'Christmas Is Cancelled’ Anti-Israel Activists Blockade London’s Busiest Shopping Street Ahead of Christmas

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
Enough said of Londonistan.

"Anti-Israel activists shut down Christmas shopping on Oxford Street in London on Saturday and blockaded stores supposedly for supporting Israel’s war against Islamist Hamas terrorists in Gaza.

Oxford Street, Britain’s most famous shopping street was blocked off by around 1,000 pro-Palestinian protesters on what is expected to be the busiest shopping day of the year, the day before Christmas Eve."

23 Dec 2023

Pro-Palestinians (or Jew haters whichever you prefer) are the dregs of society. They will shut down major roads for hours then laugh about it later.

London has fallen.

1703383374361.png

I at a loss for words. I always had this fantasy of walking down the streets of London and seeing cobblestones and the cockney street vendors and on and on. I am reminded that Enoch Powel was right...

This what you are most likely to see in Londonistan these day, Mary.

1703383815993.png

I at a loss for words. I always had this fantasy of walking down the streets of London and seeing cobblestones and the cockney street vendors and on and on. I am reminded that Enoch Powel was right...
oh gee---you remember Enoch Powell? you are old like me

Anti-Israel Activists Blockade London’s Busiest Shopping Street Ahead of Christmas​

Assholes abound everywhere who somehow think they are helping Palestinians or hurting Israel by ruining innocent people's Christmas holiday in London while disrupting local shops at their busiest time of year!

Hopefully, about 500 people will wade into this lot of kooks with baseball bats and clean up this mess fast. Then get the names of every protester there and ban them from every store in the district for 5 years.

Assholes abound everywhere who somehow think they are helping Palestinians or hurting Israel by ruining innocent people's Christmas holiday in London while disrupting local shops at their busiest time of year!

Hopefully, about 500 people will wade into this lot of kooks with baseball bats and clean up this mess fast. Then get the names of every protester there and ban them from every store in the district for 5 years.
for those who do not know----the Christmas trade makes or breaks small shop keepers.
Islamic warfare is based on STARVATION SIEGE.
In Nigeria it was a matter of starving more than a million christian babies to death circa 1970.
Bangla Desh was create with the starvation deaths of a few million hindus----Historically--
the Zoroastrians were STARVED OUT---the remnant escaped to Bombay. In fact BACK IN THE DAY---both the jews and zoroastrians of
BAGHDAD were starved out and both are still little communities in BOMBAY----a fairly short boat ride. And now for modern times-----the
ongoing islamic program----BDS. Some things never change

Which book of the Bible explains why the free exercize of mass consumerism is required to celebrate one of the most holy days in Christianity.

Enough said of Londonistan.

"Anti-Israel activists shut down Christmas shopping on Oxford Street in London on Saturday and blockaded stores supposedly for supporting Israel’s war against Islamist Hamas terrorists in Gaza.

Oxford Street, Britain’s most famous shopping street was blocked off by around 1,000 pro-Palestinian protesters on what is expected to be the busiest shopping day of the year, the day before Christmas Eve."

23 Dec 2023
Jihad fascism

for those who do not know----the Christmas trade makes or breaks small shop keepers.
Islamic warfare is based on STARVATION SIEGE.
In Nigeria it was a matter of starving more than a million christian babies to death circa 1970.
Bangla Desh was create with the starvation deaths of a few million hindus----Historically--
the Zoroastrians were STARVED OUT---the remnant escaped to Bombay. In fact BACK IN THE DAY---both the jews and zoroastrians of
BAGHDAD were starved out and both are still little communities in BOMBAY----a fairly short boat ride. And now for modern times-----the
ongoing islamic program----BDS. Some things never change
'We know they were raped in Hamas captivity': Chilling details of what hostages faced.

Great to see that London retains its world renown for Decency and Moral Leadership .

Let the Forum Outcasts and other fans of Ethnic Cleansing and Child Murder see that honesty and high principles continue to drive the ship that is Merry England .

Unlike those whose allegiance to the old satanic Gods is clear to see . Murderers of civilians in a Fake and False Flag conflict of evils .

Can somebody reply to infamous racist-troll luiza?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back