Civil Rights hero for Trump: If you vote for biden you don't know your history....calls out joe biden voters rioting and looting...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
A member of the lunch counter sit-ins...supports Trump...

On the third night of the Republican National Convention (RNC), one of the most powerful speeches came from historic civil rights figure Clarence Henderson, who boldly declared that a vote for Joe Biden is a denial of history.

In 1960, Henderson participated in the Greensboro sit-in, a series of non-violent protests where young black American students refused to leave the segregated Woolworth lunch counter after being denied service. Photo below:
------
“My friends had been denied service the day before because of the color of their skin. We knew it wasn’t right,” he continued. “When we went back the next day I didn’t know whether I could come out in a vertical or prone position, in handcuffs, or on a stretcher, or even in a body bag. By sitting down to order a cup of coffee, we challenged injustice. We knew it was necessary, but we didn’t know what would happen.”

After recalling the threats of violence they faced, Henderson issued a veiled swipe against the Black Lives Matter rioters by noting that the Greensboro sit-in was an actual peaceful protest that instituted lasting change.
--------

Recalling his life accomplishments, including his status as a military veteran and the fact he was the first member of his immediate family to attend college, Henderson proudly declared himself a Republican and supporter of President Trump. To those who would scoff at the thought of a black civil rights icon voting Republican, Henderson recalled the many fine accomplishments of the Republican Party throughout history, such as the passage of the 13th, 14th, and 15th Amendments.

“Donald Trump is not a politician. He is a leader. Politicians are dime a dozen, leaders are priceless,” he said. “The record funding Trump gave HBCUs use is priceless too. So are the record number of jobs he created for the black community and the investment he drove into our neighborhoods with tax incentives and opportunity zones. So are the lives he restored by passing criminal justice reform, where 91% of the inmates released are black.”

On the third night of the Republican National Convention (RNC), one of the most powerful speeches came from historic civil rights figure Clarence Henderson, who boldly declared that a vote for Joe Biden is a denial of history.

In 1960, Henderson participated in the Greensboro sit-in, a series of non-violent protests where young black American students refused to leave the segregated Woolworth lunch counter after being denied service. Photo below:
------
“My friends had been denied service the day before because of the color of their skin. We knew it wasn’t right,” he continued. “When we went back the next day I didn’t know whether I could come out in a vertical or prone position, in handcuffs, or on a stretcher, or even in a body bag. By sitting down to order a cup of coffee, we challenged injustice. We knew it was necessary, but we didn’t know what would happen.”

After recalling the threats of violence they faced, Henderson issued a veiled swipe against the Black Lives Matter rioters by noting that the Greensboro sit-in was an actual peaceful protest that instituted lasting change.
--------

Recalling his life accomplishments, including his status as a military veteran and the fact he was the first member of his immediate family to attend college, Henderson proudly declared himself a Republican and supporter of President Trump. To those who would scoff at the thought of a black civil rights icon voting Republican, Henderson recalled the many fine accomplishments of the Republican Party throughout history, such as the passage of the 13th, 14th, and 15th Amendments.

“Donald Trump is not a politician. He is a leader. Politicians are dime a dozen, leaders are priceless,” he said. “The record funding Trump gave HBCUs use is priceless too. So are the record number of jobs he created for the black community and the investment he drove into our neighborhoods with tax incentives and opportunity zones. So are the lives he restored by passing
criminal justice reform, where 91% of the inmates released are black.”

OK, that last part made me laugh. Dan Quayle exuded more leadership than Trump. He's not only not a politician, he's a liar, a cheat, and a grifter who doesn't give one shit about actually doing the job of being President. I'll give you that he signed the reform bill...but he worked on it with a bunch of people like Van Jones. It wasn't Trump's idea. And black unemployment was already falling during the Obama years. I will grant him the "peaceful protest" point. A couple of hooligans instigating trouble and the whole protest goes up in smoke.

We're all entitled to support whomever we wish. Doesn't make him right though.

------

--------

“Donald Trump is not a politician. He is a leader. Politicians are dime a dozen, leaders are priceless,” he said. “The record funding Trump gave HBCUs use is priceless too. So are the record number of jobs he created for the black community and the investment he drove into our neighborhoods with tax incentives and opportunity zones. So are the lives he restored by passing

Joe Biden would absolutely defund the police.

He stands against Americans, that much is clear.

------

--------

False. I really wish Trump supporters would stop lying like their lord and savior. It just comes off as desperate. I mean, your ship is sinking but go down with some dignity. :)

------

--------

OK, that last part made me laugh. Dan Quayle exuded more leadership than Trump. He's not only not a politician, he's a liar, a cheat, and a grifter who doesn't give one shit about actually doing the job of being President. I'll give you that he signed the reform bill...but he worked on it with a bunch of people like Van Jones. It wasn't Trump's idea. And black unemployment was already falling during the Obama years. I will grant him the "peaceful protest" point. A couple of hooligans instigating trouble and the whole protest goes up in smoke.

