Chuck Schumer.Does He Have Any Idea Of How Most Americans Perceive Him?,Not Exactly Normal,Right?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:boobies: :desk: :eek-52: We have all been seeing more and more of Chucky during the Clinton Campaign and even more of him after Trump gave Hillary the whoop-assing of a lifetime. But the more we all see him, watching him bitchin' and complaining like an irritated 74 yr old New York Mother in law, the more all Americans are wondering what the {fill in the blank} is wrong with Chucky. :dunno:
Doesn't Chuck have any idea what all men are saying to him when he's on TV acting like a three year old? and what about the average American Woman?
For all we know, there must be at least ten words/phrases that have been thrown at him by all 200 Million Adults by now.
Anyone here care to fill us in on "Words To Describe Chuck U. Shoomer" ??? :eusa_dance:

Chucky reminds me of my uncle that no one in my family ever liked. When he talks it sounds like a condescending whine. He is also one of the greediest human beings I've ever met with no personable qualities.

Oh, and he is sitting on a ton of cash as well.

Last edited:
didnt Chucky show up dressed as a vagina in those anti-trump rallies?
Stupid-Leftists-Vagina-protester.jpg

I think you're right.

:boobies: :desk: :eek-52: We have all been seeing more and more of Chucky during the Clinton Campaign and even more of him after Trump gave Hillary the whoop-assing of a lifetime. But the more we all see him, watching him bitchin' and complaining like an irritated 74 yr old New York Mother in law, the more all Americans are wondering what the {fill in the blank} is wrong with Chucky. :dunno:
Doesn't Chuck have any idea what all men are saying to him when he's on TV acting like a three year old? and what about the average American Woman?
For all we know, there must be at least ten words/phrases that have been thrown at him by all 200 Million Adults by now.
Anyone here care to fill us in on "Words To Describe Chuck U. Shoomer" ??? :eusa_dance:
So...you speak for most Americans and their perceptions?

Trump gave the other Reps an ass whipping, and now that Pubs do not have Obama and Hillary to whine about, its who ever opens their mouth on the Dem side. Never in my life has I've seen anything like Trump and his comic parade, he was as sickening as sickening could be and still is. Believe me, his true colors came out, he is and has been a disgusting SOB all his life. To think he is my Pres. sickens me to the core.

Trump gave the other Reps an ass whipping, and now that Pubs do not have Obama and Hillary to whine about, its who ever opens their mouth on the Dem side. Never in my life has I've seen anything like Trump and his comic parade, he was as sickening as sickening could be and still is. Believe me, his true colors came out, he is and has been a disgusting SOB all his life. To think he is my Pres. sickens me to the core.
Poor Penelope! Get use to it.

Forum List

Back