The Space Force Flag looks like the Star Trek Logo. What do you think?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I love it. Granted I am a lifelong Star Trek fan but why I think it's so great that they chose to make the Space Force logo look like Star Trek is simply this: To me what is space really about is inspiration and imagination.

Of course, this is the USAF Space Command logo from 1985...

Air_Force_Space_Command.png

We have absolutely no need for a "Space Force" when we can't even pull off a manned orbital mission. All space related functions from other services should be transferred to the Chair Force or maintained as a Joint Command and that is where it should have ended.

I love it. Granted I am a lifelong Star Trek fan but why I think it's so great that they chose to make the Space Force logo look like Star Trek is simply this: To me what is space really about is inspiration and imagination.

Well for starters it's somewhat confusing as to what the space force actually is. They talk as if it's a new seoerate branch of the military but from all appearances it's still just a part of the Air Force like the old TAC, SAC and MAC was when I was in the air force.

We have absolutely no need for a "Space Force" when we can't even pull off a manned orbital mission. All space related functions from other services should be transferred to the Chair Force or maintained as a Joint Command and that is where it should have ended.
It’s not all about sending military into space. It’s about all the support needed from the ground and running missions through satellites.

Forum List

Back