Christmas is So Offensive

The secret is hidden in art of the churches as to why they move around their violating Priests (violating nuns as well as youth) instead of removing or reporting them to authorities.
IT'S ON THE SYMBOLISM LIKE THE Statue of a man holding small boy on his hands. Sculpture from Saint Denis cathedral,
Paris, France.View attachment 104695
The point is that the church is a man-boy love secret society based on the character who had a young lover.
Lazarus was the rich naked boy who slept with Jesus & was seen fleeing from his cabin.
Most likely financing the traveling Benny Hinn scam.
Sources:

A newly translated Gnostic gospel, entitled The Secret Book of Judas of Kerioth, According to this seemingly authentic early Cainite-Ophite text, translated from the Coptic by Mohammed al-Murtada and Francis Bendik, said Jesus had an active bisexual love life,including relationswith John, Lazarus and Mary Magdelene.
Also validating that: is
in the missing portions of Mark it shows Jesus sleeping with a naked young rich man, but also the NT validates this:
"...there followed him a certain young man, having a linen cloth cast about his naked body; and the young men laid hold of him: And he left the linen cloth, and fled from them naked." (Mark 14:51-52). Was this the companion that Luke observed with Jesus inside the garden?

"...he that is courageous among the mighty shall flee away naked on that day..."(Amos 2:16----the Hebrew 'labab' translated 'flee away' here, actually means 'transported with love', and also 'ravished'). Now that certainly fits this episode of the young man fleeing away naked from Jesus outside the garden of Gethsemane.

Who was this young man if not perhaps the rich man whom "Then Jesus beholding him, loved him..."(Mark 10:21). Perhaps it was the rich man Lazarus, of whom "...he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth..."(John 11:11----The Greek 'philos' translated 'friend', also means 'dear' and 'fond of').
If you believe you are the Jewish Messiah, why are you preaching to Christians?

That should be as obvious to you as my pointing out why you preach to Jews.

Ok, so you don't know what the major religions are about. You're excused for ignorance.
No. you don't know what the path not travelled looks like or what history shows from that path that was travelled looks like.
The path you've travelled looks like it doesn't like gays or having women be equal to men. No thank you.
You couldn't be more wrong.
If you're a Catholic then I'm right.
Your logic eludes me.
Catholics hate gays and discriminate against women. I thought you knew stuff about your own religion.

Because he's already admitting his idol is a no show and can't defend himself.
I did the ole Elijah routine asking for Ding to bring Jesus to the forum to defend himself, but I guess Jesus is still sleeping, all three of his compiled characters.

Ding and others need an Abraham style awakening, when he realized the idols could not defend themselves he had that Ah-Ha moment.
Oral tradition on Abraham's idol shop realization, talks of a woman visiting his shop to buy an idol, because some thieves stole her other one and she needed a replacement to protect her house.
Abraham said these words of wisdom in reply:"Is it not foolish to think that an idol that could not save itself, will save you?"
Take these words of Abraham and place them on the idol Jesus.
Is it not foolish to think Jesus an exaggerated deified image of a man who couldn't save himself, his friends the apostles, and followers then nor now, could somehow save someone by affiliation, bowing to his statue, or saying his made up name over and over like some beetle juice character?
You are proving my point. Are you insane enough to believe you are a prophet?

Mirror reflection using your own words:
"Are you and other Christians insane enough to believe Jesus was a prophet?"

You still are not allowed to judge what is or isn't a prophet when you don't know what a prophet is or of the person you judge.

To answer your question, it's been answered with a challenge years ago, set up by a few famous Nostradamus book writers and British officials and I was the only one who met the challenge and validated not just as a Prophet, but THE PROPHET even other prophets spoke of.
Jesus of course never took the challenge, because he's a figment of your Santa Claus Syndrom.

So when are you gonna answer our questions? Which of the many Christs are you now calling Jesus and why do you consider him a prophet?
So you are the Messiah? Nice to meet you Mr. Messiah. What exactly are you going to do as the Messiah?
Start by apologizing for Christians over the past 2000 years.
Why should I do that? Are you going to thank all the ones who have done good things?
All Catholics should apologize for the behaviour of their church.

No. you don't know what the path not travelled looks like or what history shows from that path that was travelled looks like.
The path you've travelled looks like it doesn't like gays or having women be equal to men. No thank you.
Your logic eludes me.
Catholics hate gays and discriminate against women. I thought you knew stuff about your own religion.
I know enough to spot a troll, lol. Is that really the best you got?

You are proving my point. Are you insane enough to believe you are a prophet?

You still are not allowed to judge what is or isn't a prophet when you don't know what a prophet is or of the person you judge.

To answer your question, it's been answered with a challenge years ago, set up by a few famous Nostradamus book writers and British officials and I was the only one who met the challenge and validated not just as a Prophet, but THE PROPHET even other prophets spoke of.
Jesus of course never took the challenge, because he's a figment of your Santa Claus Syndrom.

So when are you gonna answer our questions? Which of the many Christs are you now calling Jesus and why do you consider him a prophet?
So you are the Messiah? Nice to meet you Mr. Messiah. What exactly are you going to do as the Messiah?
Why should I do that? Are you going to thank all the ones who have done good things?
Is there anything else you would like me to apologize for?

That should be as obvious to you as my pointing out why you preach to Jews.
I don't believe that I have. Can you show me where I have preached to Jews? In fact, can you show me where I have preached anything at all.

Last edited:
Your logic eludes me.
So you're FOR gay marriage?

Xmas is a way for the pope to suck in children to his evil empire.
If you say so.
Pedophiles need a constant supply of fresh meat.
I would not expect a militant atheist to see it any other way.
Atheism is the truth, and you can t prove otherwise.
But your signature says that you are agnostic.
So why did you call me a militant atheist?

Your logic eludes me.
No. I'm for gay people.
You're against gay marriage but you're for gay people? lol. Someone not clear on the concept.

Start with apologizing for your church's actions.

Your logic eludes me.
No. I'm for gay people.
You're against gay marriage but you're for gay people? lol. Someone not clear on the concept.
That would be you.

I believe that was addressed two posts ago. Is there anything else you would like me to apologize for?

Pedophiles need a constant supply of fresh meat.
I would not expect a militant atheist to see it any other way.
Atheism is the truth, and you can t prove otherwise.
But your signature says that you are agnostic.
So why did you call me a militant atheist?
Because you are.
I guess you don't know the diff between agnostic and atheist. You should look it up.

No. I'm for gay people.
That would be you.
Why do you hate gays and hide behind your religion?

I believe that was addressed two posts ago. Is there anything else you would like me to apologize for?
Apologize for not knowing how to apologize properly.

Forum List

Back