Climate Change Deniers Are Immoral

Here is a glimpse into the future for everyone, courtesy of me, PredFan:

The ice caps have not changed from their normal, the polar bears are not gone, the seas have not risen, and the temperature is pretty much the same as now. Basically because global warming/climate change/climate disruption did not occur.

The governments and governing bodies say: "It's because of our efforts starting back in the early century."

Even though it was a scam all along, that is how they will spin it when nothing happens.

I, truly believe in the single most spiritual statement----that TRULY DESCRIBES the universe >>>>Die Entropie der Welt strebt einem Maximum zu

isn't that poetic????????????

I, truly believe in the single most spiritual statement----that TRULY DESCRIBES the universe >>>>Die Entropie der Welt strebt einem Maximum zu

Poetic in how it describes how such devolvement and disorder has overtaken the "high minded" GW set?

Garbage.

What IS immoral is the global warming scam that is being pushed upon the world.
More hogwash from the duped fools.
As if you have any idea about the content of the video......or even able to comprehend it.

I didn't even watch it, I just told you gloBULL warming is complete BS, sheeple
And yet temperatures and oceans keep rising anyway.......despite your dim witted theories.

Garbage.

As if you have any idea about the content of the video......or even able to comprehend it.

And yet temperatures and oceans keep rising anyway.......despite your dim witted theories.
name somewhere and then, just maybe then people will pay attention to you.

Garbage.

Nah, the oceans are not rising and the temps are right where they always are, well unless the "climate" goons fudge the data but they keep getting caught

Poetic in how it describes how such devolvement and disorder has overtaken the "high minded" GW set?

yeah.....that too. and the best part is that germans get to
end sentences with dangling prepositions

Garbage.

And I bet they never rose before in the last billion years, before the invention of spray cans and the automobile?

The fact so many universities and science foundations insist it is man causing this could not have any ulterior motives could it?

Well, there are still a large contingency of legitimate scientists who doubt the man-made impact (even if the climate is changing) based on their data and reasons. Explain that.

Last edited:
Garbage.

And I bet they never rose before in the last billion years, before the invention of spray cans and the automobile?

The fact so many universities and science foundations insist it is man causing this could not have any ulterior motives could it?

Well, there are still a large contingency of legitimate scientists who doubt the man-made impact even if the climate is changing based on their data and reasons. Explain that.

also ENTROPY-------"god" invented entropy

Garbage.

Well, there are still a large contingency of legitimate scientists who doubt the man-made impact even if the climate is changing based on their data and reasons. Explain that.

You need to start explaining your messages to us "middle of the road" types a little more often.

I do not do poetry or German prepositions.

I think this top poster Liminal sounds like a decent and not rude kind of person, so I hate to come back like a pompous ass.

However, what I find to be a bit of a novelty is man-made global-warming scientists using the word "immoral" in their directives. If being immoral is their cause I can think of better use of govt funds currently bestowed upon their endeavors.

Garbage.

Nah, the oceans are not rising and the temps are right where they always are, well unless the "climate" goons fudge the data but they keep getting caught
Your ignorance and dishonesty go hand in hand with your lack of morality.

Garbage.

You need to start explaining your messages to us "middle of the road" types a little more often.

I do not do poetry or German prepositions.

I think this top poster Liminal sounds like a decent and not rude kind of person, so I hate to come back like a pompous ass.

However, what I find to be a bit of a novelty is man-made global-warming scientists using the word "immoral" in their directives. If being immoral is their cause I can think of better use of govt funds currently bestowed upon their endeavors.

I resent being called a pompous ass-----entropy is high school physics------the only part I liked-----it seemed so OPTIMISTIC
to me-----the principle justifies me

From the mouths of those redistributing our wealth and resources:

Listen to the words of former United Nations climate official Ottmar Edenhofer:

"One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy. This has almost nothing to do with the environmental policy anymore, with problems such as deforestation or the ozone hole," said Edenhofer, who co-chaired the U.N.'s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change working group on Mitigation of Climate Change from 2008 to 2015.

"We redistribute de facto the world’s wealth by climate policy," said Edenhofer.

Now you tell me, o moral one, how does it benefit the environment to allow Asia to burn fossil fuels with reckless abandon? How many have to declare your cause as phoney science before you believe it?

Need more?
Christiana Figueres, executive secretary of U.N.'s Framework Convention on Climate Change, made a similar statement.

"This is the first time in the history of mankind that we are setting ourselves the task of intentionally, within a defined period of time, to change the economic development model that has been reigning for at least 150 years, since the Industrial Revolution," she said in anticipation of last year's Paris climate summit.

"This is probably the most difficult task we have ever given ourselves, which is to intentionally transform the economic development model for the first time in human history."

And here is the UN icing:
The plan is to allow Third World countries to emit as much carbon dioxide as they wish -- because, as Edenhofer said, "in order to get rich one has to burn coal, oil or gas" -- while at the same time restricting emissions in advanced nations. This will, of course, choke economic growth in developed nations, but they deserve that fate as they "have basically expropriated the atmosphere of the world community," he said. The fanaticism runs so deep that one professor has even suggested that we need to plunge ourselves into a depression to fight global warming.

tit for tat polluting in no way will make the environment better. It will throw us into a depression while allowing everybody else to pollute with non liability. How stupid of us to pretend wealth redistribution is not behind this scam. Especially when they tell us the truth.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back