Chuckle.....Chuckle. Who finds it hilarious that Francisco Lindor is just a AA Minor League professional...lolol

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2015
LOLOL. How much did those idiots pay him for 30 yrs..................lolol

He is an AL soft ball pitching kind of hitter...lolol

Good thing their in first I guess, or he'd be hitting .100....lolol

After decades of being a big fan, I loathe baseball with a passion. Libturds took it away from me and I loath them even more

But I thought mentioning this awful hitter funny

No question he struggled the first two months of the season. But the last few weeks he has been breaking out

3 for 4 yesterday with two HRs and five RBIs

You say this after he had a big day yesterday. Do I see him getting back to 2016 Lindor? No, not really and those are the numbers he was paid for.

• Banned
No question he struggled the first two months of the season. But the last few weeks he has been breaking out

Chuckle chuckle. I hate baseball with a passion after a life time of love

Libturds have made me give a shit if he lied next to Ray Chapman with a 100mph drilled in his skull. 2nd time is a charm.I only say this because libturds turned me so far away.

You believed Fauci so you have no credibility...sorry

Chuckle chuckle. I hate baseball with a passion after a life time of love

Libturds have made me give a shit if he lied next to Ray Chapman with a 100mph drilled in his skull. 2nd time is a charm.I only say this because libturds turned me so far away.

You believed Fauci so you have no credibility...sorry
I really don’t care....

Lets Go Mets!

Forum List

Back