“Classified “ documents connected to President Trump and President Biden brought to us by rogue players attempting to divide the American people?

It seems that the media gets high ratings whether conservative or liberal media ……when they run very divisive subjects… Including subjects that harm the image of America. That’s the thing here we have two sitting presidents in a row whose legacy and whose morals are being criticized. It’s almost as if it’s a side show.

C-SPAN, Fox News and CNN have ran the classified documents found at the Biden think tank as a main stories. I wonder how long it’s going to go for…. I wonder how it will compare to media coverage of the classified documents found in Mar-a-Lago.

I have listen to talk radio shows and C-SPAN where Americans call in and provide their opinion here’s the thing on these topics. These stories whether it’s an attempt to discredit Donald Trump or Joe Biden what they do is rile people up.

We also have high inflation right now so having a situation where back to back presidents are under so much scrutiny is not a good thing for the country.
This story about old Joe with classified docs is suspicious. Since when does the MSM report negative stories on Joe? They actively covered up Hunter’s laptop and are currently covering up the Twitter Files. Something is amiss.

Blah, it does not even register but a bit on my hypocrisy scale....And not very high at that what with dem congress-critters putting out citizen's SS numbers and such.

And sorry, I don't care to be unified with the leftist enemies of the Republic that you refer to as Americans.

Clear enough?
I want to see no homeless Americans. A better middle class and I think that Democrats and Republicans are failing the American people. I think that there are some Republicans on the national scale and some Democrats on the local scale who have said some things recently that are good. Brother I respect you and I’m totally free speech I understand your viewpoint I am letting you know my viewpoint as well.

I would agree that todays problems are largely caused by Democrats and I believe it relates to all the woke Ness, cancel culture and social justice issues they invented.

the real issues are the downfall of the American middle-class and the rise of real estate prices, and the rise in price of grocery items and common goods. We have to do something about this that’s the number one issue

I refuse to give into the matrix. I’m not going to let my day get ruined by all this negative news. CNN Fox News they’re being very negative whether it was about their coverage of Trump or Biden. And let’s be honest when it comes to Biden now the tables have turned and Fox News is going to kind of go after Biden like CNN did with Trump…. it creates negative energy and division. And it gets Americans to bicker with each other to.

I recognize that it’s possible that either Biden or Trump are more guilty than one of the other when it comes to the classified document situation but I have said before that a president or vice president should have access to this material.

This story about old Joe with classified docs is suspicious. Since when does the MSM report negative stories on Joe? They actively covered up Hunter’s laptop and are currently covering up the Twitter Files. Something is amiss.
I’m wondering if somebody or some group is trying to get President Biden to step down to clear the way for someone else?

Big Update!

I was just watching Steve Bannon talking with Boris Epshteyn and Boris is reporting that the documents were Top Secret SCI and the documents were at a think tank funded by the CCP.

As Biden was the VP at the time, he was subject to the Federal Records Act, not Presidential Records Act.

Big difference

Most of us are now aware of the issue of Classified-documents being found in a Biden think tank. Of course it reminds us of the Classified documents folks found at President Trump‘s Mar-a-Lago residence.

My initial reaction to this was wait a second shouldn’t these powerful figures in government have access to Classified documents? . That is initially what I said upon hearing about declassified documents found at the Mar-a-Lago resort.

Then recently Classified documents were reportedly found at the Biden think tank….. So now this is two sitting American presidents in a row who have had to go through this. Folks is this a rogue player or some sort of a rogue country some sort of an enemy of America that is doing this to us to divide us Americans? . Right now the United States does not look good to the global world …this is two presidents in a row who have had to go through this accusation of miss handling Classified documents. So what’s going on here?

all the meanwhile we have millions of Americans who are living with a very low wage , unable to afford a home, or homeless. Shouldn’t that be the main story?

This is a way for Americans to just continue to bicker with each other and argue with each other over Donald Trump and Joe Biden.

It wasn’t like this in the great American past. Republicans and Democrats treated each other with more respect and the only way for now is for America to the show the world that we are united. President Biden and President Trump I should just come together shake hands figure something out….we need to fix our Economy.

Whether it is Americans who debate about race issues, debating about the morality of Donald Trump or Joe Biden this is just a waste of time frankly. We should be doing what we can to help uplift poor Americans and strengthen our country. CNN and the mass media ought to concentrate on showing stories of the downfall of the American middle class…. that’s the most important thing right now how do we get back to having a strong America middle class. I think right now America is going through a TMZ type of moment …We got to get back to the real world.
biden just sent 3 billion in gas and diesel powered equipment to screw up the enviroment to ukraine

Incorrect. It was president Trump with declassification powers, and Biden as VP taking documents with no declassification powers. That is a MASSIVE difference.
Well then the point is that shouldn’t the president and vice president have access to classified material. The vice president is second in line it seems that they should.

