun burps we end up in another deep freeze. Sadly for global warming lefties there is no extortion money to be made in a natural phenomena

Last edited:
paid you mean. Bring it on. I only learned just how bad things were about 4 or 5 years ago. Like most people it was hard to accept emotionally. I even put a friend of over 40 years off me for a bit as she found it depressing and she has always been a green voter. I worked to find out as much as I could. Until recently I had been very ill for about a year and not doing anything on the net or learning anything and of course also forgetting a lot. What I found interesting is that the anti climate change people look like they are the people who are being paid and prepped as to how to present things. I know it is real. I know that I will see hardly any of it but I have grandchildren and I would like a world here for them. Even Thatcher said 'we are only renting this world. We have to pass it on to those who come next in good order'. The people behind the climate deniers are the fossil fuel industry. Always have been as they have known what was going to happen since the 60's/70's. Would be good if we could just leave the deniers behind but they are going to have to be helped as well. ;)
You’re parroting alarmist talking points. Go do some research (don’t use google) and check out heartland institute. The usual democrat propaganda sources (Wikipedia, etc) will rag them which only bolsters their credibility. If it’s a threat to the alarmist agenda, dissent and discussion aren’t permitted.

Actually it fails as science and there's a really good reason for that. The 120PPM of CO2 adds less than .002F to the temperature.

Go ahead and ask anyone of the AGW crowd and watch the responses
I am no mathematician. I have no need to learn all that. It is sufficient for me that we are on our last legs if we want to save the planet and that the number one thing we can do is stop using fossil fuels. I can also help in my garden using no dig and just compost for fertiliser. That is another massive problem we have. Our soil is dying. Not the first time this has happened but we should know better and not very many places for us to move to.

You’re parroting alarmist talking points. Go do some research (don’t use google) and check out heartland institute. The usual democrat propaganda sources (Wikipedia, etc) will rag them which only bolsters their credibility. If it’s a threat to the alarmist agenda, dissent and discussion aren’t permitted.
I am not parroting anything. I watch all kinds of stuff in particular lectures. If you believe what I am am saying is alarmist then you have not a clue what is going on. The IPCC has been behind in every single estimate it has given as to the time we have. They now say if we are still using the same amount of fossil fuel in 8, no seven and a half years now, then it is pretty much too late to hope for any life as we know it now. You can sit on your arse for this time humming alarmist but you will need to deal with it in seven and a half years and any children you may have will have to deal with it all their lives. That is reality. The truth.

If so many others say the same as me that you see it as parroting it is only because it is the truth and most people it would seem know it. Are you a Trumpest who having been the country which has done the most to destroy our planet wanted to avoid taking even minor responsibility.

Last edited:
I am not parroting anything. I watch all kinds of stuff in particular lectures. If you believe what I am am saying is alarmist then you have not a clue what is going on. The IPCC has been behind in every single estimate it has given as to the time we have. They now say if we are still using the same amount of fossil fuel in 8, no seven and a half years now, then it is pretty much too late to hope for any life as we know it now. You can sit on your arse for this time humming alarmist but you will need to deal with it in seven and a half years and any children you may have will have to deal with it all their lives. That is reality. The truth.

If so many others say the same as me that you see it as parroting it is only because it is the truth and most people it would seem know it. Are you a Trumpest who having been the country which has done the most to destroy our planet wanted to avoid taking even minor responsibility.
What is the root word that the ‘I’ in IPCC represents?

Forum List

Back