Citygator has left Twitter.. account deactivated

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
Well. After a few years of using Twitter as a news aggregator and format to read reactions to it, I’m out bitches.

I haven’t clicked on a single ad in the time I’ve had the account so I am not sure it’s bad for twitter but I can’t contribute to their engagement numbers.

I’ve subscribed to Aaron Rupar’s Substack for $40 a year so I don’t miss his commentary.

7187BBF9-22AF-4C27-A991-507254F82F23.jpeg
7CA4BFDB-6991-410E-805D-0C06241A6573.jpeg

Attachments

• E2A84064-7990-4520-BCBB-5B4E6A941977.png
    E2A84064-7990-4520-BCBB-5B4E6A941977.png
    208.4 KB · Views: 13
Well. After a few years of using Twitter as a news aggregator and format to read reactions to it, I’m out bitches.

I haven’t clicked on a single ad in the time I’ve had the account so I am not sure it’s bad for twitter but I can’t contribute to their engagement numbers.

I’ve subscribed to Aaron Rupar’s Substack for $40 a year so I don’t miss his commentary.

View attachment 739092View attachment 739093
LOL, so when the dems pick a new thing to hate, you just jump right on board? You had no reason to quit Twitter, other than its cool for dems to hate Elon now. Do you not have a mind of your own? Your pure weakness disgusts me. Im glad you left Twitter.

LOL, so when the dems pick a new thing to hate, you just jump right on board? You had no reason to quit Twitter, other than it’s cool for dems to hate Elon now. Do you not have a mind of your own? Your pure weakness disgusts me. Im glad you left Twitter.
Why would you go to a bar or restaurant where the owner is a known tool? Same thing. Do you subscribe to the NYT like I do? Probably not. Your weakness disgusts me.

Why would you go to a bar or restaurant where the owner is a known tool? Same thing. Do you subscribe to the NYT like I do? Probably not. Your weakness disgusts me.

How, precisely, do you know that the owner of a bar or restaurant is a tool?

What kind of a tool?

How does that person's "toolness" affect his/her/its ability to present you with a good meal or drink?

What precisely makes you think that any of us care what propaganda feminine hygiene product you subscribe to?

Questions, questions, questions, and shittygator never has answers.

You really showed em’!

Most bars probably ARE owned by a tool. Why the fuck would i care about the owner?

whats wrong? SCUM demonRATS have no platform to spew their hatred for AMERICA? BOO-HOO

HOW PATHETIC YOU ARE
ny slimes---lying, propaganda spewer

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Cannot get my head around the idea that somebody would use Twitter in order to be a News Aggregator .

Perhaps you just mean News Trivia and Sound Bites for people who hate life with more than three short sentences and

and have a low concentration threshold .

My god man don't do it!

Twitter needs dumbass hate filled Moon Bats like you so we can have fun ridiculing you.

Elon is going to be devastated upon hearing that there will be one less idiot Moon Bats spouting filthy Democrat talking points.

How, precisely, do you know that the owner of a bar or restaurant is a tool?

What kind of a tool?

How does that person's "toolness" affect his/her/its ability to present you with a good meal or drink?

What precisely makes you think that any of us care what propaganda feminine hygiene product you subscribe to?

Questions, questions, questions, and shittygator never has answers.

Do you not know anyone? Do you not have opinions on people? Two of my neighbors on my right own separate restaurants. Nice folks, I go there. My neighbor to my left is a tool. If he owed a restaurant I wouldn't go. Just like Twitter. He sells industrial supplies though. So no dilemma.

Do you not know anyone? Do you not have opinions on people? Two of my neighbors on my right own separate restaurants. Nice folks, I go there. My neighbor to my left is a tool. If he owed a restaurant I wouldn't go. Just like Twitter. He sells industrial supplies though. So no dilemma.

Word salad, comin' right up!

Hold the croutons, please. I do not eat grain like horses and cattle.

Forum List

Back