Chuck Grassley supports $35 insulin a few days after voting against it.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Right wing trash are all over the place arent they?. $35 is a rip off anyway but they cant even support that. Sympathy to my American friends. You need to vote these ***** out.

Everyone here knows that $35 is nothing, how's that nasty Monkey Pox coming along or you?

Nice attempt at defection.

Nope, I am not a Pub, I do however consult with Brokers every day, the insureds love the price. Do try and break out of that nasty Binary system you live in.

Right wing trash are all over the place arent they?. $35 is a rip off anyway but they cant even support that. Sympathy to my American friends. You need to vote these ***** out.
its almost like the bill had to much pork in it to vote for,,
just goes to show how corrupt the dems are by packing bills instead of helping people,,

If it was put forth as a separate bill, I bet many Republicans would vote for it, however it was mixed in with billions of dollars of needless spending that will case inflation to continue to grow.

The story is disingenuous as the vote was part of a bigger package.

Let me ask you this would you vote for a $1 cap on insulin if the law was put into a bill that would also have project that you are fundamentally against, say it would ban gay marriage, would you vote for or against the $1 insulin cap?

The indepenant is being very dishonest and spinning the story, shame on them for their dishonesty.

If it was put forth as a separate bill, I bet many Republicans would vote for it, however it was mixed in with billions of dollars of needless spending that will case inflation to continue to grow.

The story is disingenuous as the vote was part of a bigger package.

Let me ask you this would you vote for a $1 cap on insulin if the law was put into a bill that would also have project that you are fundamentally against, say it would ban gay marriage, would you vote for or against the $1 insulin cap?

The indepenant is being very dishonest and spinning the story, shame on them for their dishonesty.
So why doesnt he put such a bill forward ? What is stopping him ?

So why doesnt he put such a bill forward ? What is stopping him ?
It was passed already, how many times does it need passed? Again, why does the Independent twist the truth? Would you vote yes or no on a bill that caps insulin at $1 and also bans gay marriage? Why didn't the Democrats put the cap at $1 instead of $35, do they hate diabetics?

He is demented. Wonder why the Republicans don't beat up on him for it?

Congress has no right and no power to set prices - it should cost what the seller wants to sell it for.

This is authoritarian and unconscionable.

Trump brought down the price of insulin only to have the bidum admin cancel the program.
He then installed his own plan so he could take credit for lowering the price.

It was passed already, how many times does it need passed? Again, why does the Independent twist the truth? Would you vote yes or no on a bill that caps insulin at $1 and also bans gay marriage? Why didn't the Democrats put the cap at $1 instead of $35, do they hate diabetics?
They absolutely should. $35 is an offence against humanity.

The thing I notice is
They absolutely should. $35 is an offence against humanity.
So if the bill had $1 insulin and it was grouped with another law you are fundamentally against, you would vote against your fundamentals?

Come on Tommy, you are not being fair to Grassley and you are judging him on a subject you refuse to answer a question on.

If it was one law and not group into other non-essential spending that you did not agree with, would you vote yea or nay?

Forum List

Back