civilized human beings dont behave this way .

I notice the actions of the BLM movement are causing racism to grow once again in our nation.

Obviously riots involving looting and burning attract attention and get results but they also generate racism.

I have seen a lot of progress in my 75 year lifetime on race relations and I hate to see it going back to where it was at in the 1960s and 1970s or back even further.

Now I see the police in many cities quitting or turning reactive rather than proactive and the crime and murder rates shooting up.

I can’t find ammo to use for my target shooting hobby and firearms to buy are hard to find. Even liberals are now first time gun buyers and obviously there are a lot of them.

I watch videos of gunfights in the downtown areas of big cities between blacks and other videos of elderly whites and orientals being sucker punched by blacks.

I can see the ghost of some old KKK member saying, “We warned you this would happen.”

I hate to say it but this may not end well. We need another MLK to appear and calm things down.
im afraid the modern left would not accept an MLK like uniter today ...:icon_cry:
View attachment 504270
Next BLM will be pulling statues of MLK down.

Then blacks started leaving the Republican Party after the 1927 great Mississippi flood because of the way republicans treated them. Sort of reminds me of how bush treated blacks during katrina compared to how bush rolled out the red carpet when a tornado hit his brothers state. Look at the difference between his response. Clearly black people in New Orleans weren’t treated nearly as well.

Then remember how bush handed out paper towels in Puerto Rico?
Take your LIES ... Leftist Propaganda .... and history revisionist Bullshit and go find your Safe Space you Leftist POS ....
Look it up you dumb sonofabitch

Forum List

Back