Cindy Sheehan: America needs to wake up

I love watching so called patriotic right wingers attacking a Gold Star Mother

until she turns on obama then it will be another thing.
From August 2009:
First Read - Cindy Sheehan protests against Obama
Sheehan said that she's opposing Obama the same way she opposed George W. Bush. "The facade has changed but policies remain the same," she told reporters. "Integrity in our movement means we have to do same for Obama as we did for Bush."
You gotta' hand it to her, she's pretty consistent.

Cindy Sheehan on Democrats Hypocrisy from 2009.

I read your column about the "anti-war" movement and I can't believe I am saying this, but I mostly agree with you.

The "anti-war" "left" was used by the Democratic Party. I like to call it the "anti-Republican War" movement.

While I agree with you about the hypocrisy of such sites as the DailyKos, I have known for a long time that the Democrats are equally responsible with the Republicans. That's why I left the party in May 2007 and that's why I ran for Congress against Nancy Pelosi in 2008.

I have my own radio show, "Cindy Sheehan's Soapbox," and I was out on a four-month book tour promoting the fact that it's not about Democrats or Republicans, but it's about the system.

Even if I am surrounded by a thousand, or no one, I am still working for peace.

Sincerely,

Cindy Sheehan

Read more at the Washington Examiner: What happened to the antiwar movement? Cindy Sheehan hits 'hypocrisy' of Left, Democratic allies. | Byron York | Beltway Confidential | Washington Examiner

Her Obomba just bombed & murdered Gaddafi's Son and Grandchildren. Obomba,the UN & NATO Leaders should be prosecuted for War Crimes. If Sheehan starts pushing for those prosecutions,i'm willing to give her credibility. I'll have to see some honesty & consistency from her first though. I'll wait and see on that.

Her Obomba just bombed & murdered Gaddafi's Son and Grandchildren. Obomba,the UN & NATO Leaders should be prosecuted for War Crimes. If Sheehan starts pushing for those prosecutions,i'm willing to give her credibility. I'll have to see some honesty & consistency from her first though. I'll wait and see on that.

I wouldnt hold your breath waiting for that to happen

Just came over the newswire that the U.N. is closing its' offices in Tripoli and fleeing.

I don't see how anyone can justify murdering Gaddafi's Son and Grandchildren. People cheerleading and celebrating that stuff are just plain sick. Seriously,why are we bombing & killing any Libyans? SHEESH!

C'mon dude, snap out of it and live in reality. It amazes me that people think that Cindy Sheehan supports Obama and neocon FP.

I love watching so called patriotic right wingers attacking a Gold Star Mother

until she turns on obama then it will be another thing.

As a Gold Star Mother she has a right to state her political opinion and has earned our respect

Do you agree?

She has very right to speak her mind,respect different story,Respect for her son absolutely,feel for her grief certainly,respect her position she takes and some of her actions no.
As a parent the worst is to lose a child,but that doesn't absolve you from all your actions for ever.

wonder what her position was when her son enlisted,and what it would be if he had come home safe?

When she starts pushing for War Crimes prosecutions of her Obomba,the UN,and NATO Leaders,i'll begin listening to her a bit more. I need to see consistency.

Doesn't really matter what Sheehan and her little band of minions say or do cause she has absolutely zilch influence on foreign policy decisions.

When she starts pushing for War Crimes prosecutions of her Obomba,the UN,and NATO Leaders,i'll begin listening to her a bit more. I need to see consistency.

What sort of world do you live in that you believe that Sheehan to be inconsistent?

From March 20, 2010.

"Is the honeymoon over with that war criminal in the Oval Office?" yelled Sheehan during the rally before the march, to shouts of agreement from the crowd. "Why are we giving him a free pass when he didn't deserve it?

Anti-war protesters rally near White House; 5 arrested – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Do you purposefully choose to not live in reality?

He's murdering Civilians so lets murder his Son and Grandchildren. WTF? Stupid bleepin War Mongers. What the hell did his Grandchildren have to do with this? This Libyan War is definitely about Oil and i don't care how the War Mongers try and spin it. And obviously they were willing to murder his Son and Grandchildren for that Oil. War Crimes prosecutions should definitely move forward. Obomba,UN,and NATO Leaders are no better than Gaddafi. They have no right to claim any higher ground.

He's murdering Civilians so lets murder his Son and Grandchildren. WTF? Stupid bleepin War Mongers. What the hell did his Grandchildren have to do with this? This Libyan War is definitely about Oil and i don't care how the War Mongers try and spin it. And obviously they were willing to murder his Son and Grandchildren for that Oil. War Crimes prosecutions should definitely move forward. Obomba,UN,and NATO Leaders are no better than Gaddafi. They have no right to claim any higher ground.

Please tell us how Cindy Sheehan is fundamentally opposed to your opinions.

Forum List

Back