'Christmas Is Cancelled’ Anti-Israel Activists Blockade London’s Busiest Shopping Street Ahead of Christmas

Assholes abound everywhere who somehow think they are helping Palestinians or hurting Israel by ruining innocent people's Christmas holiday in London while disrupting local shops at their busiest time of year!

Hopefully, about 500 people will wade into this lot of kooks with baseball bats and clean up this mess fast. Then get the names of every protester there and ban them from every store in the district for 5 years.
Well said. It's actually a boomerang

Enough said of Londonistan.

"Anti-Israel activists shut down Christmas shopping on Oxford Street in London on Saturday and blockaded stores supposedly for supporting Israel’s war against Islamist Hamas terrorists in Gaza.

Oxford Street, Britain’s most famous shopping street was blocked off by around 1,000 pro-Palestinian protesters on what is expected to be the busiest shopping day of the year, the day before Christmas Eve."

23 Dec 2023
I thought the reason for the season was Jesus not Santa.

RACIST MOTIVATED POSTING 'luiza' PRO JIHAD CHILD KILLERS
IMG-20231205-WA0002.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-20231211-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20231211-WA0002.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 1
Apparently it was a few hundred and the blockade didn't last long though the protesters continued to harass Christmas shoppers with their anti-Israel demands. But protests carried out against innocent citizens whether in the USA or the UK or anywhere else should never be justified.

I have never understood how people, ANY people, can justify deliberately punishing, attacking, hurting, killing innocent people as retaliation against those they deem guilty.

Yes innocent people get killed in the insanity that we call war, but they are the inevitable and inadvertent tragedy of war, not the purpose for it.

I have never understood the mentality of those, including some here on USMB, who can't seem to distinguish between those two things.

Assholes abound everywhere who somehow think they are helping Palestinians or hurting Israel by ruining innocent people's Christmas holiday in London while disrupting local shops at their busiest time of year!

Hopefully, about 500 people will wade into this lot of kooks with baseball bats and clean up this mess fast. Then get the names of every protester there and ban them from every store in the district for 5 years.
Well said
Apparently it was a few hundred and the blockade didn't last long though the protesters continued to harass Christmas shoppers with their anti-Israel demands. But protests carried out against innocent citizens whether in the USA or the UK or anywhere else should never be justified.

I have never understood how people, ANY people, can justify deliberately punishing, attacking, hurting, killing innocent people as retaliation against those they deem guilty.

Yes innocent people get killed in the insanity that we call war, but they are the inevitable and inadvertent tragedy of war, not the purpose for it.

I have never understood the mentality of those, including some here on USMB, who can't seem to distinguish between those two things.
Rioters don't care about plast=Imian. It's just an excuse to express islarelophonia.

it's in this country too. Seems to me that we are in for some islamic domination over the world and the US. Sorta makes you perk up when you realize that beheadings are mentioned in the book of Revelation for 'those that will not worship the anti-christ'.

Enough said of Londonistan.

"Anti-Israel activists shut down Christmas shopping on Oxford Street in London on Saturday and blockaded stores supposedly for supporting Israel’s war against Islamist Hamas terrorists in Gaza.

Oxford Street, Britain’s most famous shopping street was blocked off by around 1,000 pro-Palestinian protesters on what is expected to be the busiest shopping day of the year, the day before Christmas Eve."

23 Dec 2023
Great stuff.

Can somebody reply to infamous racist-troll luiza?
You Racists hate it when you are shown in true colours .
Out
Forum Outcast .
Fan of murdering Women and Children .
The worst sort of Troll imaginable .

Forum List

Back