Christie and Cheney 24???? Um... BWAHAHAH..

What are they going to call that duo? Fat ass and Fat Fuck?

This explains Coulter's resurrection of her Anti-Trump Rhetoric....though in all fairness she originally backed Christie...away back in 2015. I suppose they can't win unless they Run.... But it's going to be funny to watch that's for sure.

Not sure what the platform will be. Christie did like NADA for the NJ economy. He also does not appear to have any real anchors....changes colors like a chameleon on a rainbow.

JO

I call this a bad acid hallucination.

What is stopping them from doing the same thing in 2024?
1. New voting laws.

2. Massive loss of support among independents.

But they'll definitely be able to pull the same Shenanigans off if all of you voters stay home and pout. Honestly, as smart as so many of you are, it baffles me that your solution is to disengage from the voting process and simply bitch on message boards instead. Yeah, that'll show em.

Call it a one night stand if you prefer

I don’t prefer that either considering that I didn’t say anything close to resembling that.

If you had any integrity, you would admit that you’re just making shit up. But you won’t because you don’t.

Like plane crash cannibalism.....lol
SpottedEducatedArmyworm-small.gif

What are they going to call that duo? Fat ass and Fat Fuck?

This explains Coulter's resurrection of her Anti-Trump Rhetoric....though in all fairness she originally backed Christie...away back in 2015. I suppose they can't win unless they Run.... But it's going to be funny to watch that's for sure.

Not sure what the platform will be. Christie did like NADA for the NJ economy. He also does not appear to have any real anchors....changes colors like a chameleon on a rainbow.

JO
I hope not.

I think Trump, should he run, and be serious about breaking through the clutter of propaganda. If HE wants to unite the fractured nation? The person he should ask to run with him, should be Rep. Tulsi Gabbard.
We need Trump 2.0 to show up and be a seasoned 2nd term presidential candidate. If he does that he'll mop the floor with any challenger.

Forum List

Back