Christine O'Donnell criticized by former aides

oh bullshit, you big fucking bag dipping hypocrite. you voted a man into the whitehouse who smoked cocaine, hung out with radicals and anarchists and bombers of the capital building, didn't bother you a bit when they all sat in church and screamed "God damn America" "It's in da bible" you voted in a Marxist, and you vote for Coons too who is a Marxist. stfu.

I'm just trying to understand why any person, with two synapses to rub together, would call someone who rescued our financial institutions a Marxist? It makes no sense, other than fulfillment of some sophomoric desire to spew polemic, and shows just another brain dead Coulter wannabe.

Only fucking delusional liberoidal morons can maintain that President Obama somehow "rescued" our financial institutions. In his fucking Marxist way, he inserted GOVERNMENT improperly into the entire equation not just setting a terrible precedent but also costing us boat loads of money which leads us further down the road to the collapse of a capitalistic system.

Speaking of being fucking delusional...
TARP was a Bush administration plan.

I'm just trying to understand why any person, with two synapses to rub together, would call someone who rescued our financial institutions a Marxist? It makes no sense, other than fulfillment of some sophomoric desire to spew polemic, and shows just another brain dead Coulter wannabe.

look bag dipper, he loved his church, 20 years of Black Liberation Theology does a Marxist make. Live with it.

IOWs, you hate Black Liberation Theology that has a basis in the civil rights movement. I guess you advocate those sheet wearing dweebs start blowing up children in Sunday school again. And the fact remains that only a complete fucking idiot would make such a boneheaded claim that someone who essentially bailed our our financial system a Marxist. That shows a very deranged thought process.

you can guess til the fucking cows come home. I'm never gonna vote for someone who sits in a congregation for 20 years and screams "God damn America" Never.

look bag dipper, he loved his church, 20 years of Black Liberation Theology does a Marxist make. Live with it.

IOWs, you hate Black Liberation Theology that has a basis in the civil rights movement. I guess you advocate those sheet wearing dweebs start blowing up children in Sunday school again. And the fact remains that only a complete fucking idiot would make such a boneheaded claim that someone who essentially bailed our our financial system a Marxist. That shows a very deranged thought process.

you can guess til the fucking cows come home. I'm never gonna vote for someone who sits in a congregation for 20 years and screams "God damn America" Never.

Only a stupid cow would come home to factory farming. Why do you want to revert back to that age of Klan asshats?

Last edited:
saying God damned America for slavery is much worse than saying God damned America for teh gays and brought on 9.11. to spite us.

No one would sit in a church listening to someone blaming 9.11 and God's wrath on the Teh Gays, would they?

would they?

Only a stupid cow would come home to factory farming. Why do you want to revert back to that age of Klan asshats?

you synapse is missing. you synapse is missing,, no connection no connection

Only fucking delusional liberoidal morons can maintain that President Obama somehow "rescued" our financial institutions. In his fucking Marxist way, he inserted GOVERNMENT improperly into the entire equation not just setting a terrible precedent but also costing us boat loads of money which leads us further down the road to the collapse of a capitalistic system.

Speaking of being fucking delusional...
TARP was a Bush administration plan.

Not exactly you fucking asshole. But it WAS first signed-off on by the Bush Administration for which many conservatives (myself included) roundly criticized President Bush. I never said, suggested or implied that President Obama did the TARP shit before President bush did, you anal pore. But the ones who are actually culpable for that first TARP program are the liberal Dumbocrap Congress-critters who authorized it, stupid.

This just in: 8537 has just learned that President Lincoln was assassinated!

Not exactly you fucking asshole.

You seem rather angry.

But it WAS first signed-off on by the Bush Administration

it wasn't "signed-off on" by the administration. It was created by the administration, pushed by the administration and administered by the administration.

