Classic Books Being Rewritten By The Woke

Some of the estates of these authors have told these companies that they are not going to be allowed to sell those books as written by the author if they alter any of the original text. Since that would not be what the author wrote. If all authors or their estates were to do this, this editing would stop pretty quickly.

Neither does yours you commie piece of shit. Those publishers can wipe their ass with Agitha Christie and sell that if they wanted to. Don't cry like a broke boy because you don't own shit anyone cares about. 😄
I just love how tolerant you are of others. Your soul needs to be prayed for so that your tolerance of others will improve. I'll put you on my prayer list.

Where's your tolerance for private property you commie piece of shit?

😄
I pray for you soul.

Reach out for the Lord and the Lord will reach out and hold your hand. Repent your sins and you will be forgiven and the Lord shall fill you with love.

Isiah: Chapter 25, verse 7.

both sides are wrong for messing with books and classics

oriental refers to rugs and items like that....humans are called asians sorry that triggers ya
No, oriental has 2600 years of use so far, so you can't have that. I use oriental constantly and try to avoid Asian.

The problem with Asian is that it includes Indians and Pakistanis and what-not. Sometimes you are simply talking about ORIENTALS and not including dark-skinned Hindus!!

It's not just history being cancelled by the woke, they are rewriting classic books as well. The woke crowd are totally out of control in their never ending effort to control people to the ideology they want to push. The unpure must be purified no matter what the cost.

I figured they'd start on Agatha Christie soon. I have essentially memorized her whole body of works, and I can tell you, they've got their work cut out for them. Do people know that Then There Were None was originally titled Ten Little Ni***rs, and because that title didn't work in America, retitled to Ten Little Indians?

I will never knowingly buy or read a bowdlerized book of this sort.

When will they start cleaning up the Latin authors? All those Christians thrown to wild animals in the ampitheatres! Actually, the Woke types probably LIKE to read about Christians tortured.

Yes. Translated. It's available on line, free.
I'll go look directly, thanx. The last time I did look for it, it had not been translated, at least it wasn't on Amazon. In theory, I can read French. In practice ------------ maybe not right now.

I'll go look directly, thanx. The last time I did look for it, it had not been translated, at least it wasn't on Amazon. In theory, I can read French. In practice ------------ maybe not right now.
Camp of the Saints pdf. English translation free.

I pray for you soul.

Reach out for the Lord and the Lord will reach out and hold your hand. Repent your sins and you will be forgiven and the Lord shall fill you with love.

Isiah: Chapter 25, verse 7.
Does the Lord fill you with love when you accept the sacrement of Christ's body in your mouth?

Does the Lord fill you with love when you accept the sacrement of Christ's body in your mouth?
LOL. Hey, you made a post without calling me a name. I really didn't think you could do it. My prayers are working already. May the Lord bless you with forgiveness. I will continue having you on my prayer list, which means that dozens of people will be praying for your lost soul. May the Lord be with you and cleanse you of your sins and intolerance and hatred of others.

LOL. Hey, you made a post without calling me a name. I really didn't think you could do it. My prayers are working already. May the Lord bless you with forgiveness. I will continue having you on my prayer list, which means that dozens of people will be praying for your lost soul. May the Lord be with you and cleanse you of your sins and intolerance and hatred of others.
So you waste God's time praying about your own petty personal shit like people calling you names? 😄 Isn't the OP about a bunch of capitalists rewriting classic racist authors to appeal to a more diverse population? I don't have the power or authority to do that. Shouldn't you be praying these evil capitalists learn to accept financial loss as as tithing and a show of devotion to sweet baby Jesus?

So you waste God's time praying about your own petty personal shit like people calling you names? 😄 Isn't the OP about a bunch of capitalists rewriting classic racist authors to appeal to a more diverse population? I don't have the power or authority to do that. Shouldn't you be praying these evil capitalists learn to accept financial loss as as tithing and a show of devotion to sweet baby Jesus?
I don't know what financial loss you're talking about. As far as I know classic books have always turned a profit. I pray for your soul because you have a lot of hatred and hostility in you toward others. I pray you have more tolerance and respect for others.

I don't know what financial loss you're talking about. As far as I know classic books have always turned a profit. I pray for your soul because you have a lot of hatred and hostility in you toward others. I pray you have more tolerance and respect for others.
That's the problem right there... As far as you know. What do you know? 😄 Do you own a publishing company? Are you going to cosplay as one next?

That's the problem right there... As far as you know. What do you know? 😄 Do you own a publishing company? Are you going to cosplay as one next?
Classic books are classic because they sell well and have sold well for a long time. If they weren't already making money on classical books, they would have never gotten to the point of being classical. That's not hard to figure out.

Classic books are classic because they sell well and have sold well for a long time. If they weren't already making money on classical books, they would have never gotten to the point of being classical. That's not hard to figure out.
So I was right and you decided to cosplay as a publisher? 😄

Forum List

Back