Clarence Thomas-Enemy to Blacks, And all of America

The Supreme Court forced states to provide public education, moron.
So, apparently you think that some people should be denied publicly supported public education. The fact that SCOTUS forced it makes no difference.

you keep posting that, I count 4 times just in this thread.

Got a link as to WHO said it, and when?

Yet, here you are attacking Thomas for no other reason than the fact that he's a conservative.
The point of the article is that only racists make the claim you have just made. You have ignored Thomases record in bold which is why he is attacked by blacks. So just because this Uncle Tom does your racist bidding, I don't have to support him.

So, apparently you think that some people should be denied publicly supported public education. The fact that SCOTUS forced it makes no difference.
If states are going to provide public education, then they have to provide it to everyone. But after Brown v Board of Education, so states tried to stop providing it to anyone, but the Supreme Court rules that they couldn't do that.

The point of the article is that only racists make the claim you have just made. You have ignored Thomases record in bold which is why he is attacked by blacks. So just because this Uncle Tom does your racist bidding, I don't have to support him.
You just proved my point.

There is no doubt that there are still prejudice people out there, but their numbers have gotten fewer and fewer.

The vast majority of employers hire whoever they think will make the most money for them. They couldn't care less about what color their skin is. They care a lot more about their wallets.

BTW - What is a "Black Ethnic name"? The vast majority of Black Americans have European last names.

Also - I've always found that the greatest prejudice comes from poor diction. People with heavy accents are not liked by other people. As a rule, I automatically consider white people with heavy southern accents to be total idiots. I'd bet the vast majority of prejudice white people would be happy to hire a black person with an Englich accent. Being well-spoken counts for a lot.
I happen to be back. I have experienced what you say is less now. So please stop trying to tell me how things are for black people. Look at this forum, racism is no less now that it ever was. It's just not as open.

Wasn't this hate filled racist post thrown out last week? Anyway Justice Thomas showed blacks how much they can achieve with hard work. It goes against the left's plantation mentality and they hate him for it.

If states are going to provide public education, then they have to provide it to everyone. But after Brown v Board of Education, so states tried to stop providing it to anyone, but the Supreme Court rules that they couldn't do that.

Brilliant! You'd rather have states full of completely uneducated morons then giving people you don't like free education.

Sounds like SOTUS cares more for the people of those states then the State Governments did.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
I happen to be back. I have experienced what you say is less now. So please stop trying to tell me how things are for black people. Look at this forum, racism is no less now that it ever was. It's just not as open.
Horse shit. You're an anti-white racist demagogue

You just proved my point.
You had no point. Your claim was shown to be incorrect. You were shown why blacks don't like Thomas and none of it had it do with the fact he was a conservative.

There is a difference between a black conservative and right-wing black sellouts. A black conservative would not deny the racism faced by blacks. A true black conservative should oppose racism because the lack of opportunity created by policies stemming from racism are examples of government overreach into the private lives of its citizens.

Thomas is not a conservative. He is a black right-wing extremist.

Along with Judge Thomas another hero of mine is Candace Owens! amazing people both of them! :clap2::clap2:

1708117515287.png

So you're basing your claim on what one man claims? We have no date for this claim or any evidence that this guy is who you say he is.
I know and you know that it is more than just one white man doing this. You do it.

Fash made this statement in 2020.

Another sellout who helps promote white supremacy. Do not lecture blacks about the importance of getting a college education and support Candace Owens.

so everybody who doesn't agree with you is a sellout?

pleassssssse give us a break.:rolleyes-41:

This forum tends to attract extremists.

You know that when a white person and a black person apply for a job, when the black person gets hired the white person says that it's AA to blame, while if the white person gets hired the black says that it's due to racial prejudice. Meanwhile all the employer cares about is who will make the most money for them.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
You had no point. Your claim was shown to be incorrect. You were shown why blacks don't like Thomas and none of it had it do with the fact he was a conservative.

There is a difference between a black conservative and right-wing black sellouts. A black conservative would not deny the racism faced by blacks. A true black conservative should oppose racism because the lack of opportunity created by policies stemming from racism are examples of government overreach into the private lives of its citizens.

He is a black right-wing extremist.
hilarious, coming from a black left-wing extremist.

You had no point. Your claim was shown to be incorrect.
Nope
You were shown why blacks don't like Thomas and none of it had it do with the fact he was a conservative.
They don't like him because he's a black conservative.

There is a difference between a black conservative and right-wing black sellouts.
No there isn't.

A black conservative would not deny the racism faced by blacks.
Sure they would. They do it all the time. Just read Thomas Sowell.
A true black conservative should oppose racism because the lack of opportunity created by policies stemming from racism are examples of government overreach into the private lives of its citizens.
No one supports racism, douchebag. Black assholes like you are claiming racism all the time even though the government isn't involved.

Liberal Dictionary
========================================
Black right wing extremist - black conservative.

You aren't fooling anyone, douchebag.

Forum List

Back