Christopher Wray new FBI Director

We KNOW that Trump's requirement for head of FBI is personal loyalty to Trump.

We also know that congress will never confirm anyone promising Trump that.

So Chris Wray is going to have to lie his ass off to get confirmed.

We KNOW that Trump's requirement for head of FBI is personal loyalty to Trump.

We also know that congress will never confirm anyone promising Trump that.

So Chris Wray is going to have to lie his ass off to get confirmed.
What you know would fill a thimble. Let the crucifixion begin!

Trump Demanded Loyalty
Are you saying that you work for someone and are not loyal to them? What's the matter with you?

As a county employee, my loyalty is to the voters of my county not the elected representatives of the office or the Secretary of State. What you're suggesting is abhorrent and unethical.
And when your boss tells you not to speak to the media concerning office affairs and you do, you get fired for releasing info you had no business releasing. in effect making you a disloyal traitor.

Trump Demanded Loyalty
Are you saying that you work for someone and are not loyal to them? What's the matter with you?

As a county employee, my loyalty is to the voters of my county not the elected representatives of the office or the Secretary of State. What you're suggesting is abhorrent and unethical.
And when your boss tells you not to speak to the media concerning office affairs and you do, you get fired for releasing info you had no business releasing. in effect making you a disloyal traitor.

Uh, non sequitur.

That's not what happened. Drumph's own statements on the firings contradict your sycophantic excuse.

Trump announced his new FBI director via Twitter, immediately after being criticized by MSM for using it.

trump didn't know anything about comey. all he knew was that he was an obama appointee. of course he was gonna replace him. of course he was gonna replace him. OF COURSE HE WAS GONNA REPLACE HIM.

Forum List

Back