Should abortion be celebrated?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

And Indiana doctor recently Tweeted about how great performing abortions on women was.

But even those who are pro abortion felt creeped out about it.

Last Friday, Dr. Katie McHugh, a "queer OB/GYN," posted a picture of herself holding a cannula — a device used in abortions to remove the tissue of the deceased unborn child from the womb — while boasting about providing abortion "care."

"Happy Friday! #Abortion care is still legal in Indiana. We’re doing everything we can to keep it that way," she tweeted. "#AbortionIsHealthcare — as well as a community priority, a family value, and a normal part of life!

"Abortion is moral, common, and it isn’t going away," she claimed. "Neither are we."

The post, which received millions of views by Monday, generated a tidal wave of backlash.

Specifically, many people who identify as "pro-choice" — i.e., those who support abortion — spoke out against Dr. McHugh and her "creepy" post.

• "Abortion should *never* be common and should *never* be celebrated. I say this as someone who's against making it illegal. What an absolutely unnerving and creepy post," one person said.
  • "Seeing how happy you are to kill babies makes me question my pro choice stance," another person said.
  • "I’m largely pro-choice but I question if I’m on the right side of the argument when I see providers get excited to perform abortions. This is a very, very creepy post," another person said.
  • "I’m pro-choice, not pro-abortion. A distinction I never felt the need to make until this recent — and yes creepy — Democrat/lefty embrace of abortion," one person responded.
  • "All they wanted was safe, legal, and rare. Now we have 'moral, common, and isn’t going away,'" another person observed.
  • "Why are you smiling with an abortion tool.. even in the most straight forward of circumstances it still isn’t smile worthy..." another person responded.
The sharp reaction, rather than drawing out a spirit of contrition, caused Dr. McHugh to dig her heels in.

"Despite the *many* hateful comments, I am proud to normalize #abortion care, smile at and for people needing help, and honor the people choosing abortion," she responded.

"I celebrate the chance to honor people as they choose their lives, families, and futures," she added.

Maybe. I'll be celebrating when leftist shitweasels like Jane Fonda, Rob Reiner, and this Indiana "doctor" finally croak, so why can't leftist shitweasels celebrate 63,459,781 dead babies?

Or is there some kind of disparity there?

I would love to be in the room when Dr. Katie Queer pulled that dead fetus from the womb. I would grab that fetus from her by the ankles and beat her to death with it.

I would love to be in the room when Dr. Katie Queer pulled that dead fetus from the womb. I would grab that fetus from her by the ankles and beat her to death with it.

How ironic. That would be a fitting end to someone who murders innocent, helpless unborn children.

Can any left wing pro-abort people tell me the difference between a mass murderer and an abortion doctor?
Sure. One's a medical professional, one's a mass murderer.

Now, can you tell us why you lie and pretend you think abortion is murder? You don't think that. Nobody thinks that.

No need to answer. We know the reasons.

1. Your fascist cult told you to. When your herd bleats, you bleat along.

2. You get a sick pervy thrill from being a control freak.

Has everyone here noticed how if someone is a dogshit human being, they're a pro-lifer? Not every pro-lifer is a dogshit human, but all dogshit humans are pro-lifers.

Now, can you tell us why you lie and pretend you think abortion is murder? You don't think that. Nobody thinks that.

Has everyone here noticed how if someone is a dogshit human being, they're a pro-lifer? Not every pro-lifer is a dogshit human, but all dogshit humans are pro-lifers.
A medical professional saves lives. Abortion doctors end lives.

Abortion is murder because a life was ended at the hand of another. It’s certainly not a suicide is it?

If wishing people who conceive children wish they would take that responsibility seriously and raise that child is dogshit, yet killing them isn’t dogshit. I think I can live with being called dogshit. At least I’m not a child murderer.

One more point. When has fascism ever ended in anything other than murder? How is promoting life fascism?

Do you believe in curses? If you ever do manage to reproduce, I sincerely hope your bad karma is generational. You and anything you spawn certainly deserves nothing less than that.

If you ever do manage to reproduce, I sincerely hope your bad karma is generational. You and anything you spawn certainly deserves nothing less than that.
I think everyone is laughing as they picture you down in mom's basement, hammering on the keyboard and screaming at the computer.

Do you believe in curses? If you ever do manage to reproduce, I sincerely hope your bad karma is generational. You and anything you spawn certainly deserves nothing less than that.
I knew a girl that had three abortions. She finally found a guy to marry and couldn’t conceive. I told her maybe God give her three chances to be a mother and that’s was all she gets. We haven’t talked since, she is divorced and childless. Karma took care of that.

I think everyone is laughing as they picture you down in mom's basement, hammering on the keyboard and screaming at the computer.

First off, my house doesn't have a basement. It does have three bedrooms, two baths, a two car garage, and is situated on 100 acres of wooded land, 65 miles either way from a large city. I have a spring-fed creek running through it, and there are plenty of squirrels, rabbits, turkey, and deer to hunt.

Secondly, how does it feel to be an apartment-dweller, ya sack of shit loser?

First off, my house doesn't have a basement. It does have three bedrooms, two baths, a two car garage, and is situated on 100 acres of wooded land, 65 miles either way from a large city. I have a spring-fed creek running through it, and there are plenty of squirrels, rabbits, turkey, and deer to hunt.
Step away from the computer. Mom wants you to take out the garbage.

Secondly, how does it feel to be an apartment-dweller, ya sack of shit loser?
I blame the peeling lead paint by your crib for your constant violent stupidity. The way you act is consistent with lead poisoning.

Step away from the computer. Mom wants you to take out the garbage.

I blame the peeling lead paint by your crib for your constant violent stupidity. The way you act is consistent with lead poisoning.

That generational curse I bestowed upon you still goes. Enjoy what's left of your miserable life, ya delusional piece of shit.

Last edited:
The abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell used to keep jars filled with dead babies in them on his desk so he could admire them every day.

She reminds me of him.

Maybe. I'll be celebrating when leftist shitweasels like Jane Fonda, Rob Reiner, and this Indiana "doctor" finally croak, so why can't leftist shitweasels celebrate 63,459,781 dead babies?

Or is there some kind of disparity there?

I disagree.
People have the same number of children regardless of whether they delay the first by having abortions.
We have WAY too many people on the planet.
About 4 times more than the planet can support in a long term sustainable way, once fossil fuel runs out.
So there are no "dead babies".
The are fetuses that never became conscious, until later, when people have gotten their lives more productive and finally want to have children.

If you did not have abortions first to allow people to delay having children, then you would have the same number of children, but everyone would be poor and be raising juvenile delinquents that they could not afford.

To me, it's ironic that abortion advocates are all alive and probably fear dying.

Any sane person knows that a fetus has no brain, so feels and fears nothing.
Only a lunatic would care if a fetus lives or dies.
It has no more "value" than an ovum or sperm.

One more point. When has fascism ever ended in anything other than murder? How is promoting life fascism?

Promoting life is fascism when it is forcing other to be propagation slaves.
Even worse if the fact we are so heavily over populated that hundreds of millions are going to die once fossil fuel runs out.

Forum List

Back