Christians United For Israel

With every terrorist attack on Israel, Chritian support for Israel continues to grow even stronger. CUFI in action for Israel.

The Jewish Press » » ?Where Are Israel?s Enemies Of Centuries Past?? An Interview with Pastor John Hagee

On this peaceful, blessed event of Christmas, let us all join together in thanking our Christian brothers for their united support for Israel in their battle against Palestinian terrorists. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Welcome - Christians United for Israel

Kassam rockets and bus bomb
not exactly the way you want support.

I'd rather support the film makers. I have SAG movies to watch and consider to night
I'd rather support designers and architects. Students studying medicine and science need support.

On this peaceful, blessed event of Christmas, let us all join together in thanking our Christian brothers for their united support for Israel...
Not if the Knesset declares Jerusalem the capital of Israel.

Wouldn't be much of a difference as the Mossad is probably thwarting numerous terrorist attacks on a daily basis.
I'd like to see Israel piss off the US State Department.

And before I forget, what exactly is the relationship between Islam and Jerusalem?
Oh, that's right, there isn't any.

Wouldn't be much of a difference as the Mossad is probably thwarting numerous terrorist attacks on a daily basis.

And before I forget, what exactly is the relationship between Islam and Jerusalem?
All 3 religions have holy sites in Jerusalem.

Nope; only 2.
In fact, I challenge you to find ONE EXPLICIT reference to Jerusalem in the Quaran...One.
And if you think the Arabs are going to allow Christians free reign to their Holy Sites, well, they DIDN'T for several centuries.

Mecca is holy in Islam, not Jerusalem. Wouldn't a Palestinian State in Mecca be wonderful? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Mecca is holy in Islam, not Jerusalem. Wouldn't a Palestinian State in Mecca be wonderful? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

So, what's your proposal for representative government in West Bank?

Are you agreeing with Israel that ethnic cleansing is the answer?

Do you see morality in "peace through ethnic cleansing"?

Ethnic cleansing? These peeps live within each others skin. That "ethnic cleansing" camel crap is unadulterated. Over 20% of Israel's CITIZENS identify themselves as Arab.

Nope; only 2.
In fact, I challenge you to find ONE EXPLICIT reference to Jerusalem in the Quaran...One.
And if you think the Arabs are going to allow Christians free reign to their Holy Sites, well, they DIDN'T for several centuries.

Your historic and religious text comments are of highly limited value in political decisions today.

For example, they simply don't justify the crimes of land theft or ethnic cleansing of a population.

Telling some other religion that they don't have holy sites is about as stupid an idea as I've heard on this board. Besides, Islam very definitely has ancient holy sites in Jerusalem.

Nope; only 2.

Your historic and religious text comments are of highly limited value in political decisions today.

For example, they simply don't justify the crimes of land theft or ethnic cleansing of a population.

Telling some other religion that they don't have holy sites is about as stupid an idea as I've heard on this board. Besides, Islam very definitely has ancient holy sites in Jerusalem.

Here's value...If they want it, let them come and take it.
I guess you value UN Resolutions...If they are Anti-Israel.
Ethnic Cleansing...Can you tell me EXACTLY where this is happening so I can ask one of my many friends and relatives in Israel to check it out?
And once again, show me any EXPLICIT reference to Jerusalem in the Koran.

If a religion is to be taken seriously, it can't just conjure up sound-bites when it's scripture is available all over the Internet.

Ethnic cleansing? These peeps live within each others skin. That "ethnic cleansing" camel crap is unadulterated. Over 20% of Israel's CITIZENS identify themselves as Arab.
17% of Israel's population is Muslim. While Arabs in Israel live under Israel's mild apartheid regime, the problems there are not what I'm referring to.

In West Bank, private property is being stolen on a daily basis and the owners are being eliminated from these stolen land tracts - ethnic cleansing.

It's gotten to the point where West Bank is essentially divided in half, with Palestinians in the north unable to visit Palestinians in the south without Israeli facilitation. In other words, significant portions of West Bank have been ethnically cleansed to date.

In West Bank, private property is being stolen on a daily basis and the owners are being eliminated from these stolen land tracts - ethnic cleansing.

REALLY? Private property? REALLY?
I know, you saw it on YouTube.

17% of Israel's population is Muslim. While Arabs in Israel live under Israel's mild apartheid regime, the problems there are not what I'm referring to.

The pity is the rest of your post had something we could have discussed but your "apartheid regime" camel crap coupled with your "ethnic cleasing" BS has exposed you as a pointless propagandist and therefore of no redeeming social value.
You are dismissed.

Last edited:
Nope; only 2.
You're a fucking idiot!

Islamic holy sites in Jerusalem...
Jerusalem is considered a sacred site in Sunni Islamic tradition, along with Mecca and Medina.

The Dome of the Rock is an Islamic sacred shrine in Jerusalem, built on the Temple Mount.

Jerusalem is not directly mentioned by name in the Qur'an nor is it mentioned by its Arabic translation, "Al Quds". However the Qur'anic verse (17:1) is interpreted by Islamic tafsirs (commentaries) as referring to this journey, with the term "the farthest Mosque" (al-masjid al-Aqsa) referring to the Noble Sanctuary in Jerusalem, where the mosque stands. There he meets other prophets, Abraham, Moses and Jesus in particular.

The Al-Aqsa Mosque is specified of being in Jerusalem as per numerous hadith:
Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah: "Then he heard Allah's Apostle saying, "When the people of Quraish did not believe me (i.e. the story of my Night Journey), I stood up in Al-Hijr and Allah displayed Jerusalem in front of me, and I began describing Jerusalem to them while I was looking at it." Sahih Bukhari: Volume 5, Book 58, Number 226.​
Part of Jerusalem's significance and holiness to Muslims derives from its strong association with Abraham, David, Solomon, and Jesus. They are all regarded as Prophets of Islam and their stories are mentioned in the Qur'an.
Care to make any other dumbass statements?

Nope; only 2.

Here's value...If they want it, let them come and take it.
I guess you value UN Resolutions...If they are Anti-Israel.
Ethnic Cleansing...Can you tell me EXACTLY where this is happening so I can ask one of my many friends and relatives in Israel to check it out?
And once again, show me any EXPLICIT reference to Jerusalem in the Koran.

If a religion is to be taken seriously, it can't just conjure up sound-bites when it's scripture is available all over the Internet.
There doesn't need to be any reference to ANYTHING in the Qur'an in order to justify Palestinian property owners retaining their property. International law states that changes in national boundary do NOT affect private property ownership. And, there is no justification for the ethnic cleansing that is being performed to allow settlements (including settlements even Israel considers illegal) to grow - to the benefit of civilian Israelis.

Even the Bush "road map" plan pointed this out, and called for Israel to remove these settlements.

Ethnic cleansing is being carried out in a multitude of locations all across West Bank.

Take a look at the routing plans for the Wall. The Wall route is under constant change, with it meandering up river valleys and through various other types of land in a manner that can not possibly have ANYTHING to do with security of Israel within the Green Line.

Have you EVER looked at a map of West Bank? Even the Israeli maps show the incredible progress of their program of land theft and ethnic cleansing. Why do you think Palestinians are upset to the point of suicide attacks???

When they have their farms and homes stolen and when their families are chased off their land, what is their recourse? Whose law protects them? How do they get new land to farm when these families are in a relocation camps having had the Israelis steal their possessions?

Forum List

Back