Christmas Comes Early in Hawaii

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
Christmas has come early for the President this year.
His passion for golfing hasn't gone unnoticed by the 'children'.
This year the 'children' passed the hat and bought the President a new driver.
The plan was to give the President a new set of clubs but this year the 'children' found money a little tight.
Plus the shipping from Aleppo added up.
Have a very merry Christmas President Obama! The 'children' of Aleppo send their love!
Golf Club Stock Photos & Pictures. 45,127 Royalty Free Golf Club Images And Stock Photography
I hope President Obama hurries the thank you note though. The children of Aleppo will mostly be dead by Christmas day thanks to President Obama's shifting 'red line' in the sands of Syria.

What a sweet gift. I always like my gifts to be a surprise, though, on Christmas morning.

You'd be bitching at him for the American dead if he had gone in and started a war with Assad. The moderate opposition was not cohesive enough to take over if Assad was out, and Obama was smart enough not to step into another Iraq. The children of Aleppo aren't bothering conservatives much--if they were, conservatives wouldn't be screaming to keep them out of our country as refugees. Can't have it both ways, folks. You care or you don't. You just need to keep bitching about Obama. What on earth will you do when he's not around to blame?

Oh I wouldn't blame Obama for the "red line" in Syria. Not when you can blame him for actively trying to overthrow Assad in conjunction with the Sunni states of Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Turkey and causing all this death and destruction in Syria.

Yuppers. That I can blame him for. As well as overthrowing Mubarak and giving Egypt to the Muslim Brotherhood till Egyptians took their country back. Oh and for turning Libya over to terrorists. Then there's Obama's backing of the Ukrainian violent overthrow of a duly elected President and his government.

Ukrainians are waking up this morning to find out that the government has nationalized their biggest bank.

He sure as hell is leaving a mess behind him. The red line in Syria is just a blip on the "legacy of Obama" radar screen.

Forum List

Back