Chuck Todd interviews Senator Ron Johnson (R-WI)... goes into fake outrage mode.

Well, not surprisingly, the interview was full of vagueries and accusations against conservatives and so was rather boring until Ron Johnson got to speak and LOL.. he kept talking even when Chuckie made it clear he wanted to get a word in edgewise.

So it was basically blah blah blah not-really-saying-much until Ron Johnson spoke and then.. INFORMATION came to us! Amazing... :)

So here are my impressions of this interview in case you may not want to watch it because there's a lib in the video (normally I would feel the same way but there was nothing else to do at the time I watched this.. and it wasn't my tv and stuff)

There was no talk about the laptop... it was real Don'tGoThere kind of thing..

There wasn't (that I recall) any mention of the fact that Trump as president could have Classified docs but the VP can not... another Don'tGoThere thing..

Johnson.. LOL.. flat out said the media LIED... Chuckie didn't like that, :eek:shockingly.

Johnson perfectly reflected the thoughts/perceptions/facts that Americans have on this topic. He was awesome. :WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

I think chuckie regretted inviting him LOL

I know you don't like watching dims but you should watch this for the sake of Senator Johnson.. :)
You need mental help.

Well, not surprisingly, the interview was full of vagueries and accusations against conservatives and so was rather boring until Ron Johnson got to speak and LOL.. he kept talking even when Chuckie made it clear he wanted to get a word in edgewise.

So it was basically blah blah blah not-really-saying-much until Ron Johnson spoke and then.. INFORMATION came to us! Amazing... :)

So here are my impressions of this interview in case you may not want to watch it because there's a lib in the video (normally I would feel the same way but there was nothing else to do at the time I watched this.. and it wasn't my tv and stuff)

There was no talk about the laptop... it was real Don'tGoThere kind of thing..

There wasn't (that I recall) any mention of the fact that Trump as president could have Classified docs but the VP can not... another Don'tGoThere thing..

Johnson.. LOL.. flat out said the media LIED... Chuckie didn't like that, :eek:shockingly.

Johnson perfectly reflected the thoughts/perceptions/facts that Americans have on this topic. He was awesome. :WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

I think chuckie regretted inviting him LOL

I know you don't like watching dims but you should watch this for the sake of Senator Johnson.. :)

Why do people like Sen. Johnson waste their time with useless hacks like Cuck Todd?

Forum List

Back