Cleveland Indians now the Cleveland Guardians

Make sure you post a thread when they go out of business. I wont hold my breath waiting though if thats ok with you?
You know I'm only kidding about the shots.

I have found better things to do with sports watching and my time now. So this was all for the better

But I do have a few rare sports items I have been proud of. I am now considering burning each one on a You Boob vid to show how much I care

They should just name the teams 1, 2, 3, 4....

Oh, wait. That might offend numerologists.

Fuck.
I think we should have a group of liberals allow or disallow all names for everything from streets to schools to everything with a name. A committee of 5, by constitutional amendment, determine names

Even names of children should be approved by this group

You're the one who is triggered. They changed their name, BFD. They had their reasons, and the reasons were valid. Now they can no longer wonder if Native Americans are offended by their name. Times change, opinions change, and names change.
90% are not offended. But 10% ruin everything for everyone. This 10% need to drop fucking dead.

The team never did dressed or acted like Indians so why call themselves Indians?
Hey stupid. The Indians were revered because of the greatest Indian player in history.

Research for our group, that the name Indian was an honor for a great ball player

Maybe you name destroyers should know what you are doing

JC this board frustrate me

Sure you dont. :itsok:
If I did I'd watch

Problem lies in people who love to ruin things for people.

I mean it is people with no life miserable lives so it is funny. But not worth the laugh...Now you go cheer for your political team now and have fun

Careful there bucko, some security guard might get his feelings hurt.

Cleveland Indians announce franchise's new name: the Guardians​

The Cleveland Indians will soon be known as the Cleveland Guardians.

Announcing the impending name change with a video narrated by Tom Hanks Friday morning, the MLB team crept closer to ending the saga of altering a franchise identity that has long offended many Native Americans. The new name will take effect after the 2021 season.

Was "Steamers" taken already?

Careful there bucko, some security guard might get his feelings hurt.

Cleveland Indians announce franchise's new name: the Guardians​

The Cleveland Indians will soon be known as the Cleveland Guardians.

Announcing the impending name change with a video narrated by Tom Hanks Friday morning, the MLB team crept closer to ending the saga of altering a franchise identity that has long offended many Native Americans. The new name will take effect after the 2021 season.

The name sucks but it is still better than what the Redskins did bycalling thhemselves the Washington Football team.

Good thing Cleveland did this. Now drug abuse, alcoholism, and crime is over on the reservations.
Just like cancelling Aunt Jemima ended the same problems in the inner cities.
Isn't progress wonderful?

The Yankees should go back to being the Highlanders. Yankees? What are they yanking? And Red Sox should go back to being the Boston Americans. Red Stockings, really now? Throw those dirty disgusting things in the laundry. ;)

I'm being facetious here. I don't give a rip about baseball anymore. It all but died to me toward the end of the 20th Century.

Forum List

Back