Clearly The Problem Is Democrat Leaders

Its also the 300,000 to zero precincts that we object to.
So the fact that a Republican doesn’t get the votes of African Americans is now fraud?

Cmon man. You’re trying to cover up crappy politics with baseless accusations.
Are you literally trying to say that there are districts with absolutely no non-minority people living in them? Seriously?
Yes, seriously.
Many counties in my state have no minorities.
You can't call them minorities anymore...... They are the oppressed.
So the guy living down the street from me is oppressed? My boss at work is oppressed? My daughter married an opressed man?

Clearly, the Democrat establishment is conflicted here. They continually sow the seeds of racial discontent, telling their Black minions that all of their problems (often collectively described as "inequality") are the result of white racism, so when Blacks demonstrate enthusiastically against white racism, they - the Democrat Leaders - have difficulty reacting rationally to protect persons and property, as they are obliged to do under law. In essence, the AGREE with the demonstrators.

But of course, white racism is near the bottom of the list of factors that perpetuate Black inequality, with the top of that list being populated by bastardy, criminality, substance abuse, and the general rejection in the Black community of middle-class values (valuing education, hard work, respecting Authority, and so on).

Parenthetically, Martha overstates the case against Gov. Cuomo. He did not "back-pedal" at all. His criticism of the NYPD (i.e., "they didn't do their jobs") was NOT a criticism of the police officers, but rather the leadership that declined to mobilize the Force to prevent rioting, arson, and looting.
But all those problems happened because of racism. And continue.

I imagine a lot of white hiring managers in America agree with usmb conservatives. Would you agree? If yes then how can you deny bias and racism isn’t still hurting blacks?

Just look at how you guys defend every cop when they needlessly kill a black. Or Trayvon martin.

A lot of young whites are having bastards too. This is also a problem in white america. It’s just not as big of a problem because there’s more economic opportunities where we live

So the fact that a Republican doesn’t get the votes of African Americans is now fraud?

Are you literally trying to say that there are districts with absolutely no non-minority people living in them? Seriously?
Yes, seriously.
So the guy living down the street from me is oppressed? My boss at work is oppressed? My daughter married an opressed man?
Yes I’m sure the black guy down the street has had to deal with oppression. Same as your son in law. Ask them.

How come they aren’t CEOs? Very few blacks women latino and Arabs become CEOs. That’s weird in a country as diverse as ours.

And just because trump gave his daughter to a Jew doesn’t mean Jews aren’t oppressed and discriminated either. And just because Obama won doesn’t mean repacism and oppression doesn’t exist.

we are working to right the ship by doing things like diversity programs. Meanwhile you republicans object.

I don’t get it. My brother sends his kids to the best private school in Michigan. My nephews said half the kids don’t pay a penny to go there. Why would the most expensive private school do that? I’m assuming it’s run by conservatives so I dont get why they do affirmative action and let so many poor black kids in.

right now the gop calling anyone hypocrites is beyond belief
Why?
What's with the Candace Owen shit? You got yourself some jungle fever, felon?

Candace Owens is a Black White Supremacist who profits off of being the Black face of White racism. Black people can always make a quick buck being willing to say all the racist stuff White racists like you want to but can’t.

Another cautionary tale. This is what happens when we wrap ourselves in an ideology. All we can see and understand is our little world, and everyone outside it is just 100% wrong. No matter what.
OH....so common-sense is an ideology?
In a way. Thinking that you and your tribe have a vice-like grip on "common sense" is a symptom of it.

I'm glad you asked.
The only tribe I belong to is the Slapaho tribe, Bitch. Common sense is something some people apparently have and some people don't.

Another cautionary tale. This is what happens when we wrap ourselves in an ideology. All we can see and understand is our little world, and everyone outside it is just 100% wrong. No matter what.
OH....so common-sense is an ideology?
In a way. Thinking that you and your tribe have a vice-like grip on "common sense" is a symptom of it.

I'm glad you asked.
The only tribe I belong to is the Slapaho tribe, Bitch. Common sense is something some people apparently have and some people don't.
Well, I'm sure that you and the Slapaho tribe have all of it.

Yes, seriously.
Yes I’m sure the black guy down the street has had to deal with oppression. Same as your son in law. Ask them.

How come they aren’t CEOs? Very few blacks women latino and Arabs become CEOs. That’s weird in a country as diverse as ours.

And just because trump gave his daughter to a Jew doesn’t mean Jews aren’t oppressed and discriminated either. And just because Obama won doesn’t mean repacism and oppression doesn’t exist.

we are working to right the ship by doing things like diversity programs. Meanwhile you republicans object.

