This is your guy.

The guy you feel will solve the country's woes? The guy you want to trust with your future, the future of your kids, grandkids?

Joe Biden mixes up jobs data and coronavirus deaths in latest gaffe

I doubt if any of the Biden supporters actually think that Biden will be in charge long, if at all.

Pretty sure they're running with the "anyone but Trump" platform.

Agreed
I think the party wanted KH but they couldn't get the people to agree, so they are backdooring her -

The guy you feel will solve the country's woes? The guy you want to trust with your future, the future of your kids, grandkids?

I doubt if any of the Biden supporters actually think that Biden will be in charge long, if at all.

Agreed
I think the party wanted KH but they couldn't get the people to agree, so they are backdooring her -

That may be her preference.

Agreed

That may be her preference.

Prolly -
Glad that ya got it!

Gaffes take a back seat to criminal behavior, lies, corruption and incompetence.
But Trump has plenty of his own gaffes.
The latest is his meltdown over missing call with Putin.
Does Biden have fits of rage?

Yes -
Biden has fits of rage, confusion, and he is wholly and totally corrupt.

Gaffes take a back seat to criminal behavior, lies, corruption and incompetence.

Does Biden have fits of rage? Dang, someone hasn't been paying attention.

Vs the guy who still denies the COVID threat and promises a “miracle” cure

Well for a guy you say ignored the threat its kinda funny that you Dems called him a racist when he wanted to stop incoming flights to the US. What a great way to ignore the threat.

Oh and I doubt Trump ever promised a "miracle" cure. Since everyone with a working brain cell, except you, knows it takes years to develop cures for pandemic viruses.

You sure are an ass.

Agreed

Dont know. Ask a dog faced pony soldier or a Junkie Mannnnnnn.

Agreed
I'll take that for 1000 Alex....
What do the DNC and Willie Brown have in common.

Forum List

Back