Civil war-seeking right wing will be empowered if GOP wins midterms: Dem lawmaker

Both sides use fear to try and drum up votes. Really, what logical voters hear the predictions and says "yeah, that's possible"? Did she at least go down a list of policies that would lead to this?

The GOP don't suggest civil war, they suggest the end of the U.S Constitution, open borders etc, they point out policy issues. This at least shows some support through facts for their assertion.

I think it speaks to the voter they expect to reach when they make a blanket accusation of "civil war". How would this happen? Why?

We get thinly-veiled threats of violence and murder and civil war pretty much every day here from the right wing jihadis.

This ain't exactly news. I wonder how many guns we'll be seeing at voting locations going forward.

Yeah, and as we all know the left has no history of the same, right Mac?

1655050784467.png

I'm not sure about civil war, but it does seem as though one goal of Repubs is to normalize violence as a way to address political grievances...........no matter how baseless.
Idiot.

It's the Republicans calling to burn it down? The Republicans publishing the addresses of Supreme Court justices? The Republicans who showed up at Kavanaugh's house with a gun?

You can't be serious or have an IQ above 70 to make the claim that it is the Republicans normalizing violence.

They know they're likely to get their asses kicked in November, and they'll be coming up with shit like in an attempt to stem the beating as much as possible.

The real question here is that the Right wouldn't be posturing for this "war" had the Left not given them an absolutely unsuppressible NEED to do so!

Kinda like there would have been no WWII without Hitler, so please don't blame the English and French, and Americans and Russians and Polish for fighting back.

The real question here is that the Right wouldn't be posturing for this "war" had the Left not given them an absolutely unsuppressible NEED to do so!

Kinda like there would have been no WWII without Hitler, so please don't blame the English and French, and Americans and Russians and Polish for fighting back.

All I've seen from the right so far are warnings.

Maybe a dummy or two... "maybe".

Nothing of significance, being the point.

But the right, at this moment, is talking about becoming proactive. Not doing it, yet, that I know of, but once the talk happens it ain't very long before it becomes real.

And I mean... gawd help these fucking lefties if that happens. These righties ain't no 18 year olds on skateboards, they're formidable. Right at this moment they still lack leadership, but it won't be long before they get it.

I keep trying to tell the lefties, no one's going to put up with any Stalinist bullshit, but they don't believe me. Well... okay... I'm just a libertarian, don't shoot the messenger

I'm not sure about civil war, but it does seem as though one goal of Repubs is to normalize violence as a way to address political grievances...........no matter how baseless.

I don't think it was republicans that vandalized and fire bombed right to life centers across the nation. You commies always accuse others of the shit you're doing.

Forum List

Back