I don’t get it. My brother sends his kids to the best private school in Michigan. My nephews said half the kids don’t pay a penny to go there. Why would the most expensive private school do that? I’m assuming it’s run by conservatives so I dont get why they do affirmative action and let so many poor black kids in.
Yeah. Democrats used to oppress blacks by keeping them from voting and learning to read and write.
Now they're oppressing them by filling their heads full of racist propaganda. They're using them to ruin their cities. They tell them cops are out to murder them. This gives them the right to break into Walgreens and steal Huggies.

Yes, seriously.

That's what happens when you allow your assumptions to rule your mind.

Yes, seriously.

Yeah. Democrats used to oppress blacks by keeping them from voting and learning to read and write.
Now they're oppressing them by filling their heads full of racist propaganda. They're using them to ruin their cities. They tell them cops are out to murder them. This gives them the right to break into Walgreens and steal Huggies.
This is just what the most racist whites in America are saying today.

Yes, seriously.

Yes......the most racist whites in America.....DEMOCRATS...are saying it today.

Yes, seriously.

Sorry kiddo. These are not Democrats:
1591321557149.jpeg

Yes, seriously.

View attachment 345776
Yup....they're Communists and Fascists under the umbrella of the DNC.

Yes, seriously.

View attachment 345776
I told my neighbor off last night. She is like me. Generally speaking she's pretty liberal. Doesn't see herself as a racist. But then she calls and says what they always say every time a cop kills a black person for something they should have never been killed for. And if a white person did it, they wouldn't be met with the same amount of force.

And I've said it too. Ask the blacks here on USMB. I've said it too but no more. What did she say? She said, "why didn't he just comply with the officers?"

Lots of whites don't comply with the officers. In fact I've seen whites be downright disrespectful to officers. But when blacks say, "I know my rights", they get met with deadly force.

So, fuck all you white people who aren't on blacks side on this shit. Enough is enough.

From now on police should only be allowed to hand out a ticket to appear in front of a judge. No more should police arrest people for selling loose cigarettes or for "resisting arrest" over some bullshit. Cops should only be allowed to hand out a ticket and show up in court to argue against the person they sited. No tackling citizens. No mace. No shocking people with those electric guns. Every cop wears a body cam.

I don't even like how cops act towards me and I'm white.

Yes, seriously.

View attachment 345776
I told my neighbor off last night. She is like me. Generally speaking she's pretty liberal. Doesn't see herself as a racist. But then she calls and says what they always say every time a cop kills a black person for something they should have never been killed for. And if a white person did it, they wouldn't be met with the same amount of force.

And I've said it too. Ask the blacks here on USMB. I've said it too but no more. What did she say? She said, "why didn't he just comply with the officers?"

Lots of whites don't comply with the officers. In fact I've seen whites be downright disrespectful to officers. But when blacks say, "I know my rights", they get met with deadly force.

So, fuck all you white people who aren't on blacks side on this shit. Enough is enough.

From now on police should only be allowed to hand out a ticket to appear in front of a judge. No more should police arrest people for selling loose cigarettes or for "resisting arrest" over some bullshit. Cops should only be allowed to hand out a ticket and show up in court to argue against the person they sited. No tackling citizens. No mace. No shocking people with those electric guns. Every cop wears a body cam.

Look.....i don't think anyone is against punishing the cops that killed George Floyd. What we're against is never ending protests which have turned into riots and violence. It's hilarious that you people are so simple-minded that you can't see that this murder happened in a Democrat city run by mostly black officials. The same goes for Atlanta, Detroit, and Chicago. Blacks running their cities into the ground, then asking everyone else to bail them out. And if we don't bail them out they burn their cities and neighborhoods to the ground. Then they want us to pay them for being born with a little black blood in their veins. Ridiculous.

Yes, seriously.

View attachment 345776

Look.....i don't think anyone is against punishing the cops that killed George Floyd. What we're against is never ending protests which have turned into riots and violence. It's hilarious that you people are so simple-minded that you can't see that this murder happened in a Democrat city run by mostly black officials. The same goes for Atlanta, Detroit, and Chicago. Blacks running their cities into the ground, then asking everyone else to bail them out. And if we don't bail them out they burn their cities and neighborhoods to the ground. Then they want us to pay them for being born with a little black blood in their veins. Ridiculous.
The mayor didn’t kill Floyd. The Chief didn’t kill Floyd. No one Minneapolis elected killed Floyd.

A cop did. We know that the police force swings right and their union leader who protects them, bad apples and all, is as right as they get.

Yes, seriously.

View attachment 345776

Ignorant racist

Democrats are terrorist. Killing innocent people. If they don't stop, the counter attack will be devastating

Forum List

Back