British High Court Tosses Trump's 'Steele Dossier' Lawsuit

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2022
My Happyi Place
Feb. 1 (UPI) -- Britain's High Court Thursday dismissed a lawsuit brought by former U.S. President Donald Trump over a 2016 document by a former MI6 agent alleging he was linked to Russia through bribes and sex acts.

High Court Justice Karen Steyn threw out the lawsuit against Orbis Business Intelligence Ltd., the company founded by former British Intelligence Officer Christopher Steele, saying that Trump's efforts to sue the company for violating his digital privacy rights had come outside of the six-year time limit for such actions.

"There are no compelling reasons to allow the claim to proceed to trial," Steyn wrote.

Feb. 1 (UPI) -- Britain's High Court Thursday dismissed a lawsuit brought by former U.S. President Donald Trump over a 2016 document by a former MI6 agent alleging he was linked to Russia through bribes and sex acts.

High Court Justice Karen Steyn threw out the lawsuit against Orbis Business Intelligence Ltd., the company founded by former British Intelligence Officer Christopher Steele, saying that Trump's efforts to sue the company for violating his digital privacy rights had come outside of the six-year time limit for such actions.

"There are no compelling reasons to allow the claim to proceed to trial," Steyn wrote.
I can't be dishonest in saying out loud that I don't understand how some get into such important positions of influence and power when they can't even logically assess the obvious chain of consequences for a miscalculation. The efforts of Steele meet this standard of such a poor understanding of consequences. From Ukraine to Taiwan and the global need for U.S global dominance and continued Goodwill that some allies even undermine. It is astonishing. The Brtis, well, they need to stop recruiting from Ivey League schools.

China focuses on the right issues to succeed in. Here is the frightening part for even the China Hawks, if China actually one day truly mimics the U.S model of individual liberty and free market principles, the West is in REALLY deep trouble. Their current hierarchy which often invites corruption, mismanagement and inefficiencies has actually stunted their potential as impressive as it has been largely due to their aggressive intelligence apparatus that successfully infiltrated and influences so much of the West. Steeles efforts would have helped China greatly.

There is quite a bit of irony in the efforts of the West, again, without an understanding of the long term consequences. Let me ask this question, if all of these efforts one day lead to the President Harris, will Britain and Europe be in a better place?

Without them seemingly being able to dissect the jigsaw puzzle, if this does one day occur, Steele will have been a major contributor to this outcome.

Last edited:
I didn't know you could sue another country but it's clear that they protect themselves. You almost gotta laugh that a babe was awarded 80 million for claiming she was insulted by Trump but G.B. didn't give a damn when one of their agents dug up fake documents intended to ruin the President of the United States.

I didn't know you could sue another country but it's clear that they protect themselves. You almost gotta laugh that a babe was awarded 80 million for claiming she was insulted by Trump but G.B. didn't give a damn when one of their agents dug up fake documents intended to ruin the President of the United States.
You better protect yourself America because your allies aren't going to do you any favors.

These same allies don't have a clue about the long term consequences, they just care about their own influence and control. A lost Middle Class in America is going to spell doom for the West, we are seeing and hearing the loud noise from enemy states already. Showing the type of arrogance and disregard for America never before seen in my lifetime.

Why are they so confident? My guess is they see China as the future.

Donald Trump has lost BIGLY again, this time in a court in the U.K., where he attempted to sue Orbis, a company belonging to former British intelligence officer, Christopher Steele.

Steele was the author of a dossier provided to U.S. intelligence agencies, warning the government of allegations that Trump had engaged in various questionable or potentially scandalous behaviors, including the infamous “pee tape.”

While there’s no statute preventing a man who allegedly hired sex workers in order to watch them urinate on the bed where his predecessor slept from becoming president of the United States, potential blackmail concerns are often brought to the attention of the government to prevent or offer advance warning of potential security issues.

Russian officials allegedly held a video of the rumored cringe-inducing behavior to use as leverage for controlling Trump when he gained political power.

In fact, the document alleged that Russia had collected Kompromat on Trump including “sexual perversion,” bribes, and corrupt business practices dating into the 1990s. Though it was considered “raw intelligence,” allegations to merit further investigation rather than proven facts, Trump attempted to sue Orbis in the UK, where the outcome was not in his favor. Courthouse News reports:

“High Court judge Karen Steyn ruled last month that there were “no compelling reasons” to allow the claim to proceed to trial..The judge also threw out Trump’s claim for compensation, stating that he had “chosen to allow many years to elapse — without any attempt to vindicate his reputation” in the U.K. courts since the dossier came out.”

Well, I guess the "pee tape" saga is finally over! It was entertaining while it lasted. What do you think?

Did you even read your own link? The judge in the UK threw out Trumps lawsuit saying he waited too many years to file and then made him pay the guys legal bills. That's all this is. It was not a ruling AGAINST TRUMP.

Donald Trump has lost BIGLY again, this time in a court in the U.K., where he attempted to sue Orbis, a company belonging to former British intelligence officer, Christopher Steele.

Steele was the author of a dossier provided to U.S. intelligence agencies, warning the government of allegations that Trump had engaged in various questionable or potentially scandalous behaviors, including the infamous “pee tape.”

While there’s no statute preventing a man who allegedly hired sex workers in order to watch them urinate on the bed where his predecessor slept from becoming president of the United States, potential blackmail concerns are often brought to the attention of the government to prevent or offer advance warning of potential security issues.

Russian officials allegedly held a video of the rumored cringe-inducing behavior to use as leverage for controlling Trump when he gained political power.

In fact, the document alleged that Russia had collected Kompromat on Trump including “sexual perversion,” bribes, and corrupt business practices dating into the 1990s. Though it was considered “raw intelligence,” allegations to merit further investigation rather than proven facts, Trump attempted to sue Orbis in the UK, where the outcome was not in his favor. Courthouse News reports:

Well, I guess the "pee tape" saga is finally over! It was entertaining while it lasted. What do you think?

Really? You all are still peddling the much debunked pee tape theory?

Also, of course trump lost that case…only democrats ever seem to win those things.

If that had been a democrat accusing trump of something, THEY would have won.

Lol

1709852699396.png

Did you even read your own link? The judge in the UK threw out Trumps lawsuit saying he waited too many years to file and then made him pay the guys legal bills. That's all this is. It was not a ruling AGAINST TRUMP.
If somebody made me pay $380K for a nuisance lawsuit, I would feel like they ruled against me. He could have screwed stormy 3 more times for that amount. But instead, he's just fkd.

Last edited:
“High Court judge Karen Steyn ruled last month that there were “no compelling reasons” to allow the claim to proceed to trial..The judge also threw out Trump’s claim for compensation, stating that he had “chosen to allow many years to elapse — without any attempt to vindicate his reputation” in the U.K. courts since the dossier came out.” ibid

Trump has only himself to blame.

Justice is only reserved for some.

A British judge ordered former President Donald Trump to pay legal fees of $382,000 to a company he unsuccessfully sued in London over the infamous “Steele Dossier” that came to light after his 2016 election.

Steele was the author of a series of memos about Trump’s relationship with Russia, assembled as he sought the Republican presidential nomination in 2016.

The memos, among other things, contained allegations that Trump had participated in sex parties in Russia.

Trump strongly denied those and other allegations in the Steele Dossier, which was prepared at the request of a company called Fusion GPS for opposition research.

Forum List

Back