Claim: ‘Global warming’ could cause humans to develop webbed feet, cat’s eyes and gills

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Claim: 'Global warming' could cause humans to develop webbed feet, cat's eyes and gills
Webbed feet, cat's eyes and gills: Features are just some that humans could evolve to have to deal with a 'water world' due to global warming

Experts predicts some genetic changes could take place quickly For example, some humans already have a mutation that causes webbing

A layer in the retina may develop to help us see in poor light under water

Our noses and face size would increase to help warm inhaled cold air in the nasopharynx, the area behind the nose

Question to Liberals: Are you ever going to be ashamed of the outrageous lies that the Global Warming folks are coming up with?

And then there's the wacky professor who said that global warming deniers should be put to death:

"The police would start to identify the most influential Global Warming deniers who had not responded to the changed legal situation. These individuals would then be charged and brought to justice." "According to the principle I have proposed, the Pope and perhaps some of his closest advisers should be sentenced to death."

Progressive Professor Demands Death Penalty for Global Warming Skeptics and the Pope

I think it's possible that belief in the global warming theory causes people to go insane.

And then there's the wacky professor who said that global warming deniers should be put to death:

"The police would start to identify the most influential Global Warming deniers who had not responded to the changed legal situation. These individuals would then be charged and brought to justice." "According to the principle I have proposed, the Pope and perhaps some of his closest advisers should be sentenced to death."

Progressive Professor Demands Death Penalty for Global Warming Skeptics and the Pope

I think it's possible that belief in the global warming theory causes people to go insane.
He's trying to keep up with muslims regarding infidels.

‘Global warming’ could cause humans to develop webbed feet, cat’s eyes and gills

Uncle Ferd says, "Yea...

... just like dat monster inna movie...

... 'Swamp Thing' with Adrienne Barbeau...

... she's a real honey doncha know?"

Im sure he drives a prius with a GO VEGAN sticker

Well as long as it doesn't do anything to female sexual organs. I'm fine with frogs feet.

besides webbed feet the other good thing about the advancing of global warming

will be the end of eye injuries from falling icicles

think about it

another win win

Well as long as it doesn't do anything to female sexual organs. I'm fine with frogs feet.
Nope. If we turn into frogs, our females will reproduce like frogs ---- by laying eggs.

Russia, Greenland and Canada will have millions of acres that will be good farmland for the first time in history. It's worth it if we lose New York, D.C., Los Angeles and San Francisco.

Hello McFly, humans long ago substituted technology for physical adaptation. It's nice to see that the USA doesn't have a corner on the market for idiot professors.

Wow......I've got one question for him, if evolution occurs that quickly in humans then why hasn't he developed a snorkel like nose so that he could still breath with head rammed so far up his own Ass?

It would seem that the world's scientists are in a competition to see who can go to the press with the wackiest ideas about global warming.

Forum List

Back