CIA director WIKILEAKS a non state HOSTILE intelligence service

And no, I don't read spy novels, I read, and write, fantasy, non-fiction is boring.
Wow - I couldn't disagree more there. Fiction is boring as hell. Reality is fascinating.

Ah but there's so many who enjoy it. My favorite stuff to read/write is sci-fi, but I rather enjoy reading war stories, I suppose it's probably made up, but it's close enough to real most of the time. I'm a bit odd. ~shrug~

It is never surprising when fascists such as the OP are infuriated by, and wish to silence, organizations of transparency.
When you can pull a secret link out of your ass regarding any other country, especially Russia that Wikileaks has attacked let me know about it.
Uh....snowflake? Are you American?

I can sure as hell tell you're not an American. I won't cheer for any asshole that puts targets on American soldiers backs. I won't cheer for any asshole that leaks 1000's of CIA classified documents telling terrorist's how our agencies are finding and catching them. I won't cheer for any asshole for interfering into our American democratic election process.

Now you tell me who the real American Patriots are? They sure as hell aren't Trump and his supporters.

are u American?
I am American born and American bred, and when I die, I'll be American dead. Which is why I could give a shit about whether or not WikiLeaks is exposing other nations and why I'm ecstatic that WikiLeaks is providing me with full transparency that the U.S. government is not providing to me.

Last edited:
CIA Director Mike Pompeo blasted WikiLeaks Thursday as a “hostile” intelligence service often aided by questionable actors like Russia.

“It is time to call out WikiLeaks for what it really is -- a non-state hostile intelligence service often abetted by state actors like Russia,” the former Republican congressman from Kansas said in his prepared remarks, speaking at the Center for Strategic and International Studies in his first major appearance since taking the post.

Pompeo said the intelligence community’s determination that Russian military intelligence used WikiLeaks to release data of U.S. victims obtained through cyber operations points to that conclusion, as does the intelligence community’s discovery that Russia’s “primary propaganda outlet,” RT, “actively collaborated” with WikiLeaks. The DNC hack in 2016 exposed thousands of emails of top Democratic party and campaign officials, possibly contributing to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s unexpected loss in the presidential race.

Pompeo also said in his prepared remarks the CIA finds the “celebration of entities like WikiLeaks to be both perplexing and deeply troubling.”

“Because while we do our best to quietly collect information on those who pose very real threats to our country, individuals such as Julian Assange and Edward Snowden seek to use that information to make a name for themselves,” Pompeo said. “As long as they make a splash, they care nothing about the lives they put at risk or the damage they cause to national security.”

“WikiLeaks walks like a hostile intelligence service and talks like a hostile intelligence service,” Pompeo continued. “It has encouraged its followers to find jobs at the CIA in order to obtain intelligence. It directed Chelsea Manning in her theft of specific secret information. And it overwhelmingly focuses on the United States, while seeking support from anti-democratic countries and organizations.

Pompeo decided to go public with his comments against WikiLeaks and Assange in the last few weeks, after WikiLeaks released CIA hacking tools last month. His intent, according to an intelligence official familiar with the matter, was to push back on the building narrative that Assange was an anti-secrecy crusader.
CIA director calls WikiLeaks Russia-aided "non-state hostile intelligence service" - CBS News
Analyst says WikiLeaks dump 'devastating' for CIA - CNNPolitics.com
WikiLeaks publishes 'biggest ever leak of secret CIA documents'

Julian Assange founder of Wikileaks has been hold'd up in the Ecuador Embassy in London for the last 4 years, surrounded by UK police avoiding extradition back to the United States to face charges for what he did to G.W. Bush. Basically putting a target on our soldiers back. If you look at the list of Wikileaks attacks--you'll note they never go after Russia, it's always the United States.
Why is Julian Assange still inside the embassy of Ecuador?

ROGER STONE a long time friend and senior adviser to the Trump campaign claims he had a back door into Wikileaks.

"In the final months of the 2016 campaign, longtime Donald Trump associate Roger Stone repeatedly discussed his backchannel communications with WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange and claimed knowledge of forthcoming leaks from the group, a CNN KFile review of his public statements shows.

