Climate Change...Is It Global Warming or Global Cooling?

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Whatever it is, keep it going. The past few weeks in the northeast of the USA have been pretty awesome. Usually, there are like 10 days in spring and 20 days in fall that are just perfect. But it has been 2 weeks or so basically in the summer that have had sunshine and low humidity. So for the Sandy Cortez type retards out there who believe the "climate change" narrative, is this global warming or cooling? And what is worse, the pollution an illegal alien cranking out multiple offsprings causes or a fuel efficient car? And what has more value to humanity? A car or an impregnated illegal alien demanding free shit from Whitey?

It's the Twin Forces of Global Warmercoolering and Global Coolerwarmering.

We'd love to be able to show you how a 120PPM increase in CO2 raises temperature, but the lab is a DENIER! and refuses to cooperate

Happy Juneteenth!

Whatever it is, keep it going. The past few weeks in the northeast of the USA have been pretty awesome. Usually, there are like 10 days in spring and 20 days in fall that are just perfect. But it has been 2 weeks or so basically in the summer that have had sunshine and low humidity. So for the Sandy Cortez type retards out there who believe the "climate change" narrative, is this global warming or cooling? And what is worse, the pollution an illegal alien cranking out multiple offsprings causes or a fuel efficient car? And what has more value to humanity? A car or an impregnated illegal alien demanding free shit from Whitey?
Can't speak for your place this particular Spring but we are defo living in the hottest period since records began.

Plenty of charts as you go down the page. Plenty of heat waves going on now. Spain has been at it for some time now.

Can't speak for your place this particular Spring but we are defo living in the hottest period since records began.

Plenty of charts as you go down the page. Plenty of heat waves going on now. Spain has been at it for some time now.

It's odd how the CO2 got stuck in Spain

Jesus. Please don't show your total ignorance. It's like an adult who can't read thinking they can to do a PHD.
Can you show us just one time the effect that 120PPM of CO2 has on temperature?

I estimate it's .002F

Been a very mild June in Nevadump

When did records begin???

Not very long ago, which is why many record highs and record lows are recorded all the time.

Anyone who cannot comprehend that is simply a low IQ dumbass. Are you one of those stupid fools?

And that would be in the days of Adam and Eve, somewhere in the late 19th century when records began.
very good. However we know that the planet has been roughly the same for the past ten thousand years and even as I said from when we were first here. Any significant change to that which is believed to be more than a 1.5 degree rise would start to change everything as I said before. It is almost certain that we will be at at least 2 degrees by the turn of the next century though many people think it will defo be more. We have left it too long to avoid having to experience some of the consequences and we are very near leaving it so long that our way of life is destroyed - that would be you living where you are, doing what you do with everything you have surrounding you. It would be the end of civilisation and from there is just gets worse and worse. One of the biggest problems is that the damage takes time to show up so people think it has not been done yet but it has.

very good. However we know that the planet has been roughly the same for the past ten thousand years and even as I said from when we were first here. Any significant change to that which is believed to be more than a 1.5 degree rise would start to change everything as I said before. It is almost certain that we will be at at least 2 degrees by the turn of the next century though many people think it will defo be more. We have left it too long to avoid having to experience some of the consequences and we are very near leaving it so long that our way of life is destroyed - that would be you living where you are, doing what you do with everything you have surrounding you. It would be the end of civilisation and from there is just gets worse and worse. One of the biggest problems is that the damage takes time to show up so people think it has not been done yet but it has.
Apparently we don’t know that the planet has been the same since it’s inception. In fact, we know that it has varied widely in all of that time. Cyclical.
Alarmist extremists and subsidized experts cherry pick eras to support their hypothesis.

That is not guaranteed. We were supposed to have much of our coast line eliminated by now and Florida was supposed to be half under water. The scammers screwed up a half century ago when they started it. If it is so bad why did they allow building to keep going on barrier islands and other areas directly on water? Its all bull.

That is not guaranteed. We were supposed to have much of our coast line eliminated by now and Florida was supposed to be half under water. The scammers screwed up a half century ago when they started it. If it is so bad why did they allow building to keep going on barrier islands and other areas directly on water? Its all bull.
Polar bears have been swimming the streets of Manhattan for over thirteen years already!

Florida under water. Would I not be right that a lot of work has gone on to stop it going under water. You have a lot of coast that is disappearing and I know because their are videos of it. You already have your first refugees from climate change in fact there are loads of areas where they have put in all sorts of things to try and keep things afloat and others where I think what the hell are people still buying houses there for. Looks like I would agree with you about building being allowed on barrier islands if I knew what they were - someone is making money. The strange thing is that people still buy them. You unfortunately are not going to be able to do all this work to keep the water out for ever. Already I am hearing that the rich in the US are starting to buy homes in the higher up areas, even when they used to be where the poor lived although obviously they build finer houses.

Apparently we don’t know that the planet has been the same since it’s inception. In fact, we know that it has varied widely in all of that time. Cyclical.
Alarmist extremists and subsidized experts cherry pick eras to support their hypothesis.
Yes but we also know it has been roughly as it is now since we started walking around.

Florida under water. Would I not be right that a lot of work has gone on to stop it going under water. You have a lot of coast that is disappearing and I know because their are videos of it. You already have your first refugees from climate change in fact there are loads of areas where they have put in all sorts of things to try and keep things afloat and others where I think what the hell are people still buying houses there for. Looks like I would agree with you about building being allowed on barrier islands if I knew what they were - someone is making money. The strange thing is that people still buy them. You unfortunately are not going to be able to do all this work to keep the water out for ever. Already I am hearing that the rich in the US are starting to buy homes in the higher up areas, even when they used to be where the poor lived although obviously they build finer houses.
Are you subsidized, too?

Forum List

Back