Christians United For Israel

The Jewish sages said that when science trumps scripture.. science wins.. That's as far back as Rambam.. as far as I know...Those old guys were not fools.

Faith should NOT be threatened by science.........

And the sages themselves were rather well versed in the sciences as they always need the latest information to answer the questions of their contemporaries.

That's why we have always embraced technology.

There's actually lots of science that changes our laws, especially when it comes to the technology of cooking.

I take it that you are Jewish... Intellect should not be squashed by mythos. Bravo.

I am.
We have customs that are second layers of law that is determined by current knowledge.
When technology exposes a new layer of truth, the custom slowly but surely adapts to the new.
In a few decades, for instance, rice and corn will be at everybody's Passover table.
One of the reasons we hold onto customs is because we are taught to respect our parents and what they went through.
Plus customs are rather cute and remind us of our parents when they're gone.

US has recognized Israel as a jewish state since '48

Wrong. Israel is a Jewish State and if you don't like that you can go to another nation - even an Islamic State - there are many to choose from. - Jeri
America doesn't believe in that direction.

We believe in stuff like our first amendment, the notion of equal representation, etc.

Today, there are nearly 2M non-Jews in Israel and America stands for the proposition that they have full rights of equality.

My point was that if Israel and West Bank are unified, there would be one nation with 6m Jews and 4m non-Jews, with the non-Jew population growing at a faster rate than the Jewish population.

Any apartheid laws related to being a "Jewish nation" will be seen for what they are and there will be continued pressure for their removal. It may be a long fight for freedom, but in America our black minorities have made progress even though they are a far smaller minority than would be Muslims in a greater Israel.

US has recognized Israel as a jewish state since '48

Wrong. Israel is a Jewish State and if you don't like that you can go to another nation - even an Islamic State - there are many to choose from. - Jeri
America doesn't believe in that direction.

We believe in stuff like our first amendment, the notion of equal representation, etc.

Today, there are nearly 2M non-Jews in Israel and America stands for the proposition that they have full rights of equality.

My point was that if Israel and West Bank are unified, there would be one nation with 6m Jews and 4m non-Jews, with the non-Jew population growing at a faster rate than the Jewish population.

Any apartheid laws related to being a "Jewish nation" will be seen for what they are and there will be continued pressure for their removal. It may be a long fight for freedom, but in America our black minorities have made progress even though they are a far smaller minority than would be Muslims in a greater Israel.

Should the Palestinians lower themselves to US standards?

Why would Christians be united for Israel, when the Knesset won't allow any Christmas celebrations or symbols (like a Christmas tree)?

Israel’s war on Christmas rages on

In what has become a yearly holiday tradition, Israeli politicians are attempting to quash official attempts to recognize Christmas. The Jewish Telegraphic Agency reports:

Israeli Knesset Speaker Yuli Edelstein said it would be inappropriate to place a Christmas tree on prominent display in the Knesset following a request from a Christian lawmaker.

Edelstein suggested in a statement released Sunday that Hanna Swaid of the Israeli-Arab Hadash party, who is Christian, place a Christmas tree in his office or in the party’s faction room.

“I do not believe it appropriate to order the erection of a Christmas tree as you requested,” Edelstein wrote.

Swaid on Sunday told Israeli media that he was disappointed in Edelstein’s response.

“The public space does not only belong to the Jewish majority. It should show other groups,” he told The Jerusalem Post.​
Apparently, there's no celebrating Christmas in the jewish state.

Happy Hanukkah

Why would Christians be united for Israel, when the Knesset won't allow any Christmas celebrations or symbols (like a Christmas tree)?

In what has become a yearly holiday tradition, Israeli politicians are attempting to quash official attempts to recognize Christmas. The Jewish Telegraphic Agency reports:

Israeli Knesset Speaker Yuli Edelstein said it would be inappropriate to place a Christmas tree on prominent display in the Knesset following a request from a Christian lawmaker.

