Civil Rights & Individualism

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Dr. Amos Wilson Civil Rights & Individualism

This is an interesting insight on the concept of individualism as tossed around here at USMB. Now of course the excuse will be made of how this is too long to listen to by a bunch of people who binge watch TV shows.

This is an interesting insight on the concept of individualism as tossed around here at USMB. Now of course the excuse will be made of how this is too long to listen to by a bunch of people who binge watch TV shows.

An hour and eight minutes?
Are you crazy?

An hour and eight minutes?
Are you crazy?

No. Take one hour and eight minutes out of your watching Game of Thrones or some other re run during a day in your life to watch this video.

Today is Sunday folks. All we have is time. I'm listening to the video right now and posting.

I agree

it's too long

It wouldn't be if I posted Thomas Sowell telling blacks how racism is fake and our problems are all our fault.

I'm busy watching the movie The Sacketts.

and yes, Sowell would also be too long.

And the Sacketts is longer than this video. So you can watch the Sacketts and post but you can't do the same for this video. Funny how that is.

HINT:

The Sacketts is 4 hours long, and on teevee.

It does NOT interfere with what I'm doing on the computer.

Your video is slightly over an hour long, and ties up that amount of time on my computer..

Which includes THIS board, Facebook, the story I'm reading, and receiving/sending mail.

NOW, which do you think I'm going to do?

Dont' bother responding..

I've wasted enough time on this thread.

I've been doing my best with it for a few minutes. Well he's talking about how can there be an individual Outside of the environment, or "society". That's the old psychology Nurture vs Nature. Self-Identity for 10 minutes, its all tied to environment. There's no individual definition outside a role and society.

Somehow in my experience, the "environments" where you are 'building professionalism' and only are respondent and everyone around you is only responding to professional development, you continue developing only possibly on the criteria of most focused, most efficient, most role-fitting, well I think Racists are the ones that are able to completely neglect your own environment , they'll Project infamy regardless of environment.

I think the "Traditional" Civil Rights movement mostly ventured to impact the southern racial environment more like the national conversaion and improve the racial component nationwide as well.

Last edited:

I am not watching that whole thing.

I will not see color. There. Done.

Now we can all move on.

I am not watching that whole thing.

I will not see color. There. Done.

Now we can all move on.

You see color and you being too scared to watch a video that makes you think is not my problem.

You see color and you being too scared to watch a video that makes you think is not my problem.
That video is over an hour long. It's not fear. It's boredom.

Let's cut to the chase. What point are you trying to make? I may agree with you without the need to waste more than 60 minutes of my life listening to god knows who bitching about god knows what.

Forum List

Back