Civil Rights groups demand minorities be exempt from standardized testing.

Dumbing down standards or eliminating them won't help blacks. Changing their culture will. Look at what is going on today. They are acting like fools, walking into diners protesting that they are being systematically killed by police! Twenty eight or some silly number they made up a day.

Instead of playing the victim, they should act like a student and a citizen and get ahead. They want to live in the past and play the victim they will be the victim. The choice is theirs.

Look at how many blacks are scholars, holding good jobs, owning nice homes and have families with values. They made the right choice. You don't see them looting or claiming to be a victim. Rather than walking with one arm up in a fist, they are tending to patients, clients and customers and making mortgage payments. They made the right choice.

Oh.....WOW!! What an outstanding post! You've explained it in a way that I've never heard before. It's a simple choice that every American can make. Like turning on a light switch! It's so simple! Thanks for this. You are so damned original I can hardly take it.

Um..yeah. It is.

I can steal cigarellos...or go without them.
I can work an entry level job...or sell drugs.
I can impregnate a woman and have kids I cannot afford...or I can abstain or be safer.
I can resist arrest or comply...or not commit crime.
I can spend thousands on a gold chain and rims on my car and studio time for my up and coming rap career....OR I can pay tuition at a local tech college to earn a skill.

Success is a series of good choices building on each other. Failure is the same...with bad choices.

You finally get it. A pattern of choices will lift them or doom them.

CULTURE influences how they make those choices.

Blacks always come in last in standardized testing. And it's not because the tests are "culturally biased" in favor of whites - asians do as well or better than whites.

Why can't we admit what everyone knows. - blacks are mentally inferior.

The Bell Curve proved it two decades ago..........and yes, Asians pwned whites in intelligence.
Actually, they are not more intelligent, they take education more seriously than we do. Teachers are regarded as near God and the families see that the children study hours each night.

Dumbing down standards or eliminating them won't help blacks. Changing their culture will. Look at what is going on today. They are acting like fools, walking into diners protesting that they are being systematically killed by police! Twenty eight or some silly number they made up a day.

Instead of playing the victim, they should act like a student and a citizen and get ahead. They want to live in the past and play the victim they will be the victim. The choice is theirs.

Look at how many blacks are scholars, holding good jobs, owning nice homes and have families with values. They made the right choice. You don't see them looting or claiming to be a victim. Rather than walking with one arm up in a fist, they are tending to patients, clients and customers and making mortgage payments. They made the right choice.

Oh.....WOW!! What an outstanding post! You've explained it in a way that I've never heard before. It's a simple choice that every American can make. Like turning on a light switch! It's so simple! Thanks for this. You are so damned original I can hardly take it.

Um..yeah. It is.

I can impregnate a woman and have kids I cannot afford...or I can abstain or be safer.
I can spend thousands on a gold chain and rims on my car and studio time for my up and coming rap career....OR I can pay tuition at a local tech college to earn a skill.

Success is a series of good choices building on each other. Failure is the same...with bad choices.

Someday you and guys like you will get past this massive blockade that prevents you from understanding the issue. Or...maybe you won't.

As it is..,,,one of the only things that allows you to sustain a level of self respect that prevents you from killing yourself is deluding yourself into thinking that you started in the same place as others who have not kept up with you.....and it's all because of the choices that you made.

It's a weak leg to stand on. Hope it holds up for you.

Blacks always come in last in standardized testing. And it's not because the tests are "culturally biased" in favor of whites - asians do as well or better than whites.

The Bell Curve proved it two decades ago..........and yes, Asians pwned whites in intelligence.
Actually, they are not more intelligent, they take education more seriously than we do. Teachers are regarded as near God and the families see that the children study hours each night.

The Bell Curve - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The Bell Curve - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The right side with asian isn't as large as whites. Asians just have a larger means in the middle.

This is all the mentally ill 'leveling' of the Marxist left come home to roost. Everybody is equal, right? Those "minorities", does that include Jews, Indian-Americans, Chinese-Americans, Pakistani-Americans, Arabs, Persians, Vietnamese-Americans, etc., etc., ad nauseam? If not, why not? They're all minorities.

This is all the mentally ill 'leveling' of the Marxist left come home to roost. Everybody is equal, right? Those "minorities", does that include Jews, Indian-Americans, Chinese-Americans, Pakistani-Americans, Arabs, Persians, Vietnamese-Americans, etc., etc., ad nauseam? If not, why not? They're all minorities.

nope, only blacks deserve exemptions to testing and working for something.

Um..yeah. It is.

Someday you and guys like you will get past this massive blockade that prevents you from understanding the issue. Or...maybe you won't.

As it is..,,,one of the only things that allows you to sustain a level of self respect that prevents you from killing yourself is deluding yourself into thinking that you started in the same place as others who have not kept up with you.....and it's all because of the choices that you made.

It's a weak leg to stand on. Hope it holds up for you.
So, in other words, you are saying the black person is starting at a lower state. Lower intelligence?

It can't be lower socioeconomic status because the government has done everthing including standing on its head to overcome the socioeconomic status. It gives the black disadvantaged youth Title I, The Office of African American Education, Pell Grants and the ever appealing Affirmative Action.

So this is coming from Breitbart? Yeah Conservatives are NEVER racist.

In South Africa whites are a minority and blacks a huge majority. But blacks still get massive affirmative action!!! No matter where you go in this world and no matter what the circumstances, blacks always get special treatment. And yet they're still failures.

So this is coming from Breitbart? Yeah Conservatives are NEVER racist.

That's right. Conservatives believe jobs and scholarships should NOT be handed out based on race. Something you liberals insist upon. Liberals are the racist ones.

yeah....most of America is sick and tired of the free ride shit after 50 years!!!! That's the plain truth of it. Hard to guage in a forum like this where the level of PCness is off the hook due to the presence of progressives hailing from irrelevant places like Scratchmyassville, USA. Im in the middle of this shit sandwich and people are so done with this shit!!:up:

yeah....most of America is sick and tired of the free ride shit after 50 years!!!! That's the plain truth of it. Hard to guage in a forum like this where the level of PCness is off the hook due to the presence of progressives hailing from irrelevant places like Scratchmyassville, USA. Im in the middle of this shit sandwich and people are so done with this shit!!:up:

Take any humanity or social science as I am currently forced to take to finish off my degree. You learn very fast where these progressives are made.

Started in the same place?? HAHAHAHA. All my life all i've seen is special treatment for blacks. Blacks started in a place way above where whites start. Blacks have an easier time of getting into college and getting a scholarship and getting a good job afterwards. And yet they are failures. THINK

Forum List

Back