Well then the point is that shouldn’t the president and vice president have access to classified material. The vice president is second in line it seems that they should.
The VP doesnt have declassification authority. Only the president has that. The only person who can change the current procedure is a US president, unless the Supreme Court or Congress/Senate steps in and does something, but they wont.

biden just sent 3 billion in gas and diesel powered equipment to screw up the enviroment to ukraine
are plenty of Americans who disagree with sending money to Ukraine including myself. I think there’s good people on both sides both sides of that war .

What do you think about this classified document issue?
The VP doesnt have declassification authority. Only the president has that. The only person who can change the current procedure is a US president, unless the Supreme Court or Congress/Senate steps in and does something, but they wont.
this is an an unfortunate situation to have^.

McCarthy? :p
One can only speculate at this point.

But there are Democrats who don’t want to support Biden so maybe they are playing a role here…. Cori bush and other far left Democrats have been silent when asked if they would support Biden on a 2024 presidential run

Now there’s no proof that the documents were planted whether it comes to Trump or Biden. But that was a concern of mine I was wondering if perhaps documents were planted at trumps presidency or now at the Biden think tank.

One hell of a coincidence that two sitting presidents in a row are accused of holding onto classified documents.

Thank you for that additional information about Trumps issue. I gave Trump my vote in 2020 for what it’s worth.

I voted for Trump in 2020 as well ... not that I agreed with the Republicans, but I thought they needed four more years to make good on what they were doing ... I'm a liberal, not a Democrat, I'm allowed to say conservatives have great ideas ... I'm glad they're allowed the chance to run things ...

Not that I agree with them ... frankly I don't ... morons every one of them ... but they govern as well as any can ... who's asking for more ... fucking wimin's work if you ask me ...

Incorrect. It was president Trump with declassification powers, and Biden as VP taking documents with no declassification powers. That is a MASSIVE difference.

"A significant provision of EO 13526 is the creation of the National Declassification Center. The major focus is the idea that information should become declassified systematically as soon as practicable. Specific time limits are mentioned for different kinds of information, but there is also the provision that information that still needs to be classified can stay classified. Mechanisms are outlined for periodic reevaluation of the need to classify information, even if the result of the evaluation is to keep the information classified"

My mistake, I thought the President had the power to magically declassify documents without following his own goddam EO ... so I guess the VP wouldn't as well ... but if you have a citation that says the president, or VP, ... does, or does not ... have the power to declassify ... then you should be at the spot that says to scratch out the classified markings and re-stamp the document "unclassified", and sign your name, in order to declassify a document ...

=====

But that's only if you don't agree the President can take all that he wants when he leaves office ... yeah right ... first Democrat who walks off with Air Force One will have Republicans screaming like little girls ...

"A significant provision of EO 13526 is the creation of the National Declassification Center. The major focus is the idea that information should become declassified systematically as soon as practicable. Specific time limits are mentioned for different kinds of information, but there is also the provision that information that still needs to be classified can stay classified. Mechanisms are outlined for periodic reevaluation of the need to classify information, even if the result of the evaluation is to keep the information classified"

My mistake, I thought the President had the power to magically declassify documents without following his own goddam EO ... so I guess the VP wouldn't as well ... but if you have a citation that says the president, or VP, ... does, or does not ... have the power to declassify ... then you should be at the spot that says to scratch out the classified markings and re-stamp the document "unclassified", and sign your name, in order to declassify a document ...

=====

But that's only if you don't agree the President can take all that he wants when he leaves office ... yeah right ... first Democrat who walks off with Air Force One will have Republicans screaming like little girls ...
That executive order doesnt apply to presidents. That is only for government employees.

The big crime here is the private office at Penn Biden wasn't a SCIF unlike Trump's residence was. That's the big difference plus Biden not having any authority to declassify the documents.

The big crime here is the private office at Penn Biden wasn't a SCIF unlike Trump's residence was. That's the big difference plus Biden not having any authority to declassify the documents.

Trump had no SCIF.

My position is that a president or vice president Ought have access to classified material it seems like something that would be OK.

Thank you for that additional information about Trumps issue. I gave Trump my vote in 2020 for what it’s worth.

The main point is in the aftermath of classified documents being found at the Biden think tank and in light of classified documents found at Mar-a-Lago….we’re not in for a good situation, but it doesn’t have to be that way. I think it is awful and a waste of time that the media outlets are talking about this while we have so many Americans who are homeless, And many many more living with a low wage with little prospects going for them right now.

Our economy should be the main concern.
I accept that mistakes happen... Both men ended up with classified documents...

Biden's Team noticed the error and immediately handed them back.

Trump, claimed they were his and he was keeping them. Then after a year of fighting gave some back and lied that he gave all back. He was then caught moving the documents around his property.

Trump could have behaved in a responsible manner with very sensitive material, he didn't...

Forum List

Back