Clearly Democrats Don't Want A Smooth Transition Of Power....They Want A Political Coup Before It's Too Late

Uh......I think we're more worried about what Pelosi and Schumer are going to do in Congress...that will be rubberstamped by Biden.
Bummer. Should have thought of that before you elected Trump who has screwed the Republican Party.

75 million Trump voters say you are wrong....

81 million Biden voters say you are wrong.
Apparently alot of those "voters" were stolen from Trump, dead, under-age, illegal immigrants, or not even legal residents in the states they voted in. Many of those "voters" were just some BLM activist running the same ballot through the Dominion machines 100 times.

I remember when the Dems pushed Obamacare down our throats.....but this time they went too far.
This time this country will be out for blood......you had better get ready for it.

That is untrue. Not one claim has been proven in court. Why don't you stop lying to the American people. More disproven claims. American Thinker is a oxymoron. They are doing no thinking. They are terrorists who appeal to terrorists.

The only blood that will be spilled is your right wing Nazi pals. The military should be used to put down any attempted coup.

mudwhistle

We have always had peaceful transitions. Its something both parties are committed to since George Washington. Trump is an aberration who has debased the office of the presidency in every way.
Well that premise is being blown up by Nancy Pelosi, who refuses now to allow a peaceful transition.
Instead she wants to prevent Trump from leaving without yet another fake impeachment.
Trump had every right to explore his options legally and politically, and he was thwarted.
So now he's leaving and that's not good enough for that evil bitch.

Pelosi calls for impeachment because Trump has so far over the past 4 years debased the office and instead of a peaceful transitions has so far called his mob to storm the Capitol.
IOW, no crimes.

He must be stopped before he attempts another coup.
Nonsense. Utter nonsense. He will do nothing of the sort.
Why wouldn't he? Just because his first one failed?
He didn't have a first one. Seriously, some people break a window and put their feet up on somebody's desk? That's your big coup attempt? I mean, he didn't even spend millions of dollars and years trying to overturn the results of an election.
People died. It was considerably more than breaking a window and putting feet on a desk.

Get your facts straight. Stop with the crazy shit.
How is what happened a coup attempt? A true attempt to overthrow the government to keep TRUMP! in power would involve a lot of weapons and a lot of military trained personnel. This was not CHAZ where a bunch of nincompoops were allowed to play let's pretend we're significant. This was the nation's capitol, and for TRUMP! to remain in power he would have to bring in the military to impose martial law, suspend the other two branches of government, destroy the constitution, and create a brand new government with himself as a dictator. None of that even remotely happened. No, what you are bloviating about is a bunch of people that went to protest and were egged on by a handful of trouble makers who saw an opportunity to get a riot going. It was a tragedy, but not a coup.
So it was an inept coup.
It was not a coup. You can keep calling it one, but it wasn't. It was a riot, and a stark example of why riots should not be allowed to burn out of control, like they have been all year.

He didn't have a first one. Seriously, some people break a window and put their feet up on somebody's desk? That's your big coup attempt? I mean, he didn't even spend millions of dollars and years trying to overturn the results of an election.
People died. It was considerably more than breaking a window and putting feet on a desk.

How is what happened a coup attempt? A true attempt to overthrow the government to keep TRUMP! in power would involve a lot of weapons and a lot of military trained personnel. This was not CHAZ where a bunch of nincompoops were allowed to play let's pretend we're significant. This was the nation's capitol, and for TRUMP! to remain in power he would have to bring in the military to impose martial law, suspend the other two branches of government, destroy the constitution, and create a brand new government with himself as a dictator. None of that even remotely happened. No, what you are bloviating about is a bunch of people that went to protest and were egged on by a handful of trouble makers who saw an opportunity to get a riot going. It was a tragedy, but not a coup.
So it was an inept coup.
It was not a coup. You can keep calling it one, but it wasn't. It was a riot, and a stark example of why riots should not be allowed to burn out of control, like they have been all year.
Sadly, it was. A failed, inept coup. But a coup none the less.

Facts are facts.

Sorry for your luck.

So it was an inept coup.
Sadly, it was. A failed, inept coup. But a coup none the less.

Facts are facts.

