Christie lays the blame at Trump's feet: Trump blames DOJ for targeting him, but DOJ wouldn't even be prosecuting Trump if he returned the documents

Christie also says if there's something like a Cuban missile crisis when a new POTUS is elected, neither Biden or Trump have the capacity to deal with it. i agree on Biden, disagree on Trump. what about you?

To stop Cuba, all they have to do is drop Christi from a B 52 onto the island to destroy it

Or would that be considered using a biological weapon?

Until you change your mind within the next 10 minutes.
well more people should give serious thought to changing their mind more often

any one who does something special and makes news by saying/doing something bold, i am instantly drawn to. i like action!

To stop Cuba, all they have to do is drop Christi from a B 52 onto the island to destroy it

Or would that be considered using a biological weapon?

That might make the entire island tip over. Like what was it, Guam, that the stupid idiot was worried about too many soldiers on or something. God that was classic liberal stupidity.

well more people should give serious thought to changing their mind more often

any one who does something special and makes news by saying/doing something bold, i am instantly drawn to. i like action!
That because you're :cuckoo:

trump should take advice from the bidens on how to run a criminal organization the right way
Talk of criminals?

"A Manhattan jury found two Trump Organization companies guilty on multiple charges of criminal tax fraud and falsifying business records connected to a 15-year scheme to defraud tax authorities by failing to report and pay taxes on compensation for top executives. The Trump Corp. and Trump Payroll Corp" -- now this is a textbook definition of a Criminal Family Enterprise.

Forum List

Back