Clarence Thomas Signals Willingness to Overturn Obergefell v. Hodges

She just posts more lies

The Michigan counties with the highest vaccine rates now have the highest infections. This is being seen all over. The vaccines destroyed your immune system. Now you will get Covid over and over and God only knows what else.

I understand that you're an insecure asshole.
I understand that you are not bright enough to explain what equal protection under that law means or how it relates to the issue of discrimination.

I also understand that you are a spineless coward, as evidenced by your repeated refusal to state what has become obvious- that you believe that the SCOTUS ruling that struck down bans on interracial marriage was wrong

I understand that you are not bright enough to explain what equal protection under that law means or how it relates to the issue of discrimination.

I also understand that you are a spineless coward, as evidenced by your repeated refusal to state what has become obvious- that you believe that the SCOTUS ruling that struck down bans on interracial marriage was wrong
Still flailing, I see. When did you ask that question, last week? And you were (and still are) too fragile to accept my answer "The government has no business regulating marriage".
You should really do two things: get your GED and see a shrink about that OCD, RegressivePutz.

Yes, I agree. However, a state may have a law that says you have to be male and female.
This would limit the ability to travel from one state to another since you would not be married in a destination state.

This is not unlike underage marriage laws. A 30 year old man with a 16 year old wife could be married in one state and still be married in a state where the law is 18 to marry.

We have states in which common law marriage is legal and states where it is not regardless of the time spent together. Fulfilling all requirements of a common law marriage in one state is equally married in a state that doesn't recognize such unions.

Two men marrying in a state recognizing same sex marriage will still be married in every state in the union.

The 14th Amendment is the most abused Amendment of the Constitution. It's one of the slavery Amendments after the Civil War giving full citizenship to ex slaves and their descendants. Period.
That's the first half of Section 1. The second half of Section 1 reads,
No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
It's pretty clear.

Still flailing, I see. When did you ask that question, last week? And you were (and still are) too fragile to accept my answer "The government has no business regulating marriage".
You should really do two things: get your GED and see a shrink about that OCD, RegressivePutz.
Fuck off kid. Anyone watching this knows who is flailing. Your so called answer is not an answer at all. You are still too much of a COWARD to give an honest answer

This would limit the ability to travel from one state to another since you would not be married in a destination state.

This is not unlike underage marriage laws. A 30 year old man with a 16 year old wife could be married in one state and still be married in a state where the law is 18 to marry.

We have states in which common law marriage is legal and states where it is not regardless of the time spent together. Fulfilling all requirements of a common law marriage in one state is equally married in a state that doesn't recognize such unions.

Two men marrying in a state recognizing same sex marriage will still be married in every state in the union.
Correct. Two men can't get married in every state, but they are married regardless which state they travel to. It's like a driver's license. Every state has different laws, but you're license is valid everywhere.

Still flailing, I see. You really should check on that OCD, RegressivePutz.
Let the record show that you are too much of a wimp and a coward to state whether or not you think that Loving -the case that struck down bans on interracial marriage- was correctly decided. Instead, you hide behind your claim that government should not be involved in marriage.

The record will also show that you have been unable to explain the concept of equal protection under the law as it pertains to discrimination

In short, you have proven to be incapable of having an adult conversation about anything. You are an intellectually deficient and passive aggressive zombie troll bot.

Last edited:
Let the record show that you are too much of a wimp and a coward to state whether or not you think that Loving -the case that struck down bans on interracial marriage- was correctly decided. Instead, you hide behind your claim that government should not be involved in marriage.

The record will also show that you have been unable to explain the concept of equal protection under the law as it pertains to discrimination

In short, you have proven to be incapable of have an adult conversation about anything. You are an intellectually deficient and passive aggressive zombie troll bot.
The record will show? Get over yourself, dipstick.

The record will show? Get over yourself, dipstick.
1652039374881.png

Forum List

Back