Church puts baby Jesus in cage as part of immigration-themed nativity scene

Not real traditional Christianity.
So a display of baby Jesus in a cage is traditional Christianity? .... :cuckoo:
Of course not.

Republican Christians no longer follow traditional Christianity. They are Christians in name only. They stain the best parts of being a Christian.

Because I’m sure anyone cares what your biased opinions on the matter are
I do.

you care what an atheist with no genuine knowledge of Christ says about his political enemies belief in Christ?

Why?

“Boston-area church puts baby Jesus in cage as part of immigration-themed nativity scene”

Perfectly appropriate in the age of Trump.

Why didn't they do it when Obama was locking the kids in cages? Why do it now when it's stopped?
Wow. It took a dozen posts before Obama was blamed.

Republicans must be forgetting he was president.

Someday everyone will forget it.

why exactly are you shocked that we would bring him up when we are talking about a practice that occurred during his administration?

Republican Christians no longer follow traditional Christianity. They are Christians in name only. They stain the best parts of being a Christian.
Always quite comical when you self proclaimed atheists try to lecture Christians on how they should act and behave as Christians. ... :lol: :lol:
We know what the religious should stand for. Anyone can read the Bible.

Oh, that's right. Your kind doesn't read. Only on Internet sites and the back of cereal boxes.

Sorry, I forgot.

You are more than welcome to read the Bible. I hope you do someday. I also hope you read the Constitution some day.

Not real traditional Christianity.
Of course not.

I do.

you care what an atheist with no genuine knowledge of Christ says about his political enemies belief in Christ?

Why?
How does one posses genuine knowledge or obtain it?

Of course not.

I do.

Why?

Through study, experimentation, and prayer.

What are schools teaching nowadays?

Of course not.

I do.

Why?

Pray to your Baby Jebuz, I'm sure he will tell you.

You are channeling Michelle Bachman.

I do.

Why?

Pray to your Baby Jebuz, I'm sure he will tell you.

You are channeling Michelle Bachman.

Because I know how to learn things?

Odd insult. Still better than remaining ignorant

Look at that.
Ironic. The baby grew up and taught, "Amen, amen I say to you, whoever does not enter through the gate but climbs over elsewhere is a thief and a robber. A thief comes to steal and slaughter and destroy..."

The United States has gates. Those who come in through the gates find pasture. Hmm. Sounds similar to something else this baby taught.

Forum List

Back