Yeah...obama didn't sign it, did he? Trump did. Black unemployment went down under Trump...not under obama.......

A couple of hooligans? Are you this fucking stupid, or just pretending to be this stupid? These "couple of hooligans," are joe biden voters, terrorists in antifa and black lives matter who have been burning, looting, beating and murdering Americans for the last 5 months......

------

--------

False. I really wish Trump supporters would stop lying like their lord and savior. It just comes off as desperate. I mean, your ship is sinking but go down with some dignity. :)

You are a moron..........he stated he would take money from the police and give it to other people.....he said it to the handicapped journalist and you can lie all day long, by you are lying....

------

--------

Yeah...obama didn't sign it, did he? Trump did. Black unemployment went down under Trump...not under obama.......

A couple of hooligans? Are you this fucking stupid, or just pretending to be this stupid? These "couple of hooligans," are joe biden voters, terrorists in antifa and black lives matter who have been burning, looting, beating and murdering Americans for the last 5 months......

It was headed down during Obama's tenure. Honestly, just stop lying. You aren't helping your cause. And Obama couldn't pass the bill with a Republican controlled Congress? Well, yeah duh.

And yes, the instigators have taken over. Maybe the police should stop shooting people in the back and there wouldn't be any need for instigation. Please link the beating and murdering numbers to your next post. I don't want to see pictures. Just numbers.

------

--------

It was headed down during Obama's tenure. Honestly, just stop lying. You aren't helping your cause. And Obama couldn't pass the bill with a Republican controlled Congress? Well, yeah duh.

And yes, the instigators have taken over. Maybe the police should stop shooting people in the back and there wouldn't be any need for instigation. Please link the beating and murdering numbers to your next post. I don't want to see pictures. Just numbers.

That guy who was shot....you know he was a convicted, violent sex offender..right? That he had a knife, and had fought with the police, and from what I have heard told the police he was going to get a gun and shoot them...before he reached into his car...right?

It was a great speech. The civil rights leader destroyed Biden and the Democrats in an impassioned plea to blacks to look at Biden and the Democrats actual record over the past 50 years and vote for Trump who's done more for black communities in 4 years than Biden has in 48 years. Do you want a politician or a leader, there you go vote for Trump. He nailed Biden to the wall for claiming you are not black unless you vote for him.

------

--------

You are a moron..........he stated he would take money from the police and give it to other people.....he said it to the handicapped journalist and you can lie all day long, by you are lying....

Again, why lie? It's just turning people against you. No does not.

------

--------

You don't have to convince us, you have to convince this civil rights leader in the fight since the 1960's who has watched Dems fail the black community for the past 50 years.

------

--------

That guy who was shot....you know he was a convicted, violent sex offender..right? That he had a knife, and had fought with the police, and from what I have heard told the police he was going to get a gun and shoot them...before he reached into his car...right?

This is what I can't stand about you right wingers. Knee jerk. Low information. Low intelligence.
How many cops were there again? And he had a knife...jeez. Right now, the police are their own worst enemy. Were any of them taught de-escalation?

------

--------

You don't have to convince us, you have to convince this civil rights leader in the fight since the 1960's who has watched Dems fail the black community for the past 50 years.

I don't need to convince him of anything. He has a right to his opinion. Again, doesn't make him correct.

------

--------

This is what I can't stand about you right wingers. Knee jerk. Low information. Low intelligence.
How many cops were there again? And he had a knife...jeez. Right now, the police are their own worst enemy. Were any of them taught de-escalation?

Hey, dumb ass....I didn't say he was a child rapist...you dumb ass...I said he was a sex offender..........

De-escalation? The guy went to his car and reached in after threatening the police......you don't know what you are talking about.

------

--------

I don't need to convince him of anything. He has a right to his opinion. Again, doesn't make him correct.

You have nothing that counters his view of the facts now do you. Run and hide to avoid further embarrassment.

------

--------

You have nothing that counters his view of the facts now do you. Run and hide to avoid further embarrassment.

Wouldn't waste my time hiding from you. I have lots of evidence to counter his view of the facts. He was fortunate. And he's knee jerking to the violence going on. Which I don't blame him for. He came from Martin Luther King's era. Again, he has a right to support whomever he wants. Now run along and go play in the street with the rest of the alt-right kiddie group.

------

--------

Today’s Republican Party would have demonized the black men participating in a sit in at Woolworth’s counter.

So there’s that.

------

--------

Wrong!

He fought being arrested and assaulted two officers after he had assaulted the woman that got the police involved in the first place. He had assaulted three people. During the arrest struggle the offender threatened to kill police with a gun he had in his vehicle. The vehicle also had three children in it. When he reached under the seat the officer was giving him verbal commands to stop, which he ignored.

The officer was justified in shooting this man. Full stop..

Forum List

Back