Sorry for your luck.
It's not my luck, I wasn't involved. I'm merely calling it what it was. The left does this all the time, hysterically pasting labels on things that do not fit the definition, thus devaluing the label they're using. Consider that "RACIST!!!" used to mean something, now it's been so over used that it means nothing more than you disagreed with a white person who considers themselves to be a champion for the black population. "NAZI!!" used to mean something. Now it means nothing more than you disagreed with a liberal who ran out of other things to call you. "HOMOPHOBE!!!" used to mean something. Now it means nothing more than you stated that you value male/female marriage and families. "ZENOPHOBE!!!" used to mean something. Now it means nothing more than you stated that you want those who enter this country to do so legally. "RAPIST!!!" used to mean something. Now it means nothing more than someone accused you with no evidence whatsoever of touching her decades before. And on it goes.

So you will understand when I laugh at you calling the riot a coup.

I'm merely calling it what it was.
No. You're trying desperately to find something else to call it because it looks so bad on the party's resume.
A riot is bad enough. No need to call it something it's not just to make it look worse, which of course is what you are attempting to do. The right wing finally engaged in some violence, so you're jumping up and down with glee that the left no longer owns all the violence, but it was a riot. And, BTW, this will continue as Quid Pro inevitably does stupid stuff, it's only going to get worse until the mid-term clobbering.

You can't pull a coup when you're in power....dumbshit.

verb
verb: overthrow; 3rd person present: overthrows; past tense: overthrew; gerund or present participle: overthrowing; past participle: overthrown
/ˌōvərˈTHrō/
  1. 1.
    remove forcibly from power.
    "military coups which had attempted to overthrow the King"
    h
    Similar:
    remove (from office/power)

Please refrain from annoying liberals with facts.
They are offended and their mouth-foam likely contains the latest Chinese virus.

I made the mistake in tuning into Fox News this evening....and Democrats are acting like they've lost their motherfuking minds.

They can't even wait 11 days. They want their pound of flesh now.

It's really a disgusting display of horrid behavior.

Impeaching Trump again on Monday is what I believe is going to piss so many people off that the riots Wednesday will look like a picnic in comparison.

If Nancy Pelosi wants to create a national crisis....please continue this reckless course of action.

View attachment 439616

It kind of reminds me of what a criminal would do when they were desperate to cover up their crimes. What's the
hurry Nancy? Well....the hurry is what Trump can do to expose her between now and Jan 21st.

Pelosi talked to Joint Chiefs chairman about preventing Trump from ordering a nuclear attack
On Friday Nancy Pelosi revealed in a letter to fellow Democratic lawmakers that she spoke with the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff about preventing Trump from initiating military actions or a nuclear strike. Somehow “Preventing an Unhinged President From Using the Nuclear Codes” was the fourth bullet.​
“This morning, I spoke to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley to discuss available precautions for preventing an unstable president from initiating military hostilities or accessing the launch codes and ordering a nuclear strike,” Pelosi wrote. “The situation of this unhinged President could not be more dangerous, and we must do everything we can to protect the American people from his unbalanced assault on our country and our democracy.”​
If anyone appears unstable in all of this....Nancy Pelosi does. She called VP Mike Pence yesterday to implore him into using the 25th Amendment ASAP....and he put her on hold.

This disgusting display of hyper-partisanship must not go unpunished.
They are doing their job defending the Constitution. They have to show future Presidents that they are not above the law. Trump has been a disgrace, quit embarrassing yourself.

Yeah...he just might replace himself with.....himself.
That was the idea.

verb
verb: overthrow; 3rd person present: overthrows; past tense: overthrew; gerund or present participle: overthrowing; past participle: overthrown
/ˌōvərˈTHrō/
  1. 1.
    h
    Similar:

When you have been voted out of office you can.

The right wing finally engaged in some violence
Finally?

20201031_WOC027.png

Finally?

View attachment 441398

Did you realize while you wrote that post that you were not addressing what I actually said? The word engaged should have been your first clue. So, yes, really, you finally have some violence you can pretend to abhor after having to excuse it for so long.

Yeah...he just might replace himself with.....himself.
That was the idea.

verb
/ˌōvərˈTHrō/
  1. 1.
    h
    Similar:

Dumbass. Trump lost the election. Trump lost his 60 lawsuits. All his attempts to overturn the election failed. He incited an insurrectionist mob to storm the capitol in a desperate attempt to overthrow the people's choice, and his little coup attempt failed. Any other country, he would be frog marched out of the palace and face charges of Treason, Sedition, and Inciting a rebellion.

Finally?