Edelstein suggested in a statement released Sunday that Hanna Swaid of the Israeli-Arab Hadash party, who is Christian, place a Christmas tree in his office or in the party’s faction room.

“I do not believe it appropriate to order the erection of a Christmas tree as you requested,” Edelstein wrote.

Swaid on Sunday told Israeli media that he was disappointed in Edelstein’s response.

“The public space does not only belong to the Jewish majority. It should show other groups,” he told The Jerusalem Post.​

Happy Hanukkah

They are easily duped.

Happy Hanukkah

They are easily duped.

No christmas tree in the KNESSET BUILDING equals the rendering of
celebration of christmas "ILLEGAL"????? gee---------ok if you say so
Mr tin--------got anything else to say?------------did you light lamps for DIVALI in
your house? or did you render the celebrating of DIVALI "illegal"???? I have
to admit--------I did not hang my stocking up by the fire place tonight-------but I
have no doubt that there are stocking hanging in-----the local mosque next to the
christmas tree with the ANGEL UP TOP

Happy Hanukkah

Why would a non-Christian nation officially recognize a Christian holiday?

Swaid's sweeping statement makes good anti-Israel press for the weak-minded.

Happy Hanukkah

They are easily duped.

Mr tin--------got anything else to say?------------did you light lamps for DIVALI in
to admit--------I did not hang my stocking up by the fire place tonight-------but I
have no doubt that there are stocking hanging in-----the local mosque next to the

Muslim decorates Christmas tree in Gaza.

IMG_1687.jpg

Gaza Mom » Blog Archive » I?m dreaming of a Gaza Christmas?

They are easily duped.

IMG_1687.jpg

a muslim decorates a tree? so? I sang and played the violin in my high school
CHRISTMAS SHOW -----------no doubt there was a MENORAH IN MECCA this year---
one of those big giant CHABAD things

------Oh HOLY NIGHT----the stars are brightly shiningggggggg la la la

the blog mentions a palestinian man, it does not say he is muslim only that he owns a flower shop, and that was back in 2005. Things in gaza have changed since then.

IMG_1687.jpg

the blog mentions a palestinian man, it does not say he is muslim only that he owns a flower shop, and that was back in 2005. Things in gaza have changed since then.

Laila
12/21/2005 at 8:08 am

Ibraham, what is your problem? The post is meant to show how fond and proud I am that we celebrate religios diversity in gaza. I am JOKING about the tree. FYI this man is muslim, not christian, so are 99% of gazans, but it is a tradition we have in gaza to celebrate xmas together, eid together, etc.

Hamas is anti christian

Israel in their basic law provides freedom of religion for all.

Why would Christian's support a non-Christian state?

Correction: anti Christian state.

Israel is bulldozing Christian homes and businesses. Israel is destroying Christian crops and trees. Israel is ethnic cleansing Christians out of the holy land. Israel shoots at Christians killing some. Israel denies their access to their holy sites.

I would call that anti Christian.

Freedom of religion? BS

That's a personal choice.
For example, after studying European history I support Ireland's position over England's intrusion.

That's also the difference between an official recognition and support.
I can support Ireland's authentic gripe against England but I cannot do anything official about it.

That's a personal choice.
For example, after studying European history I support Ireland's position over England's intrusion.

That's also the difference between an official recognition and support.
I can support Ireland's authentic gripe against England but I cannot do anything official about it.

OK, after studying history I support the Palestinians.

Hamas is anti christian

Israel in their basic law provides freedom of religion for all.

Correction: anti Christian state.

Israel is bulldozing Christian homes and businesses. Israel is destroying Christian crops and trees. Israel is ethnic cleansing Christians out of the holy land. Israel shoots at Christians killing some. Israel denies their access to their holy sites.

I would call that anti Christian.

Freedom of religion? BS

Hmmm...Horse hockey.
Do you know anyone PERSONALLY who has suffered at the hands of these devilish Jews?
Have you ever been fired by a JEW?

Forum List

Back