Civil rights icon Rep. John Lewis says he has Stage IV pancreatic cancer: "I am going to fight it"

So many associates of "President" Obama....

Ted Kennedy.....
John Lewis.....

What else might they have had in common?
Trump learned his values at the knee of Roy Cohn

Roy Cohn was a tremendous lawyer who worked for Mr. Trump before he passed on due to aids.

The fact that Mr. Cohn took it in the caboose, doesn't mean he didn't know his shit about the law.
Cohn was a slime ball lawyer with no values
That is what Trump learned

Its sort of ironic that Cohn is attacked for being a Homo, because he died in 1986.

If he were around today he would be glorified for the same behavior.

why always the good ones? i'm sure he'll beat the cancer! give it hell, John!

"I may miss a few votes during this period, but with God’s grace I will be back on the front lines soon."

Rep. John Lewis Diagnosed With Stage 4 Pancreatic Cancer | HuffPost
Someone should ask him if the Democratic Party should apologize for their racist heritage.
Racist heritage true.....gladly picked up and run with by today's GOP.
View attachment 297343
Not really, there is still a lot of racism in your party. Especially when she is still a representative in your party.
Sanger was a great woman well ahead of her time

Telling klan members not to procreate is a good thing
She was a racist and wanted to eliminate minorities. A great representative of your party.
She wanted nothing of the kind
She realized that having children you can’t afford keeps you in poverty. Something most Conservatives today support

So many associates of "President" Obama....

Ted Kennedy.....
John Lewis.....

What else might they have had in common?
Trump learned his values at the knee of Roy Cohn

Roy Cohn was a tremendous lawyer who worked for Mr. Trump before he passed on due to aids.

The fact that Mr. Cohn took it in the caboose, doesn't mean he didn't know his shit about the law.
Cohn was a slime ball lawyer with no values
That is what Trump learned

Its sort of ironic that Cohn is attacked for being a Homo, because he died in 1986.

If he were around today he would be glorified for the same behavior.

Cohn denied being homosexual and supported anti gay positions to the end

"While I am clear-eyed about the prognosis, doctors have told me that recent medical advances have made this type of cancer treatable in many cases, that treatment options are no longer as debilitating as they once were, and that I have a fighting chance," Lewis said in a statement.
That's what happens when asshole race whores Trump haters live their lives hating.
In a few months he'll be forgotten like a popcorn fart in a windstorm.

"While I am clear-eyed about the prognosis, doctors have told me that recent medical advances have made this type of cancer treatable in many cases, that treatment options are no longer as debilitating as they once were, and that I have a fighting chance," Lewis said in a statement.
That's what happens when asshole race whores Trump haters live their lives hating.
Lewis is a great American Patriot

Mr. Lewis is a radical ultraliberal extremist, although I still wish him the best.

Its just super-ironic that the capitalist medical system that pinkos like himself rail against, is treating him and giving him a better than even chance of serving out his term.

"I may miss a few votes during this period, but with God’s grace I will be back on the front lines soon."

Someone should ask him if the Democratic Party should apologize for their racist heritage.

Who cares what racist democrats did generations ago. Most of those old timers became republicans after blacks started getting their civil rights. Trump made it to the presidency spouting racial hatred.
No. They didn’t. They remained Democrats.

You might as well say who cared what racist Nazis did generations ago, right?

I fucking care. You should too.

Mr. Lewis is a radical ultraliberal extremist, although I still wish him the best.

Its just super-ironic that the capitalist medical system that pinkos like himself rail against, is treating him and giving him a better than even chance of serving out his term.

He is an American Patriot who risked his life to fight for Liberty and Justice
That is what Patriots do

That is what Patriots do

Actually, Rep. Lewis didn't serve a day in uniform. Makes him a Draft Dodger, no?

John Lewis s no civil right icon, he's just one of the manuplitive racial assholes in congress that victimizes his own race for personal gain. I hope the asshole croaks.

