Claremont Student Seek Racial Segregation

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
But these are 'People of color' making the demand, lol, meaning anyone not labeled white.

This whole thing is a ridiculous posturing built on falsehoods and covered with a thick veneer of stupidity.

Hispanics ARE white, but these Hispanics want non-white students to room with them, meaning that they think Hispanics are not white. What about speaking Spanish means one race magically changes? Since when is white not a color, but I digress. Of course Spanish speaking doesnt actually change ones race, but it is the result of these morons taking a Marxist ideological definition of their own ethnicity instead of one based on history, biology, genetics and reason.

And within 12 years the Hispanic community will be arguing that they are as white as anyone else and please forget all that Chicano nonsense that was made up by a Mexican Nazi in the 1930s.

All students should consider that their white liberal appointee for who speaks for minority communities is serving the interests of only one group of people; white Democrat liberals, no one else.

Claremont students refuse to live with whites

Student Karé Ureña (PZ ’18) posted on Facebook that non-white students in need of housing arrangements should reach out to either her or two other students with whom she plans to live in an off-campus house. The post states that “POC [people of color] only” will be considered for this living opportunity. “I don’t want to live with any white folks,” Ureña added.

Dalia Zada (PZ ’18) expressed concerns to the anti-white discrimination. “‘POC only?’ Maybe I’m missing something or misunderstanding your post, but how is that not a racist thing to say?”

“This is directed to protect POC, not white people. Don’t see how this is racist at all…” responded AJ León (PZ ’18), a member of the Pitzer Latino Student Union.

People of color are allowed to create safe POC only spaces. It is not reverse racism or discriminatory, it is self preservation [sic],” Sara Roschdi (PZ ’17), another Pitzer Latino Student Union member, stated. “Reverse racism isn’t a thing.”

“We don’t want to have to tiptoe around fragile white feelings in a space where we just want to relax and be comfortable,” commented Nina Lee, a Women’s Studies major. “I could live with white people, but I would be far more comfortable living with other poc.”

White people always mad when they don’t feel included but at the end of the day y’all are damaging asf [sic] and if a POC feels they need to protect themselves from that toxic environment THEY CAN! Quick to try to jump on a POC but you won’t call your friends out when they’re being racist asf [sic],” noted Terriyonna Smith (PZ ’18), an Africana Studies major and Resident Assistant (RA) for the 2016-2017 year. “I’m not responding to NO comments and NOPE I don’t wanna have a dialogue.”

Has the liberal experiment to socially mix races become a complete disaster?

Just like Multiculturalism has failed in Europe. Just like political correctness seem to start failing.

Why? Because everything above was created to cover the truth.

Just like Multiculturalism has failed in Europe. Just like political correctness seem to start failing.

Why? Because everything above was created to cover the truth.

I think it was created to CAUSE the resurgence of racism, but only an antiwhite racism instead, and it is working even as most whites are going 'Duh, whats it matta to me?'

When I was a kid, liberals sought a color-blind society.

Today's leftist regressives now promote tribalism.

When I was a kid, liberals sought a color-blind society.

Today's leftist regressives now promote tribalism.
And they do this because of a coincidental set of circumstances that create an illusion that it is a smarter strategy to dismiss the majority and their interests and play to a coalition of minorities instead.

This set of circumstances wont last much longer, another 5 to ten years.

We may have all been put in the gas chambers before that happens. You'll see a hitler type movement from the left. It's actually already happening. Whites are demonized just like the Jews were in Germany.
Once the Robotics industry makes human workers obsolete in nonskilled labor jobs, Hispanics will not be able to get a job and they will go back to their home countries, as will many other immigrant ethnic groups that right now support the Democrats.

Hence the Democrats will be once again lying to lower class white workers to get thier votes like they did prior to 1980 when those groups abandoned the Dems and voted for Reagan.

Only now the Democrats are casting that move to the GOP in iron, and will have to undo it all over again when the Robots come and the immigrants go back home for lack of jobs.

Segregation for EVAH.

Or, at least until blacks start complaining that whites live in white housing.

Forum List

Back