Christian School That Embraced That LGBT Community Closes Its Doors

Christian parents are willing to pay a lot of money to send their kids to a private school that aligns with their family values and religious beliefs.
Because they don't want their kids taught by "woke" public school teachers pushing the perverted LBGTQ ideology and lifestyle.
So of course the parents pulled their kids out of that transfreakazoid centered school and found a normal Bible based Christian school to enroll their kids into.

Last edited:
Good. I hope more establishments learn a lesson from this.

Yes, Christian establishments should learn that religion is a way of legitimizing INTOLERANCE.

We need to stamp out all this do gooding fucking nonsense. No one since Jesus has given a damn about people who are different, and who the hell is Jesus when he's a hope? A soccer player for Arsenal????

Yes, Christian establishments should learn that religion is a way of legitimizing INTOLERANCE.

We need to stamp out all this do gooding fucking nonsense. No one since Jesus has given a damn about people who are different, and who the hell is Jesus when he's a hope? A soccer player for Arsenal????
Jesus loves everyone, but he also said "go and sin no more." You don't want to talk about sin, though, do you.

Good. I hope more establishments learn a lesson from this.

I have gay and lesbian friends that I love dearly. They're just normal folk living their lives, never in our faces with their sexual orientation any more than our heterosexual friends are.

But anybody, gay or straight, Patriot or radical leftist, or whatever who is in my face and presumes to dictate how I'm supposed to feel, think, believe, behave will have a problem with me. And any school--Christian or not--who is pushing this 'woke' stuff and sexual content on its students won't have my kids for students.

I have gay and lesbian friends that I love dearly. They're just normal folk living their lives, never in our faces with their sexual orientation any more than our heterosexual friends are.

But anybody, gay or straight, Patriot or radical leftist, or whatever who is in my face and presumes to dictate how I'm supposed to feel, think, believe, behave will have a problem with me. And any school--Christian or not--who is pushing this 'woke' stuff and sexual content on its students won't have my kids for students.
Well said. It's the extreme kooks who ask why do I hate different sexual orientation or why I dislike america when I hate neither. Just because I don't promote either doesn't mean I hate anything. You won't find me pushing any type of different lifestyle nor will I ever be running around draped in a flag. Makes no sense at all. I'm indifferent and simply go about my business. Those that believe I MUST believe in their ideals or else are way off kilter. I adopt MY OWN ideals and follow the laws.

OF course the faggot 'community' wouldn't step up to fund their own grooming campaigns, proving once again that without publc funds that crap would end overnight. And yes, good riddance to Groomer Academy.
Yup they are grooming thos kids alright. They are grooming them to be respectful and accepting of diversity . They are grooming them to love themselves whoever they should discover that they are so that they won't kil themselves in despare. They are grooming them to not be ignorant and hateful bigots and bullies with irrational fear of anyone who strays from your narrow and closed minded conceptof gender and sexuality. And they are grooming them to be able to function as adults in an incresingly diverse and tollerant society.

Yup they are grooming thos kids alright. They are grooming them to be respectful and accepting of diversity . They are grooming them to love themselves whoever they should discover that they are so that they won't kil themselves in despare. They are grooming them to not be ignorant and hateful bigots and bullies with irrational fear of anyone who strays from your narrow and closed minded conceptof gender and sexuality. And they are grooming them to be able to function as adults in an incresingly diverse and tollerant society.
At least you're honest, although deceived and have an agenda of confusion and destruction for the lives of impressionable children. You should be flogged in the town square.

Christian parents are willing to pay a lot of money to send their kids to a private school that aligns with their family values and religious beliefs.
Because they don't want their kids taught by "woke" public school teachers pushing the perverted LBGTQ ideology and lifestyle.
So of course the parents pulled their kids out of that transfreakazoid centered school and found a normal Bible based Christian school to enroll their kids into.
This school was tuition free

Rubbish. They're being desensitized into believing they should be 'tolerant' of being molested by gimps and later on being sucked into voting for special pervert 'rights' and privileges. The 'hateful bigots' are your ilk and your psychotic fetishism and narcissism.

STFU sinner. Go repent and close your butthole to penis.
As I suspected, You people have no fucking idea what those special rights that you blather blathering about are. Now wipe the spit off of your ignorant chin and tey to learn something

With that engagement came questions about sexuality and inclusion plus an awareness among school administrators of high suicide rates among adolescents struggling with those very questions. So UCA concluded that publicizing its supportive stance was necessary for students dealing with those issues to feel welcome and safe.

Callaway-George called it "a life-saving endeavor," adding, "We wanted our families and our kids to know where we stood and to be really clear about that."

Morons like you have blood on your hands!

As I suspected, You people have no fucking idea what those special rights that you blather blathering about are. Now wipe the spit off of your ignorant chin and tey to learn something

Morons like you have blood on your hands!

Unkotare | US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Bob Blaylock | US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

DudleySmith | US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

FJB | US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

You people disagree or think it’s funny? Thank you! A sincere thank you !. You have saved my life. If I ever found myself to be in agreement with any of you or your ilk, I would have to kill myself at once. I would not want to live as an ignorant hateful bigot. I would not want to live as an anti woke, transphobic, homophobic jackass,. I would not want to live with such fear and hate in my heart. I might have to walk the same earth as you and breath the same air, but I thak the gods and goddesses evey day that I am not you

I would have to kill myself at once. I would not want to live as an ignorant hateful bigot. I would not want to live as an anti woke, transphobic, homophobic jackass,. I would not want to live with such fear and hate in my heart. I might have to walk the same earth as you and breath the same air, but I thak the gods and goddesses evey day that I am not you
Which year is your release date from the mental illness sanitarium?? .... :cuckoo:

Unkotare | US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Bob Blaylock | US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

DudleySmith | US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

FJB | US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

You people disagree or think it’s funny? Thank you! A sincere thank you !. You have saved my life. If I ever found myself to be in agreement with any of you or your ilk, I would have to kill myself at once. I would not want to live as an ignorant hateful bigot. I would not want to live as an anti woke, transphobic, homophobic jackass,. I would not want to live with such fear and hate in my heart. I might have to walk the same earth as you and breath the same air, but I thak the gods and goddesses evey day that I am not you
1677973511948.jpeg

Among other deficiencies, TheProgressivePatriot is such an ignorant caulk bucket, that it doesn't even know how to tag other users in a post.

And what is really funny is that the correct way of doing so is absurdly easy; easier, in fact, than the incorrect way in which it is trying and failing.

Forum List

Back