clicking an up arrow on a threaded post used to take you to that post.

I have notice that too. Must be some glitch in the software. Hopefully it will be working again soon.

Clicking on the Up arrow works for me. I use it all the time.

Right now the forum is dog-slow again, but the arrow still works.

click the up arrow in this thread. Not the red up arrow but the one that shows up above your quote. It's supposed to take you to the origin of your quote.

The browse option when posting an image is gone too. Used to be easy to post your own photos, now not so much. Glitch or operator error? :dunno:

click the up arrow in this thread. Not the red up arrow but the one that shows up above your quote. It's supposed to take you to the origin of your quote.
Yes, I clicked the arrow (twice) in the darker green horizontal strip above my quote, just to the right of the colon. It worked both times, taking me immediately to my post.

It doesn't work.
It still works for me. I clicked on the arrows in both of the quotes included in your post (Slyhunter & monkrules), two times each. And I was immediately taken to the post quoted.

The forum is now working well, too (loading pages quickly).

Lol, I have been on here like 5 years I never paid attention

It doesn't work.
It still works for me. I clicked on the arrows in both of the quotes included in your post (Slyhunter & monkrules), two times each. And I was immediately taken to the post quoted.

What browser are you using. I use Chrome. It doesn't work.

It doesn't work.

Same here.

And it's not just this USMB. The up arrow isn't working on other BBs.

It doesn't work.

My browser is Safari. My computers are a Mac Mini and a PowerBook.

----

I also have Firefox installed but don't use it often. Just opened FF and tried the arrow navigation, it works fine on Firefox, too.

Last edited:

It doesn't work.

----

I also have Firefox installed but don't use it often. Just opened FF and tried the arrow navigation, it works fine on Firefox, too.
Maybe Chrome needs an update.

It doesn't work.

----

turtle-wax-chrome-polish-rust-remover-12-floz.jpg

It doesn't work.

----

I am on chrome and it works, you guys must have a lot of time on your hands to push every button and go into every detail, I just like to argue :)

Forum List

Back