Christopher Steele--Author of the Dossier File--states his file will be vindicated

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
"Christopher Steele, the former British intelligence officer who compiled an explosive dossier of allegations of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin, believes it to be 70% to 90% accurate, according to a new book on the covert Russian intervention in the 2016 US election.

The book, Collusion: How Russia Helped Donald Trump Win, by the Guardian journalist Luke Harding, quotes Steele as telling friends that he believes his reports – based on sources cultivated over three decades of intelligence work – will be vindicated as the US special counsel investigation digs deeper into contacts between Trump, his associates and Moscow.

“I’ve been dealing with this country for 30 years. Why would I invent this stuff?” Steele is quoted as saying.

One of the reasons his dossier was taken seriously in Washington in 2016 was Steele’s reputation in the US for producing reliable reports on Russia, according to Harding’s book.

Between 2014 and 2016, he authored more than a hundred reports on Russia and Ukraine, which were commissioned by private clients but shared widely within the state department and passed across the desks of the secretary of state, John Kerry, and the assistant secretary Victoria Nuland, who led the US response to the annexation of Crimea and the covert invasion of eastern Ukraine."
Christopher Steele believes his dossier on Trump-Russia is 70-90% accurate

And we know that some of the information in Trump's dossier file has already been confirmed by U.S. Intelligence.
US investigators corroborate some aspects of the Russia dossier - CNNPolitics

3500.jpg

Christopher Steele, retired M1-6 agent and author of Trump's Dossier file.

Because stating, 'I'm a big, fat liar who got paid to fabricate smears.' would be counter-productive to his staying out of prison.

:lmao:

Defamation cases against him in two countries. Yeah. And stop with the bullshit article that states the dossier has been verified because they give no proof of US intelligence agencies verifying jack shit.

Hell's bells the dossier didn't even get the right Michael Cohen in Prague. Dossier is freaking fairy tale.

In court documents he admits he used raw intelligence that hadn't been validated. To hell with what he's said to friends. Garbage.

He's counting on libtard $ucker$ like you to buy his book. Comgratulations.

So bizarre. Julian Assange knows who gave him the DNC emails. All the US government has to do is officially ask Wklileaks. Someone needs to write a novel or whatever the fuck mental case oreo is posting the dude wrote, to address that. Meanwhile, crazy folks will churn out non-fiction crap like this to make the butthurt folks forget they need Prep. H applied hourly.

Side note, I actually had a sailboat docked next to the sailboat of an actual old time journalist who resided in Moscow from time to time to cover various events. Curious as to his perspective with this fake news onslaught. Christopher Jones. I remember he got an Auston Martin and insisted I check it out.

Last edited:
Schiff is literally one of the most hideous jewish american Swamp Rats ever to weasel his way onto taxpayer funded payroll.

Congressman Adam Schiff backed up Steele's assessment of the validity of the dossier.
You might as well claim that Hillary backed up Steele's assessment of the validity of the dossier. Schiff's endorsement is absolutely worthless. He's a lying partisan douchebag.

Yes, let's take the word of a foreign agent whose Russia propaganda-filled, un-substantiated fictional report was illegally used by Hillary, Barry, Comey, and the DNC in a US election... :p

Snowflakes are eager and willing to listen to and parrot anyone who is willing to undermine / attack the President...

Hmmmm...why is that? Oh yeah -

56aeaac19ff1b2a2ed80d42ab316a893--george-soros-hypocrite.jpg

Because stating, 'I'm a big, fat liar who got paid to fabricate smears.' would be counter-productive to his staying out of prison.

Or creating intelligence material that is unreliable would be counter productive to creating a profitable and long lasting business.

A little Occam goes a long way.

Or creating intelligence material that is unreliable would be counter productive to creating a profitable and long lasting business.
The Fusion GPS Owner said he never verified the information before selling it to HILLARY, BARRY, COMEY, AND THE DNC, who then ILLEGALLY used it in a US election.

The great thing about manufacturing and selling propaganda is that there is always someone who wants it bad enough who will pay for it, whether it's true or not. They will still push it as 'true' just the same, even if they do not know - as HILLARY, BARRY, COMEY, AND THE DNC did.

The only one who knows if it is true (and how much of it) is the authors - a foreign agent and the Russians, and - as you pointed out - it would not be profitable for the foreign agent to admit his work is BS.

"Christopher Steele, the former British intelligence officer who compiled an explosive dossier of allegations of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin, believes it to be 70% to 90% accurate, according to a new book on the covert Russian intervention in the 2016 US election.

The book, Collusion: How Russia Helped Donald Trump Win, by the Guardian journalist Luke Harding, quotes Steele as telling friends that he believes his reports – based on sources cultivated over three decades of intelligence work – will be vindicated as the US special counsel investigation digs deeper into contacts between Trump, his associates and Moscow.

“I’ve been dealing with this country for 30 years. Why would I invent this stuff?” Steele is quoted as saying.

One of the reasons his dossier was taken seriously in Washington in 2016 was Steele’s reputation in the US for producing reliable reports on Russia, according to Harding’s book.

Between 2014 and 2016, he authored more than a hundred reports on Russia and Ukraine, which were commissioned by private clients but shared widely within the state department and passed across the desks of the secretary of state, John Kerry, and the assistant secretary Victoria Nuland, who led the US response to the annexation of Crimea and the covert invasion of eastern Ukraine."

And we know that some of the information in Trump's dossier file has already been confirmed by U.S. Intelligence.

3500.jpg

A bit long BUT very interesting article on Steele........(Scroll down to halfway of the article)

How Trump walked into Putin’s web

Congressman Adam Schiff backed up Steele's assessment of the validity of the dossier.

Well that seals it, 'cause everybody knows that when a Congress Critter backs up a story it has to be true. :rolleyes:

"I have wondered at times what the Ten Commandments would have looked like if Moses had run them through the US Congress." -- Ronald Reagan

3500.jpg

When? We have been waiting awhile now.

The Fusion GPS Owner said he never verified the information before selling it to HILLARY, BARRY, COMEY, AND THE DNC, who then ILLEGALLY used it in a US election.

The great thing about manufacturing and selling propaganda is that there is always someone who wants it bad enough who will pay for it, whether it's true or not. They will still push it as 'true' just the same, even if they do not know - as HILLARY, BARRY, COMEY, AND THE DNC did.

The only one who knows if it is true (and how much of it) is the authors - a foreign agent and the Russians, and - as you pointed out - it would not be profitable for the foreign agent to admit his work is BS.

It was never meant to be verified before delivery. Steele's product is raw Intel and obviously is credible enough that the FBI and other agencies have commissioned him to gather Intel for years.

No, subsequent verification has shown much of it to be credible.
What I pointed out is that he wouldn't be in business very long if his Intel was bunk.

Forum List

Back