Classic Late Friday Docu-Dump Reveals Trump Will Restore WHO Funding Despite Role In Deception

Death-Ninja

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2020
Hayward Wisconsin
This is shocking, if for no other reason then the fact that the WHO intentionally mislead the United States, let alone that their deception is on the verge of chalking up over 100,000 dead Americans! This is tantamount to FDR announcing U. S. funding of Nazi Medical ghoul Joseph Mengele's horrifying medical experimentation on children because potentially it may prove valuable! I find myself wondering about that Chinese hack into that NYC entertainment attorney's computer, I wonder if China just succeeded in blackmailing Trump, because restoring funding to the WHO is literally surrendering to China....

This is shocking, if for no other reason then the fact that the WHO intentionally mislead the United States, let alone that their deception is on the verge of chalking up over 100,000 dead Americans! This is tantamount to FDR announcing U. S. funding of Nazi Medical ghoul Joseph Mengele's horrifying medical experimentation on children because potentially it may prove valuable! I find myself wondering about that Chinese hack into that NYC entertainment attorney's computer, I wonder if China just succeeded in blackmailing Trump, because restoring funding to the WHO is literally surrendering to China....

CDC as well. Guess if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

At the same level of funding they currently get from China - so 1/10th of what we were spending.

BTW, this has not been signed by Trump, so it is merely speculation at this point. Let's see what happens.....

I'm a liberal and even I know the WHO let down the whole world by placating China on this one. I would move that funding to the CDC and NIH, who have proven more legitimate at this moment in time.

GOOD. The man has seen sense.

At the same level of funding they currently get from China - so 1/10th of what we were spending.
If you believe that I have some sweet-ass Antarctic beachfront available at a great price....

You didn't read your own link?
Please remove head from hole in ground, I know that is what they are saying, and I am saying if you believe them you are a fucking idiot, it'll(financial contribution)remain exactly as it has been, and it is literally a surrender to China! This is a huge slap in each American's face, WHO is directly implicated in a war crime against not just the United States, but the world itself, that is precisely why Trump and his master chose to wait until 7pm Friday evening to make it public knowledge....

Fake news!

Unless the head guy of the W.H.O. is gone...full funding wont be restored!

Trump is probably funding A "last Tour" of the WHO (roger daltry, pete townsend) :laughing0301:

Fake news!

Trump is probably funding A "last Tour" of the WHO (roger daltry, pete townsend) :laughing0301:
Fake news? The white house released the draft letter, at 7pm Friday, Tucker Carlson broke it, its true! Somebody got to him with some dirt on some thing, my guess is the blackmailing hackers targeting Madonna and Gaga women, who also threatened Trump, and came off sounding very Chinese, actually succeeded in blackmailing him.....

If you believe that I have some sweet-ass Antarctic beachfront available at a great price....

Please remove head from hole in ground, I know that is what they are saying, and I am saying if you believe them you are a fucking idiot, it'll(financial contribution)remain exactly as it has been, and it is literally a surrender to China! This is a huge slap in American's faces, WHO is directly implicated in a war crime against not just the United States, but the world itself, that is precisely why Trump and his master chose to wait until 7pm Friday evening to make it public knowledge....
It's a report. Have you seen the signed document? No? what are the names of the "senior sources"? Don't have those? Unless and until it is confirmed, it is speculation. I am truly sorry that your childlike mind cannot process that fact......

Please remove head from hole in ground, I know that is what they are saying, and I am saying if you believe them you are a fucking idiot, it'll(financial contribution)remain exactly as it has been, and it is literally a surrender to China! This is a huge slap in American's faces, WHO is directly implicated in a war crime against not just the United States, but the world itself, that is precisely why Trump and his master chose to wait until 7pm Friday evening to make it public knowledge....
It's a report. Have you seen the signed document? No? what are the names of the "senior sources"? Don't have those? Unless and until it is confirmed, it is speculation. I am truly sorry that your childlike mind cannot process that fact......
You Trump toe-suckers are every bit as immunized from truth as any democrat, I'll say that for you.....

You Trump toe-suckers are every bit as immunized from truth as any democrat, I'll say that for you.....
I find it amusing how you believe the parts of the (unconfirmed) story that you like but dismiss the other parts....:rofl:

Trump will propose anything that gets democratic panties in a wad. He sucks the air out of the room. It is childish, but effective.

Fake news!

Trump is probably funding A "last Tour" of the WHO (roger daltry, pete townsend)

Can't be true. I saw their farewell tour in 1982.

Fake news!

Trump is probably funding A "last Tour" of the WHO (roger daltry, pete townsend)

Can't be true. I saw their farewell tour in 1982.

If anybody can do it...TRUMP can do it!

LUUUUUuuuuuuv REIGN O'er MEEEEeeeeEEEeee....LUUUUUuuuuuuuvv :banana:

According to a five-page draft letter to WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus obtained by "Tucker Carlson Tonight" Friday, the administration will "agree to pay up to what China pays in assessed contributions" to the WHO.

So we still cut our contributions by two-thirds.

Could be. Mayby they ended up with the Pee tapes from trumps night in Moscow. Most anybody could blackmail trump and he has a history of paying off to keep it quiet.

Forum List

Back