I knew it wouldn't take long for a racist POS to come out of the wood work.
Chill out man, they guy has pancreatic cancer and wont last long.

We all are going to die one day, but it's a disgrace to listen to racist sitting around waiting to spit on a man's grave.

John Lewis s no civil right icon, he's just one of the manuplitive racial assholes in congress that victimizes his own race for personal gain. I hope the asshole croaks.
he marched with MLK. i hope your rethink your comments!

Was that before or after he held the all night hooker party in Selma? Before or after he plagiarized his doctorate thesis? Before or after he commented to Ralph Abernathy
That his wife Coretta should stop complaining about his adultery and do some herself?

Mlk was a Massive Fraud

Jo

Smfh, a POS is a POS. You are no different than the racist POS that tried to smear Dr King in the 50s and 60s.

That is what Patriots do

Actually, Rep. Lewis didn't serve a day in uniform. Makes him a Draft Dodger, no?
Didn’t have to

He fought for Liberty and Justice on the streets of America. Had his head bashed in, suffered death threats, jailed dozens of times ....All without fighting back

In the end, his side won

That is what Patriots do

Didn’t have to

He fought for Liberty and Justice on the streets of America. Had his head bashed in, suffered death threats, jailed dozens of times ....All without fighting back

In the end, his side won

Actually, as an American citizen he did have to, unless he had a Deferment.

Who did Lewis pay off to get a deferment, and why isn't this being discussed?

View attachment 297343
Not really, there is still a lot of racism in your party. Especially when she is still a representative in your party.

She was a racist and wanted to eliminate minorities. A great representative of your party.
She realized that having children you can’t afford keeps you in poverty. Something most Conservatives today support
She was a racist and died a racist. You think she was a great woman. Which makes you and your party still the racist you have always been.

"the 1st time i heard MLK on the radio, his voice held me from the start. it was a strong deep voice, clearly well trained in the rythmic singsong, old-style tradition of black Baptist preaching we call whooping. there's a creative pacing, a cadence, with crescendos and dramatic pauses and drawing out of word endings as if holding a note in a song. its so much like singing. he really could make his words sing. but even more than his voice, it was his message that made me bolt upright with amazement. it was not enough for folks to be concerned with roads that are paved with gold, and gates to the Kingdom Of God. we need to be concerned with the gates of schools that were closed to black people and the doors of stores too. his message was one of love and the gospel, but he was applying those principles to the problems of today. every minister i heard talked about 'over yonder', where we'd put on the white robes and golden slippers and sit with the angels. but this man was talking about dealing with the problems people were facing in their lives right now, specifically blacks in the South. i was on fire with the words i was hearing. i felt that this man was speaking directly to me. " - John Lewis

"So you're John Lewis, the boy from Troy. you know, if you do this, something could happen to you or your family. are you sure you want to do this?" - MLK to Lewis. Lewis assured him he was all in. Lewis later bellowed: "I was exhilirated. i could have floated back home. the bus ride home that evening was like a dream. total darkness swallowed the fields outside and i was lost in a swirl of feelings. no thoughts. just sweet delicious feelings!"

View attachment 297343

She also believed abortion was an abomination and wouldn’t allow it to be performed in her clinic.

Something conservatives also support.

The term "I'm going to fight it" unfortunately is just a cliche.Unlike his constituents who have to live with Obamacare, Lewis is going to seek the best medical care in the U.S. He won't retire gracefully because democrats never retire.

View attachment 297343

She also believed abortion was an abomination and wouldn’t allow it to be performed in her clinic.

Something conservatives also support.
how come folks who preach love and tolerance can be so harsh and judgmental to an unborn child? why doesnt the man who helps get folks pregnant stand down front alongside his woman, to face what she faces?!

View attachment 297343

She was a racist and died a racist. You think she was a great woman. Which makes you and your party still the racist you have always been.
Great woman who dared to talk about birth control at a time you could be arrested for it

Forum List

Back