Stone's comments about WikiLeaks have come under increased scrutiny as the FBI and congressional committees investigate whether Trump associates were involved in Russian efforts to interfere in the 2016 election."

Trump adviser Roger Stone repeatedly claimed to know of forthcoming WikiLeaks dumps - CNNPolitics.com

And who loves Wikileaks? Donald Trump & his supporters

the-russians-meddled-in-our-election-by-exposing-hillarys-corruption-10872984.png

I can sure as hell tell you're not an American.
As always, everyone can tell that you are dead wrong. :lmao:
I won't cheer for any asshole that puts targets on American soldiers backs.
Sorry snowflake - the truth doesn't put a target on the backs of American soldiers. That is a typical fascist excuse for lies and secrets.

Besides...a solider only operates in enemy territory (a U.S. soldier in England is not at any risk - same with in Israel, etc.) which means they already have a target on their back you immature dimwit. :laugh:
I won't cheer for any asshole that leaks 1000's of CIA classified documents telling terrorist's how our agencies are finding and catching them.
What are you talking about? That's exactly what you did after Barack Obama announced to the world that we had killed Osama Bin Laden just minutes after the raid on his compound completed. The intelligence community was furious that big ears couldn't keep his big mouth shut for just a few days so they could exploit the treasure trove of intelligence recovered from the compound. It instantly became useless at the announcement of the compound being compromised.
I won't cheer for any asshole for interfering into our American democratic election process.
Again...only a fascist nitwit believes that transparency "interferes" with democratic elections. A democratic election can only truly exist with transparency. When Hitlery Clinton lies about who she is, what she's done, and what she plans to do - we cease to have a "democratic election". People aren't getting what they thought they were voting for.

are u American?
I am American born and American bred, and when I die, I'll be American dead. Which is why I could give a shit about whether or not WikiLeaks is exposing other nations and why I'm ecstatic that WikiLeaks is providing me with full transparency that the U.S. government is not providing to me.
giving full transparency to you gave full transparency to our enemies and that made all of us, less safe, and that is traitorous.

giving full transparency to you gave full transparency to our enemies and that made all of us, less safe, and that is traitorous.
Our enemies gained nothing by knowing that the DNC was rigging the election or that Hitlery Clinton was lying about everything.

And who loves Wikileaks? Donald Trump & his supporters

You don't have to be a Trump supporter to love WikiLeaks comrade, sounds like you're still angry because they exposed the crimes of your corrupt princess

Hillary-Benghazi-1.jpg

:banana:

No they didn't expose any crimes of Hillary Clinton, because she committed NONE.

But it won't be long before they take on Republicans and start leaking information as they have done in the past--and it looks like there is a train load of crimes committed already coming your way.

Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

Collusion with a foreign adversary to interfere into an American election is TREASON. There is no higher crime in this country. It is punishable by a lifetime sentence in a Federal Prison.

If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, it's not too hard to imagine what Democrats will do with Treason, Obstruction & lies when they take over in 2018. You'll also get a great education on what that Emoluments clause in the Constitution means.
The Emoluments Clause: Its text, meaning, and application to Donald J. Trump | Brookings Institution

Last edited:
No they didn't expose any crimes of Hillary Clinton, because she committed NONE.
Just using a private email server for government business is a crime, you dimwit. You have your face buried so far up Hitlery's old ass you can't even see the forest for the trees. Her private email server violated multiple federal laws (one with regards to public records for oversight, one with regards to data backup, etc.).

Just using a private email server for government business is a crime, you dimwit. You have your face buried so far up Hitlery's old ass you can't even see the forest for the trees. Her private email server violated multiple federal laws (one with regards to public records for oversight, one with regards to data backup, etc.).

It's nothing that Republican Secretary's of state haven't done in the past.
Rice Aides, Powell Also Got Classified Info on Personal Email Accounts
The shocking truth: Colin Powell’s emails don’t matter

And in fact--this is who Trump was considering for his Secretary of State--whom Comey compared Hillary Clinton's case with.
James Comey: David Petraeus case worse than Hillary Clinton's emails - CNNPolitics.com

Last edited:

Forum List

Back