Classless Obamas Cancelled Photo-Op of White House Welcome for President-Elect Trump & Wife Melania

Why would any sitting POTUS want to be photographed with Drumpf the carnival barker and his skank wife?
For the same reason the Bush's had enough class to take a photo with a piece of shit community organizer and his skank wife. The obama's never fail to sink to the lowest point in anything they do. And you wonder why Trump won.
Bush said Drumpf was an idiot. Bush respected Obama. I dont wonder how Drumpf won. I always knew it was going to at least be close.

Last edited:
Why would any sitting POTUS want to be photographed with Drumpf the carnival barker and his skank wife?
For the same reason the Bush's had enough class to take a photo with a piece of shit community organizer and his skank wife. The obama's never fail to sink to the lowest point in anything they do. And you wonder why Trump won.
Bush said Drumpf was an idiot. Bush respected Obama. I dont wonder how Drumpf won. I always knew it was going to at least be close.
Bush also did what was right, took the photo's, went home and STFU not saying anything about what was happening even while being blamed for obies failures. I doubt we get the same out of the obie trash.

Bush also did what was right, took the photo's, went home and STFU not saying anything about what was happening even while being blamed for obies failures. I doubt we get the same out of the obie trash.
Bush said Drumpf was an idiot. He respected the hell out of Obama. Bush is a republican.

Bush said Drumpf was an idiot. He respected the hell out of Obama. Bush is a republican.
And that neither changes or replies to what I posted in any way.

And that neither changes or replies to what I posted in any way.
It changes it completely. Obama nor Bush respect Drumpf. Thats why Bush took a picture with Obama.

Forum List

Back