I never said, suggested or implied that President Obama did the TARP shit before President bush did, you anal pore.

you seem angry. Let's review what you wrote, shall we my little angry friend? Yes, let's do that:
Only fucking delusional liberoidal morons can maintain that President Obama somehow "rescued" our financial institutions. In his fucking Marxist way, he inserted GOVERNMENT improperly into the entire equation not just setting a terrible precedent
But the ones who are actually culpable for that first TARP program are the liberal Dumbocrap Congress-critters who authorized it, stupid.

A majority of Republicans and a majority of Democrats approved the TARP legislation that the Bush administration wrote and pushed through congress.

I'm not the idiot who's ragging on liberation theology...like the kind that Jesus preached. The fact remains that you want to call a man who put his ass on the line to keep our financial system afloat, a Marxist. That makes zero sense.

saying God damned America for slavery is much worse than saying God damned America for teh gays and brought on 9.11. to spite us.

No one would sit in a church listening to someone blaming 9.11 and God's wrath on the Teh Gays, would they?

would they?

To the best of my knowledge, no one running for President did...

would they?

Well, no one is running for president right now so that's a pretty safe bet.

would they?

"Did" is a past tense verb...

Not only did this person sit in the pew...he led the ministry! he also was a leading Republican candidate for president (beat GW Bush in Iowa in 1988) endorsed Guiliani for president and claimed that Katrina was God's response to the US allowing abortion.

I'm not the idiot who's ragging on liberation theology...like the kind that Jesus preached. The fact remains that you want to call a man who put his ass on the line to keep our financial system afloat, a Marxist. That makes zero sense.

I call him that because that's what he is. He ain't even scratched his little azz much less put it on the line. He wants to re distribute all the wealth that others have worked for and save for. He started by stealing 960 billion dollars from the seniors health care. Just at a time when the baby boombers are becoming seniors. He wanted 30 million of his union buds and illegals to get that care and fuck the seniors. He's a marxist through and through.

Whatever. Her wingnut aides are lying that she's a douche bag. Right wing strategists are lying because she's a nut case. And lefties are obsessed with her douchebaggery. Sell that story to some idiot that will punch your rep button. It's a stupid story.

I call him that because that's what he is. He ain't even scratched his little azz much less put it on the line. He wants to re distribute all the wealth that others have worked for and save for. He started by stealing 960 billion dollars from the seniors health care. Just at a time when the baby boombers are becoming seniors. He wanted 30 million of his union buds and illegals to get that care and fuck the seniors. He's a marxist through and through.

You've made two essential statements. You've claimed that liberation theology is Marxist, which is a batshit crazy argument, ignoring the fact that our civil rights movement was essentially built on that rock. You've claimed that someone who put his political ass on the line to save our financial institution is Marxist. Where's your credibility?

Not only did this person sit in the pew...he led the ministry! he also was a leading Republican candidate for president (beat GW Bush in Iowa in 1988) endorsed Guiliani for president and claimed that Katrina was God's response to the US allowing abortion.

So you have no point, then...

Awesome work there... Your handlers must be proud...

a Republican leader who ran for President blames us for 9.11 saying it was God's way of damning us for being open to gays. He also states that Katrina was the result of us allowing abortion.

in other words, when you said
"
To the best of my knowledge, no one running for President did..."
The best of your knowledge was insufficient.

a Republican leader who ran for President blames us for 9.11 saying it was God's way of damning us for being open to gays. He also states that Katrina was the result of us allowing abortion.

in other words, when you said
"
To the best of my knowledge, no one running for President did..."
The best of your knowledge was insufficient.

Well, I know I didn't vote for that person... That's certainly not what I believe...

Did you vote for the one who sat and listened faithfully to "God Damn America"?

You've made two essential statements. You've claimed that liberation theology is Marxist, which is a batshit crazy argument, ignoring the fact that our civil rights movement was essentially built on that rock. You've claimed that someone who put his political ass on the line to save our financial institution is Marxist. Where's your credibility?

Black Liberation Theology is Marxist.

Forum List

Back