Clashes break out at rally in Michigan

I saw nothing on the site that claims the DNC has called the Proud Boys white nationalist.
The title is your first big clue, fucking genius! And I guess you combed and parsed everything in the link
in a matter of two minutes, if that. :fu: You are a joke, but not the funny kind...the absurd ridiculous kind.

I saw nothing on the site that claims the DNC has called the Proud Boys white nationalist.
The title is your first big clue, fucking genius! And I guess you combed and parsed everything in the link
in a matter of two minutes, if that. :fu: You are a joke, but not the funny kind...the absurd ridiculous kind.
You is not a specific clause to identify who is doing it. Your inability to reason only shows in your post which only seeks to insult and not discuss the issue. So far all we have is hearsay and conjecture which is not poof. I am sorry you never taught yourself the techniques of speed reading.

What in the hell do these guys want? Seriously, their issues are not clear at all. What are they marching to get? All they seem to say is that they hate Muslims and they hate women.
They are anti terrorist antifa. And they are proud Americans .. in a time where standing up as a proud American is canceled . They show up with beef. Not afraid to use it

They may be "proud" of something, but they are not proud Americans. They don't contribute anything to the U.S. except hatred for their fellow Americans. They are just a gang of spoiled, ignorant white male trash. Why is having "beef" a thing? Why is having a penis a thing? Anyone of either sex and any skin color and religion can wave a flag and look to start trouble.
Their voice has been canceled. They talk about traditional American values, they show up to protest to protect minorities like Andy Ngo who was lynched by democrats, because he’s Asian, or when democrats almost burned two Jews alive in Berkeley, or to protect Candace Owen who is black from going into a restaurant and buying breakfast.. that’s who they protect .

How have "Proud Boys"voices been "canceled"?
What are these "traditional values" that they protect, but others don't?
How many "minorities" have they protected, and from whom?
Who "lynched" Andy Ngo, how do you know that whomever bothered him were Democrats, and was he attacked because he is Asian?
Was Candace Owen somehow bothered (don't know how) because of the color of her skin? I don't think that either Ngo or Owens were attacked, if this happened, because of their ethnicity.
Were two Jews burned alive in Berkeley, and if this occurred, how do you know that the perps were Democrats and such attack was motivated by the victims' religion?
Do they protect all black women?
What is their anti-woman stance about?
what is their anti-Muslim thing about?

Our LEO's take an oath and are trained. The "Proud Boys" seem to be just a gang of white male thugs who are playing identity politics and are attempting to take over America's streets gang-style.

BTW: They seem to be immature boys who blame women for all of their problems because they refuse to take personal responsibility.
Must you always just throw out a bunch of random shit in these unfocused little vomits of yours?

The question has to do with the way the media framed proud boys as "white nationalist" and what connotation does that have.

Why do you keep calling proud boys a white nationalist group?

Because that's what the Democratic Party and the media (one in the same entity) do when there is a gathering of conservative white people.
The DNC and the media is not one entity. All of the media does not support the Democrats...
No, not ALL media, necessarily - just the Mainstream media and all the most influential social media.

You is not a specific clause to identify who is doing it. Your inability to reason only shows in your post which only seeks to insult and not discuss the issue. So far all we have is hearsay and conjecture which is not poof. I am sorry you never taught yourself the techniques of speed reading.
Who is this "you" you refer to and what is the "it" in doing it?
And what part of the title from the respected Michigan Review Quarterly do you not understand?
Understanding contemporary white nationalism: Proud Boys and the White Ethnostate
All of it, it looks like.

You're a joke just like your claim of being a speed reader. If you're a speed reader I'm the Czar of Russia.
You didn't even read the title of the piece!
How can I not denounce and ridicule such idiocy?

Because that's what the Democratic Party and the media (one in the same entity) do when there is a gathering of conservative white people.
Then show us proof that the DNC has called the Proud Boys white nationalist..
Tell me a democrat that said there not, the leader is a black man
Failure to prove is noted.
The leader of the democrat party is the media

Nope, it is a conglomeration of investors of a corporation with a voting body that controls the operation which is not the DNC, the RNC or any political organization in power....The media includes companies that support Democrats, Republicans, Independents or whomever they want.

The DNC and the media is not one entity. All of the media does not support the Democrats...
I just watched chuck Todd for the 90th week have 4 same thinking media echo chamber talk about trumps politics with no defense from a republican commentator. That’s fascism

Nope, it is a conglomeration of investors of a corporation with a voting body that controls the operation which is not the DNC, the RNC or any political organization in power....The media includes companies that support Democrats, Republicans, Independents or whomever they want.
Do you own a tv?

What in the hell do these guys want? Seriously, their issues are not clear at all. What are they marching to get? All they seem to say is that they hate Muslims and they hate women.
The audacity of you to question a reason to protest it shocking

And what part of the title from the respected Michigan Review Quarterly do you not understand?
Understanding contemporary white nationalism: Proud Boys and the White Ethnostate

You're a joke just like your claim of being a speed reader. If you're a speed reader I'm the Czar of Russia.
Are you sure he said reader and not user? The latter might better explain his inability to understand.

How anybody could think our mainstream and social media do not have an agenda is beyond me.

Are you sure he said reader and not user? The latter might better explain his inability to understand.

How anybody could think our mainstream and social media do not have an agenda is beyond me.
I think you are on to something. It might explain his location in the Ozarks and frequent mental lapses.
It would be interesting to take a survey of his teeth.

Last edited:

Do you own a tv?
Or a mind?

If MSM is all they know and all that everyone in their world knows and if any alternative is promoted by that world as bad then they’ll just parrot and perpetuate the bullshit.

This happens just as often as other things but such stories never seem to get posted here. This is the stuff the media hides. I'm surprised somebody didn't try to make this a BLM thing.

By Hollie Silverman and Nicole Chavez, CNN 6 hrs ago
Several fights broke out in Kalamazoo, Michigan, during a rally held by the far-right group Proud Boys, police say.

Members of the group were marching in downtown Kalamazoo when they clashed with counter protesters and officers moved to disperse the crowds, CNN affiliate WXMI reported.

"Once the event turned violent, the officers responded quickly and restored order," Kalamazoo Public Safety said in a statement, adding that officers declared "a police zone and dispersed the crowds."

People were "punching, kicking and even pepper-spraying one another," CNN affiliate WOOD reported.

Authorities said multiple groups were "visibly armed with a variety of weapons, including guns" and officers confiscated a 3-foot wooden club.

"This is still an unpredictable situation and we encourage the community to remain safe," the public safety agency said.

Proud Boys, founded in 2016 in New York, is far-right extremist organization that has been designated as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Members describe themselves as "Western chauvinists who refuse to apologize for creating the modern world." The group's site argues its allure stems from the fact that young American men and women are "finished" with "apology culture" but disavows links to the alt-right or to white supremacists.

Far right thugs start fighting shocker.
You lie

Says "Story would not have been posted".
Then links to story that's posted. Derp!
You can’t make fun of a BLACK guy!!! Regardless of how funny and correct, it’s just not acceptable behavior by a member of the privileged.
Says "Story would not have been posted".
Then links to story that's posted. Derp!
You can’t make fun of a BLACK guy!!! Regardless of how funny and correct, it’s just not acceptable behavior by a member of the privileged.

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.

August 18th.....
Animal Farm
1945: English author George Orwell published Animal Farm, an anti-utopian satire that became a classic. [
Britannica.com

Forum List

Back