Chuck Schumer erases Thurgood Marshall from history.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Is this another example of his racism, or is he just stupid?

Schumer falsely claims Supreme Court 'was all White men' until 1981, ignoring Thurgood Marshall

Marshall served on the Supreme Court from 1967 until 1991

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer falsely claimed Thursday that the Supreme Court was made up of "all White men" until 1981, skipping over the late Justice Thurgood Marshall, who was appointed by Lyndon B. Johnson in 1967.

Schumer falsely claims Supreme Court 'was all White men' until 1981, ignoring Thurgood Marshall

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer falsely claimed Thursday that the Supreme Court was made up of "all White men" until 1981, skipping over the late Justice Thurgood Marshall, who was appointed by Lyndon B. Johnson in 1967.

He is a racist and stupid.

Chuck Schumer is a notorious racist demagogue.
These radical extremist Democrat Politicians incite hate and fear for power.
Progressives always shamelessly exploit minorities.

Why is it when someone misspeaks, FOX News and right wingers immediately starts screaming that they "lied". A "lie" is a deliberate attempt to mislead. I seriously doubt that Schumer set out to deliberately mislead people.

Donald Trump lies to the American people 10 times a day, and they say NOTHING. No corrections, no diatribes about the President's dishonesty. Crickets. They'll even parrot his lies and pretend he's being truthful.

But let a Democrats say something stupid, and an obvious misstatement, and FOX News jumps on it like the Schumer deliberately tried to "erase" Thurgood Marshall from history, and Schumer is the biggest liar on the face of the earth and you can't trust anything he says.

Both the OP and FOX News are total and complete hypocrites.

Why is it when someone misspeaks, FOX News and right wingers immediately starts screaming that they "lied". A "lie" is a deliberate attempt to mislead. I seriously doubt that Schumer set out to deliberately mislead people.

Donald Trump lies to the American people 10 times a day, and they say NOTHING. No corrections, no diatribes about the President's dishonesty. Crickets. They'll even parrot his lies and pretend he's being truthful.

But let a Democrats say something stupid, and an obvious misstatement, and FOX News jumps on it like the Schumer deliberately tried to "erase" Thurgood Marshall from history, and Schumer is the biggest liar on the face of the earth and you can't trust anything he says.

Both the OP and FOX News are total and complete hypocrites.
Show me where I said he "lied", Simp.

I said he was racist, and that he erased Marshall from history. That is true, you raving lunatic. Go bump some more of my old thread, it's fun to kick your ass Dragonlady

I said he was racist, and that he erased Marshall from history. That is true, you raving lunatic. Go bump some more of my old thread, it's fun to kick your ass Dragonlady

See definition of a "false claim"

Why are YOU always issuing me orders and telling me what to do, FUCK BOI???? Who do you think you are, you stupid dolt.

You may think you're kicking ass in this forum, but the rest of us think you're a total idiot. Why don't you have a job? The only people I've seen who can't find jobs in this economy are drooling idiots. People aren't even interviewing anymore. If you walk in the door looking for work, you fill out your employment application, hand it in and they put you to work.

Even drunks and fools can find a job. Why can't you????

You may think you're kicking ass in this forum, but the rest of us think you're a total idiot.

You kicked your own ass, by responding to a claim that was not made.

Chuck made a likely stupid mistake. It did have racist overtones. If a republican had done it, you would be all over him, like white on rice.

YOu of course, won't have the moral courage to admit that.

Why are YOU always issuing me orders and telling me what to do, FUCK BOI???? Who do you think you are, you stupid dolt.

You may think you're kicking ass in this forum, but the rest of us think you're a total idiot. Why don't you have a job? The only people I've seen who can't find jobs in this economy are drooling idiots. People aren't even interviewing anymore. If you walk in the door looking for work, you fill out your employment application, hand it in and they put you to work.

Even drunks and fools can find a job. Why can't you????
I have always been gainfully employed, Simp. Your lies are stacking up.

Go fix your own shithole country that locks people up and seizes their property for merely disagreeing with your Cuck Dicktaster, er dictator.

You kicked your own ass, by responding to a claim that was not made.

Chuck made a likely stupid mistake. It did have racist overtones. If a republican had done it, you would be all over him, like white on rice.

YOu of course, won't have the moral courage to admit that.
Actually republicans have made far worse mistakes, and even held onto them.

Take when President Gerald Ford, said “There is no Soviet domination of Eastern Europe and there never will be under a Ford administration.”

You dont even live in this country. Stop with your lies

You have 3.7% unemployment and 15 million job openings. It's in all of the papers. I don't know anyone who doesn't have a job in either Canada or the USA, without very good reason.

If you can't find a job in today's job market, you're either not looking or you're unemployable.

You have 3.7% unemployment and 15 million job openings. It's in all of the papers. I don't know anyone who doesn't have a job in either Canada or the USA, without very good reason.

If you can't find a job in today's job market, you're either not looking or you're unemployable.
Nobody cares, foreigner.

Actually republicans have made far worse mistakes, and even held onto them.

Take when President Gerald Ford, said “There is no Soviet domination of Eastern Europe and there never will be under a Ford administration.”

And how did dems respond to that misspeak?

Forum List

Back