View attachment 441398

Did you realize while you wrote that post that you were not addressing what I actually said? The word engaged should have been your first clue. So, yes, really, you finally have some violence you can pretend to abhor after having to excuse it for so long.
How many people have left wing extremists killed in that last 4 years?

Finally?

View attachment 441398

You're trying to move the goal posts. I clearly said violence. That includes assaulting innocent bystanders whether they were killed or not. SMH.

Finally?

View attachment 441398

You're trying to move the goal posts. I clearly said violence. That includes assaulting innocent bystanders whether they were killed or not. SMH.
Nope, I'm not.

I asked a question.

Can you answer it?

Finally?

View attachment 441398

Nope, I'm not.

I asked a question.

Can you answer it?
1. Yes, obviously you are, because I'm talking about violence, you're talking about murder. One is much broader than the other.
2. There is no answer that you would accept, because you define left wing extremists differently than I do.
3. I'm talking about violence. Now, if you want to talk about murder, than two people died in this riot. How many do you claim left wing extremists killed in the last 4 years? To be less than that, you would have to maintain that they killed less than two people. Are you trying to make that case?

Finally?

View attachment 441398

Nope, I'm not.

I asked a question.

Can you answer it?
1. Yes, obviously you are, because I'm talking about violence, you're talking about murder. One is much broader than the other.
2. There is no answer that you would accept, because you define left wing extremists differently than I do.
3. I'm talking about violence. Now, if you want to talk about murder, than two people died in this riot. How many do you claim left wing extremists killed in the last 4 years? To be less than that, you would have to maintain that they killed less than two people. Are you trying to make that case?
So you're saying breaking some windows and burning some trash cans is equivalent to or even worse than opening up on a crowd with a rifle?

I made the mistake in tuning into Fox News this evening....and Democrats are acting like they've lost their motherfuking minds.

They can't even wait 11 days. They want their pound of flesh now.

It's really a disgusting display of horrid behavior.

Impeaching Trump again on Monday is what I believe is going to piss so many people off that the riots Wednesday will look like a picnic in comparison.

If Nancy Pelosi wants to create a national crisis....please continue this reckless course of action.

View attachment 439616

It kind of reminds me of what a criminal would do when they were desperate to cover up their crimes. What's the
hurry Nancy? Well....the hurry is what Trump can do to expose her between now and Jan 21st.

Pelosi talked to Joint Chiefs chairman about preventing Trump from ordering a nuclear attack
On Friday Nancy Pelosi revealed in a letter to fellow Democratic lawmakers that she spoke with the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff about preventing Trump from initiating military actions or a nuclear strike. Somehow “Preventing an Unhinged President From Using the Nuclear Codes” was the fourth bullet.​
“This morning, I spoke to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley to discuss available precautions for preventing an unstable president from initiating military hostilities or accessing the launch codes and ordering a nuclear strike,” Pelosi wrote. “The situation of this unhinged President could not be more dangerous, and we must do everything we can to protect the American people from his unbalanced assault on our country and our democracy.”​
If anyone appears unstable in all of this....Nancy Pelosi does. She called VP Mike Pence yesterday to implore him into using the 25th Amendment ASAP....and he put her on hold.

This disgusting display of hyper-partisanship must not go unpunished.

Or.....they want neither martial law nor another Trump insurrection. Both of which are on the table as long as Trump is in office.

Sorry that you aren't getting it...what Trump does or doesn't do won't change what the american people think at this point----chinas puppet joe and his ho and the rest of our corrupt congress are illegite and a threat to the country---they all need to go.

Finally?

View attachment 441398

Nope, I'm not.

I asked a question.

Can you answer it?
So you're saying breaking some windows and burning some trash cans is equivalent to or even worse than opening up on a crowd with a rifle?
Please try to keep up because the rest of the class is way ahead of you. Do you or do you not understand that violence covers a lot more territory than murder?

" No Compelling Proof Of Intent "

* No Compelling Proof Of Ability *

Really , where are the minions of organized armed militia members who he controls that were following his directives for violence force to replace the current government , rather than protesting to have their grievances made known ?

The left speaks as would and imbecile with slanderous and libelous words that have zero basis in law .

If someone on a website wrote that individuals should be killed or their property damaged , then those are actual threats for violence , so where are the actual words trump spoke where he gave a directive to break windows of the capital or to violate the restrictions of peaceful protest ?

Forum List

Back