civilized human beings dont behave this way .

Their hero MLK would have been hated in this day in age from his fellow blacks.

He hated black ghetto culture. He wanted blacks to integrate better and blend into more modern and popular culture.

MLK is what I consider one of the good ones. He wasn't biased or blind loyalty just because of skin colour - all he wanted was genuine, true equality.

These fuckers now want superior treatment (and get it) and have no intention of making anything of themselves - they want the handouts and enjoy having the chips on their shoulders blaming the world for their own inability to do anything other than repopulate and sit on their porches staring into the sun all day.
You know MLK was a Republican, right?

These Leftist are the VERY Racist MLK fought against.

The very Motherfuckers he was referring to in his "I Have a Dream Speech" ....

Their hero MLK would have been hated in this day in age from his fellow blacks.

He hated black ghetto culture. He wanted blacks to integrate better and blend into more modern and popular culture.

MLK is what I consider one of the good ones. He wasn't biased or blind loyalty just because of skin colour - all he wanted was genuine, true equality.

These fuckers now want superior treatment (and get it) and have no intention of making anything of themselves - they want the handouts and enjoy having the chips on their shoulders blaming the world for their own inability to do anything other than repopulate and sit on their porches staring into the sun all day.
You know MLK was a Republican, right?

These Leftist are the VERY Racist MLK fought against.

The very Motherfuckers he was referring to in his "I Have a Dream Speech" ....
I didn't know he was a Republican to be honest - but it doesn't surprise me now I think about it.

I didn't know he was a Republican to be honest - but it doesn't surprise me now I think about it.
ALL Blacks were Republican prior to the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

The Republican Party was Founded on an Anti-Slavery platform against the Racist Democratic Party.

All Freed Black Americans were Republican post 1870 after the ratification of the 15th Amendment.

5 injured 1 killed during a Juneteenth celebration shooting in Oakland gets disgusting uncivilized reaction from bystanders ! civilzied people do not behave this way ! Juneteenth Revelers Twerk on Ambulance Carting Away Victims of Celebratory Oakland Shooting, 1 Dead and 5 Wounded - National File
The Trump body count at the Capitol on 1/6 was much higher.

In both instances, the killers were uncivilized. The only civilized use of force was the Cap Hill police officer who killed the insurrectionist.

5 injured 1 killed during a Juneteenth celebration shooting in Oakland gets disgusting uncivilized reaction from bystanders ! civilzied people do not behave this way ! Juneteenth Revelers Twerk on Ambulance Carting Away Victims of Celebratory Oakland Shooting, 1 Dead and 5 Wounded - National File
Once again, only a few fuck it up for the vast majority.
:bang3:
The average city has 333 violent crimes per 100,000 citizens. In Detroit it’s 1900 per every 100,000.

Now keep in mind the average city has 333 but that’s with Detroit factored in. So the average city is lower than 333 actually. Detroit brings the average up.

Civilized people don't behave this way....I agree. They also don't riot and defecate in the U.S. Capitol building while screaming "Hang Mike Pence".

Just two examples of things that civilized people don't do.

The average city has 333 violent crimes per 100,000 citizens. In Detroit it’s 1900 per every 100,000.

Now keep in mind the average city has 333 but that’s with Detroit factored in. So the average city is lower than 333 actually. Detroit brings the average up.
It's almost like people don't know that violent crimes occur in rural and suburban areas too.

The Republican Party was Founded on an Anti-Slavery platform against the Racist Democratic Party.

All Freed Black Americans were Republican post 1870 after the ratification of the 15th Amendment.
Then blacks started leaving the Republican Party after the 1927 great Mississippi flood because of the way republicans treated them. Sort of reminds me of how bush treated blacks during katrina compared to how bush rolled out the red carpet when a tornado hit his brothers state. Look at the difference between his response. Clearly black people in New Orleans weren’t treated nearly as well.

Then remember how bush handed out paper towels in Puerto Rico?

It's almost like people don't know that violent crimes occur in rural and suburban areas too.
I just showed you they do.....far less.

Then blacks started leaving the Republican Party after the 1927 great Mississippi flood because of the way republicans treated them. Sort of reminds me of how bush treated blacks during katrina compared to how bush rolled out the red carpet when a tornado hit his brothers state. Look at the difference between his response. Clearly black people in New Orleans weren’t treated nearly as well.

Take your LIES ... Leftist Propaganda .... and history revisionist Bullshit and go find your Safe Space you Leftist POS ....

Civilized people don't behave this way....I agree. They also don't riot and defecate in the U.S. Capitol building while screaming "Hang Mike Pence".

Just two examples of things that civilized people don't do.
nobody took a dump in the capital building commie ...and please dont give lectures about patriotism especially after your America hating ,flag burning , marxist killers of the unborn spent the entire yr of 2020 staging massive insurrections all over the country ! heck the filthy left actually did overthrow the state ,local ,and federal gov, when they established the nation of Chop or Chaz or whatever you vile gender confused homosexuals called the place where citizens were terrorized and people were killed and armed marxist insurrectionists carrying ar 15s were patrolling the streets ! :sleep:
1624340993717.png

Last edited:

That was the previous president handing out the paper towels in Puerto Rico, not Bush.

I notice the actions of the BLM movement are causing racism to grow once again in our nation.

Obviously riots involving looting and burning attract attention and get results but they also generate racism.

I have seen a lot of progress in my 75 year lifetime on race relations and I hate to see it going back to where it was at in the 1960s and 1970s or back even further.

Now I see the police in many cities quitting or turning reactive rather than proactive and the crime and murder rates shooting up.

I can’t find ammo to use for my target shooting hobby and firearms to buy are hard to find. Even liberals are now first time gun buyers and obviously there are a lot of them.

I watch videos of gunfights in the downtown areas of big cities between blacks and other videos of elderly whites and orientals being sucker punched by blacks.

I can see the ghost of some old KKK member saying, “We warned you this would happen.”

I hate to say it but this may not end well. We need another MLK to appear and calm things down.

I notice the actions of the BLM movement are causing racism to grow once again in our nation.

Obviously riots involving looting and burning attract attention and get results but they also generate racism.

I have seen a lot of progress in my 75 year lifetime on race relations and I hate to see it going back to where it was at in the 1960s and 1970s or back even further.

Now I see the police in many cities quitting or turning reactive rather than proactive and the crime and murder rates shooting up.

I can’t find ammo to use for my target shooting hobby and firearms to buy are hard to find. Even liberals are now first time gun buyers and obviously there are a lot of them.

I watch videos of gunfights in the downtown areas of big cities between blacks and other videos of elderly whites and orientals being sucker punched by blacks.

I can see the ghost of some old KKK member saying, “We warned you this would happen.”

I hate to say it but this may not end well. We need another MLK to appear and calm things down.
im afraid the modern left would not accept an MLK like uniter today ...:icon_cry:

im afraid the modern left would not accept an MLK like uniter today ...:icon_cry:
Sadly you are probably right.

303103_image.jpg

Forum List

Back